Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Brotherhood of Nyx

Nicolicious posted on Jan 03, 2013 at 09:16AM
Chaos and its Primordial Brethren(Excluding Nyx and Aether) have taken over the world with their monsters. Mortals had discovered space travel by then and left the planet to colonise elsewhere, leaving a plant that will be filled with death and destruction as the Demi-Gods and Gods fight against Chaos and its primordial brethren. The Demi-Gods control the Southern Hemisphere(Australasia, Africa, South America etc.) while Chaos controls the Northern Hemisphere(North America, Europe, Russia, Asia etc).
There are a group of Demi-Gods who were trained by the Primordial Nyx. They are children of the Primordials. Their job is to destroy Chaos and its forces.
You are those Demi-Gods. You live in a large dome filled with an arena, houses, armoury, forge etc.
The Gods still mated with Mortals, but when the child was of the age 13 they were sent to Earth for war.
The metal used by Gladiators and higher is Primordial Ashes. It's colour is pitch black or gold. It glows a slight blue.
The Demi-Gods call you The Brotherhood of Nyx. They look up to you with pride and honour. Do not fail them.
----------------------------
Primordials:
-Aether: Aether (Æthere, Ancient Greek: Αἰθήρ, pronounced [ajtʰɛ̌ːr]), also known as Acmon, is one of the primordial deities, the first-born elementals. His name means "light" in ancient Greek. Aether is the personification and elemental god of "the bright, glowing upper air of heaven - the substance of light". He embodies the pure upper air that the gods breathe, as opposed to the normal air (Ἀήρ, aer) breathed by mortals.(Light.)

-Ananke: Ananke, also spelled Anangke, Anance, or Anagke (Ancient Greek: Ἀνάγκη, from the common noun ἀνάγκη, "urge, constraint, necessity"), was a primordial ancient Greek goddess of inevitability, the personification of destiny, necessity and fate.

-Chronos: Chronos (Ancient Greek: Χρόνος, "time," also transliterated as Khronos or Latinized as Chronus) is the personification of Time in pre-Socratic philosophy and later literature.

-Erebus: In Greek mythology, Erebus (pron.: /ˈɛrəbəs/), also Erebos (Ancient Greek: Ἔρεβος, "deep darkness, shadow"), was often conceived as a primordial deity, representing the personification of darkness.

-Eros: Eros (/ˈɪərɒs/, US: /ˈɛrɒs/; Ancient Greek: Ἔρως, "Desire"), in Greek mythology, was the Greek god of love. His Roman counterpart was Cupid ("desire"). Some myths make him a primordial god, while in other myths, he is the son of Aphrodite.(Love. Yuck.)

-Gaia: Gaia (pron.: /ˈɡeɪ.ə/ or /ˈɡaɪ.ə/; from Ancient Greek Γαῖα, a poetical form of Gē Γῆ, "land" or "earth";[1] also Gaea, or Ge) was the goddess or personification of Earth in ancient Greek religion,[2] one of the Greek primordial deities.(Basically dirt.)

-Hemera: Hemera (Ancient Greek: Ἡμέρα, "day", pronounced [hɛːméra]) was the personification of day and one of the Greek primordial deities. She is the goddess of the daytime.

-Nyx: Nyx (Νύξ, "night") – Nox in Latin translation – is the Greek goddess (or personification) of the night.

-Phanes: Phanes (Ancient Greek: Φάνης, from φαίνω, phainō, "I bring to light"), or Protogonos (Greek: Πρωτογόνος, "First-born"), was the mystic primeval deity of procreation and the generation of new life.

-Pontus: Pontus or Pontos (Πόντος) (English translation: "sea") was an ancient, pre-Olympian sea-god, one of the Greek primordial deities.

-Tartarus: Tartarus, or Tartaros (Greek: Τάρταρος, from τάρταρον "tartar encrusting the sides of casks"). It is a deep, gloomy place, a pit, or an abyss used as a dungeon of torment and suffering that resides beneath the underworld. (I'm gonna say he's the god of death.)

-Uranus: Uranus (pron.: /ˈjʊərənəs/ or /jʊˈreɪnəs/; Ancient Greek Οὐρανός, Ouranos meaning "sky" or "heaven") was the primal Greek god personifying the sky.
---------------------------
Ranks:
Hero-The Highest Rank. There are only five heroes at a time. Heroes are given the power of Nyx and are made immortal, but can still die.
Sentinel-The Second Highest Rank. They are given they power of Nyx and there are only four of them.
Gladiator-Third Highest Rank. They have a special weapon made for them out of Primordial Ashes.
Warrior-Fourth Highest Rank. They lead their own Battalion.
Knight-Fifth Highest Rank. They make up the Battalions.
Praetorians-They have no rank. They guard the Palace of Nyx that is located within The Dome.
---------------------------
Character Sheet:

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Looks:

Personality:

Weapons:

Fears:

