VRSOF If you're interested in. . .

Katreader posted on Feb 15, 2009 at 12:02AM
Do you enjoy looking at old photographs? Especially travel photos and train stations? If so, then check out the images of the Central Terminal I added to the Buffalo, NY spot.
link

Like looking at graves and monuments? There are lots of pictures that I personally photographed in the Cemeteries and Graveyards spot. link

If you’re feeling a little spooky, try some of the links in the Paranormal spot. link

Want to learn a new craft? Are you an artist looking for tips and or new products? I recently created the Paper Crafting Spot. Although people are starting to join, no one has rated any of the content. Check out some how to videos as well as some interesting links about the history of some paper art, product lines, and galleries of beautiful artwork. link

Did you know that there are trailers for books, just like for movies? There are and you can find a few in the Mystery Novels spot. link

Like speed? Like horses? Come join the action at the Race Horses spot. link

I hope you’re able to find something here that piques your interest. I didn’t create all the spots here, but some are my babies and I’m trying to publicize them. Please, check out some of these things and please you leave a rating. Thanks so much.

VRSOF No replies