Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Immortal City

Alvin2442 posted on Oct 27, 2012 at 02:24AM
The Immortal City is a city-duh- made up of 12 leaders/Guardians, 6 boys, 6 girls. All immortal demigods live in the city, which is separated by ranks. Though they do have Citizens. The leaders are known as Guardians. The Immortal City is high on respect, and you say the Guardian' names' with Guardian first, exam:" Guardian (their name)" and the lowest level is a recruit. TIC is also currently in a war, and the Guardians are Gods and Goddess, while Co-Leaders are just immortal. The others are Sub-Immortal. They aren't effected by mortal things, but they can die in battle, but they only get this way once they prove themselves. The Citizens of course become immortal after they swear their loyalty. Monsters also help with the army.
_________________________________________­___­__
Guardians:

Alvin Hamilton III: Greek: Son of Poseidon. God of Alternate Energy, Strength, Requiem, Sharingan, Reflex, and Pegasi. First Guardian and Creator of The Immortal City . On Fourth Stage of Requiem.
Blaze Takumi Phoenix: Roman: Mars. God of Battles, Killing, Weapons, Rage, and Fire. Second Guardian. On Fourth Stage of Requiem.

Ember Green: Greek: Daughter of Aphrodite. Goddess of Love, Natural Beauty, Peace,and Charmspeaking. Fourth Guardian. On Second Stage of Requiem.
Kiera Mason: Greek: Daughter of Apollo. Goddess of Archery, Light, Music, Doctrine/Healing and Hunting. Fifth Guardian. On Second Stage of Requiem.
Angela (Angel) Low: Greek: Daughter of Athena. Goddess of Strategy, Smarts, Cleverness, Shopping, Bravery, Owls. Sixth Guardian. On Second Stage of Requiem.
Jasmine Mar: Greek: Daughter of Poseidon. Goddess of Courage, Speed, Wisdom, Defense, Loyalty. Seventh Guardian and Founder of The Immortal City. On Second Stage of Requiem.
Bree Ganis: Greek: Daughter of Zeus: Goddess of Flight, Wind, Lightning, Clouds, and Life. Eight Guardian. On Second Stage of Requiem.
Anne Dobbins: Greek: Daughter of Hades: Goddess of Darkness, Shadow Traveling, and The Dead. Ninth Guardian. On Second Stage of Requiem.
"Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi: Greek: Son of Nemesis: God of Retribution, Justice, Balance, Consequences, and Law. Tenth Guardian . On Second Stage of Requiem.
Andrew Izuna: Greek: Son of Hades: God of Inner Pain and Fallen Loved Ones. Eleventh Guardian.
Elite Generals:

_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­_
Elite Soldiers:
Jinx, son of Boreas.

_________________________________________­___­___­
Generals:

Centurions:

Senators:

Legionaries:

Privates:
Assyria Saphyr Crelline, daughter of Apollo.
Recruits:

Citizens

Rules:

No god-modding
No adult-content.
Allow people to be able to counter, block, or dodge.
Don't repeatably dodge, let some attacks hit you.
I have to accept your character or one of the mods do.
No killing or controlling someone's character with them telling you to.
You can't be to powerful.
You can be a child of any deity, except ones who don't exist.
This is not a romance RP
That's all I can think of for now.
Places in DA:

The Arena: Where everyone trains and where the weapons and infirmary is stored.

The Forge: Where the weapons and training things are built.

The Guardian Tower: Where the Guardians live and work.

The Forest: Where the training monsters are stored.

The Shrine: Where old members of TIC who died in battles are.

The Library: Where books about the history of TIC, and the battles, and every single person in TIC.

The Transporter: Where portals around TIC city, are.
Fill out this:

Name:
Personality:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Rank in TIC:
Typical Outfit:
Weapon of Choice:
Other:
My character(Updated):

Name: Alvin Hamilton
Appearance: Dark Green Eyes. Jet Black Hair.
Personality: Alvin is articulate, honest, generous, and humble. He is very calm, and patient. He is a leader, and a good strategist. He is very loyal, if you earned it.
Immortal Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Adrian Ewing
Rank in TIC: 1st Guardian and Creator of TIC.
Typical Outfit: Black shirt. Black Jeans. Black shoes. Black Leather Jacket.
Weapon of Choice: A celestial sliver sword. The tip is the godly steel. The hilt is made of celestial bronze and imperial gold. The inside of the sword is Stygian Iron. His right hand and arm turn black, glowing a greenish color and he can use it as a weapon.
Other: Alvin is a god and the Ancient Laws don't effect him. He's a very dangerous enemy. He's on the fourth level of Requiem and he has a new rare ability that only one other person has.
Mods:
Alvin2442
Blaze_of_Ares
KatieK102
Hades_Shadow
ShadowRanger
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Requiem

The Guardians have this same ability which came with being the Guardians of the Immortal City. They get an aura around them, which is their colors that they represent. Their strength, speed, defense, and powers are ultimately increased. This is known as Requiem, which is activated by different words, for each level. Requiem has four stages/levels.

The first level of the Requiem is when you achieve the Requiem, regardless of how you got it.

The second level is when you are more experienced with the Requiem, strong with the natural powers of your immortal parent, and when you are simply ready.

The third is when you are very experienced with the Requiem, how strong your mind is, and if your mind is clear of doubts.

The 4th level is when you are simply very strong in physical and mental form, when you have mastered the powers of your immortal parent, and it causes insanity, forever, only if you're lucky will you keep your sanity after you bring down your level of the Requiem.

