Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM
save

Akame ga Kill! 2067 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1650 of 2067

9 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Of course... I'll always be looking out for you.. *He then blushed* Even down to giving you the must needed massages. *He then got up, testing the bathwater and making sure it was good* Alright Kairi, your bath is ready.
9 months ago LillyBlack said…
"Ooo.." Kairi stepped over to the bath, undressing herself and tying up her hair to get ready. She gave Katsuki a gentle kiss on the cheek before laying into the hot bath and leaning back. "Mm, it's at the best temperature and everything.. I hope the massage isn't making me you too nervous there, Katsu.. It's just us two, you know.." She said with a giggle.
Katsuki: Of course not.. [You're a bad liar. You've been with her a few different times, and yet just having my hands on her body for a massage. The thought of it....] *He shook his head* I'm not nervous about it... I shouldn't be.. Considering how you and I have done it.
"You say you shouldn't be, but I think those blushing cheeks of yours from a second ago are giving you away..." Kairi giggled. "It's ok to be a little nervous, Katsu.... Besides, I know you wouldn't want anyone else to be the one giving me that massage either..."
Katsuki: I just.... I mean you're not wrong.. Especially if a massage gets too handsy... If it were anyone else then.... It's also, I've never really given a massage before... Sure rubbing your hands on someone's body in intimacy is one thing, but I have to make sure I'm getting the points right when doing so... Maybe I'm overthinking it...
"You're being too hard on yourself, Katsu.." Kairi leaned her back on the other side of the bath so she could look at Katsuki. "I'm not expecting you to give me the greatest massage of all time. If you think too much into it, it might even affect you..." She smiled, "As long as it's you, I already know I'll have the comfort I need. So if I'm not worried, you don't have to be either."
Katsuki: [With the time I've been in rule as Emperor, there have been things that have been coming to mind. Being a proper ruler for the people, not to mention my own side of things. The thought of raising a family with Kairi, actually having a daughter.] *He took a deep breath* Right.... Thank you Kairi....
"Of course, Katsu. You know I'm always here to support you.." Kairi sunk her head a little in the bath to immerse herself. "Just gimme another minute in here and I'll be all ready to go... And you can relax that cute worried head of yours.."
Katsuki: Yeah....I'll do that.... *He said as he laid back in the bed* [Just remember, you've got to hold your composure.. Help her body rejuvenate and give her the comfort she deserves... You've got it Katsu..]
As Katsuki left to lay in bed, Kairi stayed in for awhile longer to take in her hot bath. When she felt ready, she stepped out of the bath, dried herself off and wrapped the towel around her. She walked over to Katsuki, "Alright, I'm ready!" She placed her hand over his head, "You feeling any better?"
Katsuki: Yeah.... Thank you... *He then looked at her up and down* So uh.... I guess the next question here is... Where do you want me to start? Your shoulders? Maybe your back?
Kairi gently placed her towel on top of the bed and laid right of top of it, lying on her belly. "Maybe you can start with my shoulders and work your way down from there? That sound ok?"
Katsuki: *He nodded* Got it.... *He then began to give her the massage, beginning to work her on her shoulder. He was using his thumbs to apply enough pressure and move to get the tense spots, he'd then finish up working on the shoulders and making his way down to start massaging her back* How is it? Hopefully I'm not using too much.
"Mmm..." As Katsuki massaged her shoulders and down to her back, Kairi slowly closed her eyes, being sent to a complete relaxed state. "It's definitely not too much... If anything, I'd consider it perfect.. You're hitting all the best spots..."
Katsuki: Alright then... *He then continued massaging her back, moving lower and lower until he got to her waist, then seeing her butt and moved his hands down to massaging her thighs* [Not yet... I know she said she didn't mind with me, but... I can't use this as an excuse to BE handsy...]
Kairi let out soft hums while his hands massaged more of her body. Her thighs were a slightly sensitive area of her body, but she was still able to stay relaxed."If you told me afterwards that this was your first time doing a massage, I honestly wouldn't have believed you, Katsu...."
Katsuki: Yeah, well... There's a lot of shocking things to this world.. That's just a small thing amongst them. [Stay focused Katsu..] *He said as he finished her thigh and moving down her legs* I know we've done it.. But, I'd be lying if I said massaging your body like this wasn't kind of sexy.
Kairi blushed, "Oh yeah..? Technically, since we've had sex before.. I could only imagine that makes me harder to resist, no..?" She then smirked, "Only kind of sexy, though? I'm a little hurt...."
