Heroes of Olympus RP Club The City[Finished]

Nicolicious posted on Sep 10, 2012 at 12:49PM
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods where to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter living as slaves in The Pitt the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.

You can be a child of any Deity so that means gods, titans and pirmordial deities.
-----------------
Places in The City:
The Sentinel Tower-The large tower located in the center of The City that houses the Sentinel's individual rooms and the Hall of the Deities which has a huge round table in the middle of the room and the statues of all the major and minor gods and titans around the Hall.
The Town-Where all demigod houses are located. All houses have two floors and the house is customized by the demigod.
The Barracks-An area of The City where all weapons and armour are made and tested. Demigods are trained here where there is a firing range and monsters for training. Also includes The Forge.
The Docks-This is where the trading, fishing and galleons are docked and all outside The City traded is conducted.
The Shrine-This is where the graves of all Demigods are as well as statues of the Famous Seven including their companions. There are also individual temples for all Gods and Titans.
------------------------
Just for your info Thalia is still alive because she is a Hunter and Nico is also alive because Zeus made him immortal. The original seven are presumed dead though only Frank's body has been found.
-----------------
The Ranks are:
Sentinal-There are Four Sentinals that are basically in charge of The City and lead the armies.
Paladin-The veteran demigods who are in charge of knights.
Knights-Basic demigods that are free to do what ever they want but they are soldiers.
Citizen-Normal demigod that lives in The City and have jobs such as Baker, Blacksmith, Merchant etc.
Ghosts-Secret covert soldiers that take on the assassination missions and Black Ops missions.(They are only four of them.)
Spec Ops-Take on the 'loud' Special Operations missions.
Scribe-Are the scholars of The City and are in charge of all education, health, etc.
Spectre-Highly elite soldiers who are in charge of 30-50 Dragoons. Higher rank than Paladins.
Dragoons-Elite cavalry soldiers who ride Pegasus and Horses into battle. Are higher rank than Knights.
------------------
Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

How They Got to The City:

Weapons:

Other:
------------------------
Demigods:
Cara-Thanatos-Sentinel-NicoL
Blaze-Ares-Sentinel-Blaze_of_Ares
Daniel-Ares-Sentinel-ConnorandTravis
Alaster-Posiedon-Ghost-Shark_Spirit
Jasmine-Poseidon-Sentinal-JasmineValdez
Ramon Sector-Hermes-Ghost-KidUnknown
Alvin-Poseidon-Sentinel-Alvin2442
Hunter-Hades-Ghost-Killer24
Mattie-Dementer-Scribe-Hetaliafreak12
Ember Green-Apollo-Paladin-KatieK102
Kira Marcelle-Apollo-Sepc Ops-Alvin2442
'Shadow' Skia-Hades-Ghost-Hades_Shadow
Kiera Mason-Apollo-Ghost-ShadowRanger
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Spectre-Spikegilfer1997
Grazers:
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
(ATTENTION ALL SENTINAL ROLES ARE FILLED.)
-----------------------------------
Sentinels
1.) Cara
2.) Jasmine
3.)Blaze
4.) Alvin
5.) Daniel
Ghosts
1.) Shadow
2.) Alaster
3.) Hunter
4.) Ramon Sector
5.) Kiera
Spec Ops
1) Kira
Scribe
1)Mattie
Paladin
1)Ember Green
2)
Spectre
1)Arik
2)
3)
4)
Dragoons
1)
---------------------------------
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The DSF~The DSF-link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
last edited on Mar 27, 2013 at 10:07AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3120 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 3120

over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Name:Cara

Immortal Parent:Thanatos and is blessed by Zeus.

Mortal Paremt:Deceased.

Appearance:Brown hair with purple streaks, gold eyes, muscled, 5"5, tanned, speaks with slight Australian accent.

Personality:Funny, nice, considerate, smart, the stuff that makes a good person.

The City:Her mother was killed after the Grazers found her. She fled with just a pistol, her clothes and a dusty jacket. After killing several Grazers she made her way to a Boat that would take her to The City. When she arrived she eventually made her way to becoming a Sentinal.

Weapons:Two swords, a spear, hidden blade(Assasins Creed much), shield with the picture of a Grazers face with a spear through it, the rusty old Pistol.

Other:Has several pets like Pylos the Draken, Mr Cuddlesworth the Scorpion, Cocnut the Pegasus and many more.

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Blaze Takumi Phoenix

Immortal Parent: Ares

Mortal Parent: Sarah Takumi

Appearance: (like the picture) Blonde hair and blue eyes. Wears what he wears in the picture except for the head protector

Personality: Changes a lot

How They Got to The City: His mother hated Demigods. His mother mated with Ares without realizes it. They-people of her village- found out and tried to kill him when he was 10, when Ares claimed him. His mother helped them but he was helped by Zephyrus who sailed him to the city on a cloud.

