Wuddy Wow, I just realized how approriate the little message at the top is

oldmovie posted on Sep 07, 2008 at 04:32PM
So I decided to check up on the Wuddy spot today, see what was going and btw love the new banner from Finding Judas, lovely :).

Well anyway I had never seen, for some strange reason, the little note underneath the spot name, "Wilson and Cuddy- The unsung heroes of House m.d"
I realized just how true that statement was, it was a bit of a paredime shift for me. When you look at the show the obivious choice for the hero of the story if House, and well duh he is.....but Wilson and Cuddy are never recognized about freakin important they actually are.
They are House's other halves, they truly are, each one lifting up in some way and helping to keep him afloat, to use a lame cliche. Sorry lol I just wanted to write a little something about it and whoever wrote it I would like to thank you for giving me a little epiphany.

Wuddy 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
Ha ha! Yeah it is totally true. It always makes me think of 'Words and Deeds' when the judge says that House has better friends than he deserves. In reality, he really is a jackass to both Wilson and Cuddy, even though he really does care about them, he just doesn't show it openly. I also think House knows that Cuddy and Wilson keep him alive, not just physically, but emotionally as well. So, I definately think that Cuddy and Wilson are essential to House (and therefore the show), and I think we may see that a little more in season 5... Ah! Makes me nervous to think about season 5!

BTW, I think livi_wells is the spot creator, but I could be wrong!
over a year ago Blazing-Fire said…
livi_wells created this spot.
over a year ago livi_wells said…
awwwwwwwww thankyou guys, I did create this spot and when I wrote the message underneath the spot name, I jsut wanted something with 'house m.d' in it, to get more exposure when people searched for house. After writing it, I realised just how true it really was because, lets face it: there is no show without either of them.

Thanks you guys for your great comments and I'm glad it gave you a little thought for the day.

:)
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Liv