You activate the Requiem by saying a word or words. Sometimes in different languages, but English works as well.
The Immortal City is a city-duh- made up of 12 leaders/Guardians, 6 boys, 6 girls. All immortal  demi
last edited on May 04, 2013 at 03:44PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 2666 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 2666

over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Dunamis and Cicada disappear. "Talk."
over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
"What Alvin?" I ask looking at him, "Destroyer of Death?"
"Nex of Perseus. Death of Destroyer. Tarturus. Nex of Tarturus. Perseus of Tarturus. Nex Perseus of Tarturus. Perseus Nex of Tarturus."
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"I have no idea what he is talking about. All I saw was darkness! And monsters!"
"I saw something much different. But, I can't tell."
"OK, its gone now, it wont happen anymore." I say sitting next to him, "Sorry I dont have any food, but I can get you something if you want"
I hear movement in the bush. "COME OUT!" I scream. Two guys come our "G-General...we heard you were back and..." I point my katana at his neck "Shh..." I drop the blade and reach my hand out to the other. He takes out his sword and start slashing at his friend
"What are you doing!?"
"It's not me! RUN!"
"Blaze, calm down, this isnt like you."
I realease the guy and pick my katana as they run off. I growl at Shadow
"Blaze, Just relax, Turn your primal instincts down." I say to him, "Alvin, try to make sense of what you say"
"You calling me an animal!?" I snap
over a year ago ShadowRanger said…
I walk up to you guys "is everything alright?"
"No, Everyone has them" I say giving Kiera a wink hoping she knows what I mean.
"No! Everything is not alright!" I scream at her
"Calm down, Do you want something to eat? read?"
"NO!" I start walking away
"Huh?"
I reach out and Skia Ichor comes to me, turns into a blowdart gun, and I shoot at him.
"Shadow!" I stand shocked
I turn and dodge it. I take out my katana and blast fire at him with it
I shadow teleport out of the way and take another shot.
I stop it with my powers "What are you trying to do? I'm the son of Mars!"
over a year ago darange said…
Name: Anne Dobbins
Appearance: very pale, raven black hair, piercing emerald green eyes
Personality: Hot-tempered, Clever, Stubborn,Mysterious, Fighter, nice (to people she knows)
Powers: Netherkinesis(The ability to control darkness), Phase Body Shift (The ability to move through solid matter), Necrokinesis (The ability to control the dead and kill the living with a touch), and shawdow travel
Immortal Parent: Hades
Mortal Parent:(even if he/she is dead): Zoe Dobbins
Weapon(s): a knife that can kill just abought anything ( link)
typical outfit:Jeans, sneakers, black jacket, and a black panic at the disco Tshirt

Other: Hates when people call her Annie but people call her that anyway, you can never tell her face expression or emotion, and she is the godess of Darkness, shadow travel, and controlling the dead
last edited over a year ago
"Exactly, so dont use your weapons unless you need to"
"Would you guys stop it! You both just got out of the infirmary and I don't think you want to be back in there again"
"Dont look at me, He is the one who is being unstable."
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
"Aw!" *I mutter, watching Shadow and Kiera from the infermy. Frowns when Blaze goes nuts and walks out of the infermy eyes wide.* "What-?" *Asks looking at Kiera*
"Don't provoke him"
"I can tell." *Mutters sadly* "I guess Tartus did something to him?"
"It does something to everyone, but it is all reversable" I say, shooting off another shot.
I raise my hand, a ten foot wave appearing behind me.
I change targets, aiming at Alvin, then firing a dart.
A stream of water stops the dart. "Shadow. Attacking me isn't going to help your case." I slam my hands down and the wave follows.
over a year ago snowflakes989 said…
"Okay , GUYS!!!! THIS IS FREAKING INSANE. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU'RE ACTING LIKE LITTLE KIDS, BUT COMING BACK FROM TARTARUS IS NO EXCUSE. YOU HEAR ME? NO EXCUSE. SO SHUT UP AND STOP ACTING CRAZY." I yell at Alvin, Blaze and Shadow. They were acting just like Hercules, being jerks, being stupid, being so, just so immature. I could not believe it. We just came back, in one piece luckily, and they start fighting again.
"SO WHEN YOU GUYS HAVE ALL FOUND YOUR COMMON SENSE, YOU CAN COME BACK. OTHERWISE, JUST LEAVE." I scream, feeling unbelievably angry.
(Anyways, on another note, hi darange and welcome to the...Crazy insane party here!)
(Alvin, you will be so sorry you said that...)
I climb up a tree before the wave hits me "I totally agree with angel"
"FINE!" I stomp my feet and my hair burst into flames. The fire disperse and I walk away with my Katana over my shoulder
I look at angel, with anger, remembering everything she has done, and shadow teleport to the Hades building in town, to get close to my father or maybe see some undead who can relate to me.
I go into a cave
Once everything has settled down I jump down from the tree and walk to the highest point in the city to watch the sunset
(Welcome Darange, It is good to have a sibling for once!)
(I don't think you can be a guardian cause that spot is taken by Shadow. One guardian per God...I'll let Al sort it out)
(Sorry)
-just watches everyone in shock.- "This place is falling apart!" _mutters-
over a year ago Inevasayneva002 said…
I wander around the place wondering how cool it is.
over a year ago snowflakes989 said…
Wait. What did I do? Oh right...Was it the shopping curse?)
"So much for being immature," I mutter to myself. "You guys are pathetic."
-nudges Angel- "Their boys. And to make matters worse: their Alvin, Shadow, and Blaze. You'll get used to it."
The wave disappears, along wih Alvin, a dark energy appearing around him.
-groans- "Alvin!"
I appear at the top of the Guardian Building. I watch everything around me, mad. An beautiful aura surrounding me, the color was a mix of white, green, blue, and black.
-I sigh angrily.- "Stupied Tartarus. As if Alvin and Blaze weren't already bad enough!"

(Quite frankly I didn't think they could get any worse)