Weapons: A sword: It's blade was split into two like a snake's tongue. The blade is right, the left side is Red steel, the right side is Red Imperial Gold. There is a pair of golden wings where the blade meets the hilt the wings extend a very thin rope. In the middle of the hilt there is a very beautiful blue eye -just one. At the very bottom hilt a claw like hand is holding on an orb, the orb seems to have powerful motion of wind in it.
The blade is called The Blades of Mars, they seem to always be covered in blood.
The wings are The Wings of Eros, they have the power to make any weak -very weak- minds to submit to his bidding.
The ropes are the Venus Veins, he can control them to lash out and strangle enemies. When grabbed by the Veins, the enemy (this is stronger than the Wings) will do his bidding
The eye is the Eye of Phobos, if anyone looks at it they will see their worst fear but Blaze can control it. The eye blinks every once in a while
The orb is the Sphere of Metus, when cracked, it will unleash something...
His sword appear at his will when he want it, he has to say something magical
The sword is called Aima Soru Aima meaning "Blood" in Greek and Soru meaning "Soul" in Japanese

He keeps kunais and more hidden blades on his body

Other: He is pyrokinetic. When he was young Mars(yes the Roman version) infused a venti's(Yeah , the Roman one) soul and power into him. He has their powers. His mother is one of the leading Demigod hunter in Japan. He is known as the Ghost Cat cause he wears a cat mask and a robe when he goes on missions. Has a small liking of Cara. Speaks Latin, Greek and Japanese
Name: Blaze Takumi Phoenix

Mortal Parent: Sarah Takumi

App
What he wears sometimes on missions
What he wears sometimes on missions
"What a birthday.." I mutter walking in the woods in my robe and mask. I reach a cave I go in. I reach my hands out "anoíxei" the Greek world "ανοίξει" burned on the wall opening a door. I go in and the magical door disappears
I walk about the city glancing at people.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
Name: Daniel Walker

Mortal Parent: Marissa Walker

Appearance: (pic)

Personality: Different from other children of Ares, funny, happy most of the times.

How They Got to The City: My mother was trying to save the population of demi-gods and sent him here. He watch the other side kill his mom. Has a twin named Dana

Weapons: A sword that has a bunch of buttons that do stuff like shoot fire and water and other stuff.

Other: always looks on the bright side.
Name: Daniel Walker

Mortal Parent: Marissa Walker

Appearanc
over a year ago Shark_Spirit said…
Name: Alaster Baal Charlton

Immortal Parent: Poseidon

Mortal Parent: Katy Charlton

Appearance:Like the pic(Ignore the cat), he has jet black hair, and sea green eyes. He has a fierce look in his eyes, and bracelets on him wrists, and he has an white jacket

Personality: He's level headed, calm, and has a fighter spirit. Alaster is very smart, making sure to time every move he makes, and he very helpful. Even if you don't ask for it, he will jump in, to save you, and he cares for his friends, going as far as nearly dying to protect them.

How They Got to The City: His mom was killed, so he ran away with his favorite jacket and his sword that glows white. He took a boat to get to the city and became one of the Ghosts, along as a friend of Blaze.

Weapons: A glowing white sword, that has markings on it, and it has unknown powers. He also has a blue ball with white spikes going out of it, though they're small and don't hurt. The ball can help you hear sounds from a far distance, when thrown in the air it plays a magical tune, and it can capture sounds, and emit them somewhere else.

Other: He has the blessing of Artemis, which gives him heighten skills.
Name: Alaster Baal Charlton 

Immortal Parent: Poseidon

Mortal Parent: Katy Charlton 

He wears a mask like this, when he's assassinating
He wears a mask like this, when he's assassinating
over a year ago aqualad said…
Name:Jace Bereal

