Utah Jazz Who is your all-time favorite Jazz player?

dusty posted on Mar 03, 2007 at 12:36AM
I have to go with John Stockton, the pasty gangster. He was short and his shorts were shorter, but the man knew how to dish the rock.

Utah Jazz 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dusty said…
In thinking about it a little bit more, John Stockton without Karl Malone is like peanut butter without jelly. Like Peaches without Herb. One just doesn't go without the other. So I guess my all-time favorite is actually a Jazz combo, Stockton to Malone!
I could see how someone might say Adrian Dantley. He was the first real superstar to pull the Jazz out of mediocrity after the move to Salt Lake City. The team had never even finished above .500 before he arrived. He was a sweet outside shooter, but also that explosive first step to get to the rim. AD was a great for the Jazz.
over a year ago dimitri said…
I not having familiar with a Utah style of jazzs -- I am much loving the dixieland and ragtimes
I know your favorite Jazzman is probably Andrei Kirilenko! AK47 was born in Izhevsk (Siberia). He is a terrific defender and he's a music lover like you!

link
over a year ago Office_001 said…
I Love the new jazz combo Derin Williams and Carlos Boozer
over a year ago Office_001 said…
but my all-time favorite player is definatley John Stockton
over a year ago Crystalized said…
My all time favorite has to be Matt Harpring. He got down in the paint and wasn't afraid to take a hit. When he came in off the bench, he gave the rest of the team a attitude adjustment and got them hyped up.
over a year ago skittles33 said…
My favorite right now is Mehmet Okur. Even though he is out for the season he is awesome!!!