Katsuki: Wait, hold on. I didn't mean it like that... I mean, you're incredibly sexy Kairi... I mean, if I was saying that it wasn't sexy at all, I'd be lying... *He said then massaging her feet, finishing his way down* And like I've said.. You really are incredibly sexy.. *He said as his hands moved up her thigh, rubbing on her butt* You.. *He then moved his hand away* Not yet... IWe aren't quite done yet... After all, your pectoral muscles need some massaging as well.. [A second longer, I would've lost myself to my own lust.]
"Katsu.. Right." Kairi took a quick deep breath as Katsuki caught himself, almost losing herself too. She sat up just for a moment to stretch, her backside feeling so much better compared to before. "Should I lay on my back now then? Although, after that... Think this side is going to be any easier for you, Katsu..?"
Katsuki: [She's not wrong, the most I had to deal with before was her back down to her butt and legs, once she lays on her back....] It may not be.... Considering where your pectoral muscles are... Then your abdominal muscles.... *He said as he took his shirt off* Though.... I have a proposal of my own.... Once I get your muscles relaxed... Remember my last proposal for the next time we got into the mood... I wanted you over me...
"Oh don't worry, I haven't forgotten.. You'll get your wish...~ Let's just see how long you last with this massage before getting carried away.." Kairi said with a giggle. She laid down on the bed again, but against her back this time. "Having you give me a massage was already one thing.... But, to be facing you now while you do it and without your shirt either..." She blushed, "You're gonna be the one making me all nervous now.."
Katsuki: You have no need to be nervous.... As a matter of fact, I'm sure that nervousness will go away as I keep the massage going... *He then began massaging her pectoral muscles, keeping his hands above and not too far from her breasts* I'll make short work of that tension and nervousness in you...
"I love that you feel so much more confident about it now...." As he initially started the massage, Kairi still felt a little nervous. But, even just seconds later, that nervousness was slowly drifting away and she was back to feeling relaxed. Kairi closed her eyes, "I'm convinced your hands are magical..."
Katsuki: Yeah? Well luckily, these magical hands are exclusively for you.. Since this is an exclusive massage... *His hands wandered around her breasts before making their way down to her abdomen, beginning to massage her abdominal muscles* Once I'm down here, then your body should be all relaxed...
last edited 9 months ago
"Mmm...." Kairi's soft hums were slowly starting up again. With Katsuki massaging her abdominal muscles, her entire body was starting to feel completely better since her mission. "I know you said once all my muscles were relaxed but, you know..... I'm sure those other parts of my body you had to skip over need a little massaging too...."
Katsuki: Only for you.... *As he said that, his hands began to feel on Kairi's breasts* I do this for you... *He said as he began to squeeze lightly on them and massage them* And only for you... I'll make this massage, an extra special one... *He then began to suck on one and use his tongue* [How's this for a massage Kairi?]
"Oh Katsu.." Kairi's head tilted back, the soft hums of hers quickly turning into small moans as he massaged and sucked on her breasts. She smirked, "Oh wow.. I didn't know that tongue of yours knew how to give such good massages too...~"
Katsuki: *He stopped sucking on her nipple* Mm, l guess it's more than my hands that are magical.. *He then looked at her with a smirk of his own* Every part of me is magical, just for you...
last edited 9 months ago
"Oh?" Kairi's smirk still on her face, she flipped him over on the bed and straddled over him. "Every part of you is magical, huh?" She slowly started to undo his pants and pull them down. Her hand gently rubbed against his member over his underwear, "Even this part right here..?"
Katsuki: Hm.... *As she rubbed against his member, it began to bulge against his underwear* I'd dare to say so, but we could always find out huh? *He said as his hands rubbed up and down her thighs*
"Mm, let's see then.." Kairi pulled off his boxers next, revealing his erect member. Taking one from the nightstand, she applied the condom on his member and positioned herself right over it, rubbing his tip against her wet entrance. "Let's see just how magical you can be, Katsu.~" Kairi moaned as she slowly inserted his length inside her, beginning to ride on top of him.
Katsuki: *As she inserted his length, he let out a small moan of his own* There you go....*His hands rubbed on her thighs, then moved up to her breasts as she rode on top of him*
Kairi laid her hands against his chest as she continued to ride him, starting to pick up the speed and getting into a better rhythm of it. "Heh, I didn't think this was really going to turn into a full body massage... You really make my body feel so good like this, Katsu.." She said, moaning with each thrust inside her.
Katsuki: And you know how to make mine feel good.... Besides, Ren did mention about getting too handsy... But, I'd say I got handsy enough.... *His hands moved from her breasts down to her butt* Even now, my hands move to all parts of you..
"Good, I love it..~ From this, to your touch, to even just your words.. You have me going crazy for you..." Kairi bounced and rotated her hips against him quicker, losing herself more and more into it. She tilted her head back, letting her moans take up the room. "A- All of me, Katsu... It's all yours.."