Immortal Parent:Hecate

Mortal Parent:Jessica Bereal

Appearance:image

Personality:doesnt like to be locked in rooms

How They Got to The City:mom got him in when he was a baby

Weapons:Knife

Other:
my image
my image
( We all have very nice characters)
I walk out of my cave wearing my inner armour (like the picture but has red hair and green eyes) holding my katana. I walk into the sentinal building.
Sentinal-"Blaze, new mission. Our spies have told us that Hyperion has finally re-formed and is now still trapped in his prison p-"
"A pine tree at central park, I know the history"
Sentinal-"Your job is to get him out of his prison and take him to Olympus"
I nodded and disappear
I walk out of my cave wearing my inner armour (like the picture but has red hair and green eyes) hold
(Jace...Hecate is female...so your mortal parent should be male....)
I create a storm in central park, I made the clouds decent so it's foggy. I walk there in my robe, some grazers are there "There must have known..." I approach the tree. I go and knock all the grazers then I prepare to release Hyperion "Hyperion!" I shout.
"Hyperion!"
H-"Who are you?"
"I am here to release you"
H-"And you serve me?"
"I serve the Gods, but if you wanna be release you are to give me the powers of light"
H-"No"
"Then be trapped in tatarus with your siblings" I draw a white line in the air with my finger. "I summon thy, Aima Soru!!" my sword appear there, I grab the hilt. I held the sword high.
H-"I'll give you my power" a ball of light comes out the tree and go into me, my eyes flash gold and I grin evilly. "You've missed a lot Hyperion" I stick my sword in the air "I, Blaze Takumi Phoenix, son of Ares, Ghost of the City. With the power of Olympus, I release you!" lightning hit the two tips on my blade and I aim at Hyperion. The lightning hit the tree and exploded. There stood Hyperion, in his golden armour
H-"Free at last!" he looked at me "I have so much to do" he laughed. I put my palm at his chest "You are to be taken to Olympus by the orders of Lord Zeus" I release my palm and the Omega is burned on his chest
H-"You tricked me! You little!" he flashed away to Olympus. I look back, more grazers were coming. I hit the orb of my blade to a tree and a loud erring sound escaped. All the grazers were knocked out. I fly back to the City. I go into the sentinal building "Mission Accomplish" I salute
Sentinal 1- "Very good"
Sentinal 2- "You may go now" I flash away with light
I walk to the Sentinal building and see Jace. "Hey."
I walk around town (Cara. the city link does not work)
(oh well look up Imperial City on Images if that doesn't work add Oblivion. Yeah I play Elder Scrolls.)
(Okay) I go into the forest and practice my light powers
(can you add the picture to the description?)
(I will when my computer turns on...so hopefully tomorrow.)
(oh okay)
I walk around the City trudging.
I look over at Blaze, with my mask still on, as I just got back from assassination." How are you Blaze?"
over a year ago darkling_menace said…
Name: Eli Mason.

Immortal Parent: Prometheus.

Mortal Parent: Priscilla Mason.

Appearance: Tall, skinny, short black hair, wears a gray T-shirt, a long brown coat, dark blue jeans, and black sneakers.

Personality: He is very serious about lives and knows a lot of useful things, but he can be fun when he needs to be.

How They Got to The City: Used his resources as a former Demi-Titan general to get to the city safely.

Weapons: He usually makes weapons out of earth and fire.

Other: Eli used to be head general of the army of Demi-Titans during the second Titan war, but when they lost he made his own camp to make Demi-Titans a credit to their community, but when the mortals were hunting Demigods, Demi-Titans were being hunted as well, but they had all left Eli's guidance and gone on with their lives, there was nothing he could have done.
I wait for his answer, then I got bored, and I go somewhere else. I appear on top of a building, with my blue ball in my hand, which I hear sounds through.
I seat in my chair in the Hall of the Deitites and look at paper.
I appear next to Alaster "I'm good, you?"
I walk around the City, chatting with some of my buddies.
I look over at Blaze" Same, thanks for asking" I say, before I put back on my mask.
*i walk into the Hall of Deities and see Cara there*
hello
" I got to assassinate somebody, who I haven't been told who they are, only the area"
"Hey Eli."
so what are you doing here?
After 5 minutes, I was done, and appeared back at the city, wearing a cloak, and a mask.
I am buying coffee
meh
"Stuff. I am a Sentinal. Remember?"
yea, i know, anyways im just passing through, going to my room and getting some books
I kept my assassin gear on, and walked to the Sentinel Tower, to have a talk with Cara.
"Cool." I tell Eli. I see Alaster walk in so I stand to greet him. "Ghost." I say.
" Sentinel" I say, my mask still on, and very few to know my name. I put my finger to my lips, blow softly, and appear behind Cara.
"Nice trick you've got there." I tell him.
" It usually confuses the person, so I can slice their neck open, and get back, so I use it alot, or I make it to if you try to hurt me, something worst will happen"
I appear in front of Cara and "Hi"
I look over at Jace, put my fingers to my lips, and blow softly, and then I disappear.
shuffles feet
" Look above you" I say, laughing at his nervousness.
waves
I adjust my mask and cloak, and then I disappear to my next target.
I wasnt nervous just bored I continue at Cara.
I appear in front of the person.
P-" Aah! Gua-"

I put my finger to my lips, blow softly, and then I appear behind him. I tap his shoulder, and when he turns around, I slice his head off.
I dodge the attack and side step.