VRSOF Just a rant

Cinders posted on May 13, 2008 at 12:58AM
I am pissed at the CSI spot. There are over a thousand fans, and the images all have views, BUT NO ONE IS RATING ANYTHING!!! WTF is up with that? I made a pick asking if folks rated in the spot and I think they are lying. I posted a few pictures a few days ago, and they each have 7-10 views and absolutely no ratings.

It just makes me... URGH!

I know there are people there who rate. ineedcoffee and edennirvana to name a few. I don't mean to make you folks feel bad, but seriously, the majority of that spot does not rate and it makes me sad.

OK, rant over.

VRSOF 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
That is a rant I think a lot of us can relate to! I was also going to make a pick like that in some of the spots that are like that I am involved in, but just never got around to it. But in one spot, when I uploaded some images, I specifically asked that if people view the images, could they please rate them, and yet many of the images have been viewed 20+ times and not a single rating. That spot is the worst of all the spots that I am involved in because some of the images have more than ONE THOUSAND VIEWS and only one rating and that one rating is from me!

And even in the spots with good raters, the views always outweigh the ratings! *sigh*

So I feel your pain and appreciate your rant.
over a year ago Sazza said…
i'm sorry i haven't rated anything on the csi spot for over 6 months mainly because i got distracted by other spots.

*scuttles over to csi spot to start rating*

edit: rated all the photos, some pages of icons, all the wallpapers and all of the fanart. I know must remember to rate as i go on as in keep checking back
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
sorry cinders i haven't been checking lately this summer but I will go check in for you I have a feeling there is a lot to rate...oh boy here I go I at least have 2 days off...
over a year ago aholic said…
I used to be irritated about this in the charmed spot until I posted a forum called "sleeping people".