Katsuki: *The more she bounced and rotated, the more stimulated he got and the closer he began to creep up to his climax* And all of me yours... Though it would appear I'm nearly at my climax... My body, every last bit of me. I'll never stop going crazy for you, no matter what.
"I will never stop going crazy for you either, Katsu.." The more Kairi continued, the closer she felt her climax starting to approach. "I- I think I feel myself getting close too.... Katsu!" The moment she called his name, she felt her climax hit, the feeling of pleasure shooting through her whole body.
last edited 9 months ago
Katsuki: *He exhaled one last moan as his climax hit him, as the pleasure coursed through his body simultaneously with hers, releasing as his member pulsated and released into the condom. Afterward, he kissed on her shoulder, then had his head in her chest* [I'm gonna do it soon.... I have to do it soon.... With all the time that passed waiting for Isla... I did manage to get something for you... Tomorrow.... I will.] I love you.... I always will... I won't let you go.
last edited 9 months ago
Kairi panted and held Katsuki closed as he laid his head on her chest. She removed the condom off his member and tossed it away from where she was. "Katsu..." She lifted up his head and gently cupped his face with her hands, "I love you too, so so much.. You're the only I ever want to be with, forever..."
Katsuki: *As he looked at her with a smile, he kissed her lips for a second* Tomorrow.... I've got some stuff to do..... And you're gonna be there...... I can't quite tell you about it, but... I think it's something you'll be quite interested in.
"Oh? Well if you're being hush about it, it makes me even more curious.." Kairi wrapped her arms around him, the possibilities of what it could be not really hitting her yet. "But, just for you I'll try to be patient. Is even a hint out of the picture?"
Katsuki: No hints... Because even just a little hint could be a bit much to give you... But, like I said... I think you'll be quite interested... *He said as his arms wrapped around her* Don't worry.... It's not like it's something far away...
"As long as it was with you, I don't even think distance would bother me.." Kairi said, resting her head on his shoulder. "Although, at least it'll mean curiosity won't kill me. I'll just be patient and enjoy the time I have with you right now...."
Shortly after she said that, Satoru knocked the door, "Hello? Is it safe to come in?"
Kairi jumped a bit from hearing the knock, "Uhh.. no! Maybe it'd better for you to stay out there... Is everything alright?"
Satoru opened his mouth about to speak, but before he could even get the chance, another voice behind the door yelled out, "That precious tool of yours is finally complete!! If you ask me, I think I'd call it perfection!"
Kairi sighed, immediately recognizing Isla's voice. She snuggled herself more in Katsuki's arm, "Now..? I just wanna be in your arms for awhile longer...." She mumbled.
Katsuki: *He put his finger to Kairi's lips, he then lowered his voice for Kairi only to hear* We could see it in a bit... Allow us more time here... *He then raised his voice for Isla and Satoru* Thank you! We appreciate you notifying us.... Just give us a bit, and we'll meet you in the workshop.. Then we can see and talk more about our precious tool...
Isla had her hands on her hips, "What could you two being doing that's so important!?"
"Isla!" Satoru started to try to push her from the door, "At least have some respect.. Hopefully, they're just doing something you should already be doing! C'mon a least take these few minutes to breathe...."
As Satoru dragged her farther from the door, you could hear their voices fading out.
"If I'm being honest, I didn't expect you to do that.." Kairi said. She looked up at him, giving him gentle kiss. "Either way, you have me more than happy that you did..."
Katsuki: *He gave her a kiss on her lips again* Well, you did want to stay like this for a while longer...Who am I to deny you of that? Albeit, we could be like this anytime.... But, I like to make any moment like this last if I can. There'll be a point in time we won't exactly be able to take our time like this in the future.
last edited 9 months ago
"That is true... Especially when we have the little one around, it might be awhile until we have one-on-one time together. But, the brightside is that we'll have that ball of joy around..." Kairi gently cupped his face wirh a smile, "I'll have two people that make me the happiest.."
Katsuki: A husband, a father and an emperor.... There were times I never thought I'd see this happen... Times I thought I'd just keep fighting a revolution against a corrupt kingdom... Now look at us... We're right where we need to be... I know it may be a bit of a time to ask this but..... Do you think I could really be a good father to our child? I guess when I thought about the whole emperor thing, I hadn't thought about the times I may miss out on watching them grow.
"Katsu..... I don't think you're going to be a good father. I already know for an absolute fact that you will be!" Kairi said, taking his hands into hers. "You're Emperor and all, but I know that's not going to stop you from being with them as much as you possibly can. Even when you were drunk that didn't stop you from caring about them and they're not even around yet! You've made so much time for me that I know you'll try your best for them too.. You have such a big heart, Katsu, you're just being worrysome..."