Other:
------------------------
Rule One- You cannot be a child of Chaos.
Rule Two- Follow All those usual rules that I made
------------------------
Heroes:
1)Taylor D'Lassio-Tartarus-Nicolicious
2)Blaze Pheonix-Aether-Blaze_of_Ares
3)Alvin Hamilton III-Pontus-Alvin2442
4)Thomas Royale-Chronus-Darkling_menace
5)Leon Barnett-Chronus-Rouge475
Sentinel
1)
2)
3)
4)
Gladiator
1)Arik Takahashi-Tartarus-Spikegilfer1997
Warrior
1)
Knight
1)
Praetorians
1)
Other
Dalton David-Erobus-torrent
------------------------
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The DSF~The DSF-link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
Chaos and its Primordial Brethren(Excluding Nyx and Aether) have taken over the world with their mons
last edited on Feb 13, 2013 at 01:39PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 277 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 277

over a year ago darkling_menace said…
(wait a minute, your character CARES for Thomas? I'm touched *sniffle*)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(yeah, I remember)
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(lol, I'll change it just wanted to mess with you a bit.)
(cares like in the brotherly way)
(I know, okay I'll allow you to be my brother)
(...just changed it...come on!, lol. How come its always by chance we are brothers in RPs? demi-titan? I honestly didn't know Eli was the son of Prometheus when I joined)
I jumps out and fly around with Ignis
(I don't know, maybe we really are... brothers!)
(two random facts about me:
1. I'm the only person at school who wears a fadora.)
2. I am learning how to do tricks with a butterfly knife)
(two random facts about me
1. I talk to myself a LOT
2. I may be a little bipolar)
(another two random facts about me:
1. I write in RPs
2. I would like to be an FBI agent someday)
(Ps-who doesn't talk to themselves once and awhile?)
We fly around...
(g2g 1 in the morning)
(oh believe me, if i find someone listening on ME talking to myself, I would hire an assassin to kill them, and if he asks the reason I would say "They stuck their nose where they shouldn't have." then laugh at myself because that sounded dirty.)
(Its 1 for you, but its 12 for me. I should get going too, I have to go to school soon and I gotta make my hours normal again.)
laugh
(lol, that's interesting. I gtg bye)
(bye bye...)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I watch Blaze leave, before waving my cap down, and disappearing.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(Rouge you are the last and FINAL Hero.)
I gather my team of two and we head off towards Egypt.
I made my decision and fly to Mexico
(yay, thanks NicoL)
I go over the grindstone and begin to sharpen my sword.
*I appear behind Leon*
whatcha doin brother?
"just preparing, what about you?"
nothin
*plays with my flare gun a bit, shooting darts at the wall*
"i'll see you later thomas." i reply and sheath my sword, then walk off to my house.
I appear in my training area and use all my swords, controlling two with my mind.
We land in Egypt and are immediately attacked by Momsters. "For Nyx!" I shout attacking the enemy. My Demi-Gods roar and follow my example.
I go on a mission in Mexico
I attack a Cannibal and suddenly the desert is bathed in light. "Hyperion." I say. The Titans had joined the Primordials in the war and if Hyperion is here we are screwed.
over a year ago torrent said…

Name: dalton david

Immortal Parent: erubos

Mortal Parent: never met her

Looks: black hair purple eyes

Personality: loyal and friendly

Weapons: the sword of erubos (stole it from his dads armory

Fears: death

Other: knows taylor but calls her tay
----------------------
i look down and the ground is approching really fast and i slam into it hard hyperion had just thrown me out of the sky into egypt i stand up turn and feel a person near me and i spin around and come down with a deadly arc cutting off the person"s hand i look and its a cannibal" shit well that worked out well"i stab it through its head and i then slam the sword into the ground sending me hyperion and a girl into complete darkness.i look around see hyperion trying to light his flame and i charge forward and stab him threw the gut when the girl slices his head off.he then dissapears in a blinding light andfrom there me and the girl circle each other and she attacks first i side step and knock her sword out of her handand shee charges me with another sword thats when i put a wall between us and turn back on the lights"enough girl look i dont know who you are but "i look at the girls face" tay is that you"
laugh
(peanut butter!!!!!)
over a year ago torrent said…
laugh
(puh peh puhen peanut butter)
("oh really?" *says in a matter of factly voice.)
I appear in Egypt and destroy monsters.
"Dal?" I ask the guy.
last edited over a year ago
I go back to the council "Where is Taylor!?"
"Egypt"
"What!? Damn it! Cacas!" I go into the shadow, I get on my giant eagle and start flying
"No time to chat Dal." I say swinging my swords at monsters.
I reach behind Cara and blast a monster about to cut her "Hey, Mexico, news, danger"
"Joy." I say clicking a monster in half.
I appear beside Cara and Blaze. "Seriously..."
(im getting back on RPs again, so whats been happening?)
(We are in Egypt. Killing stuff.)
"Seriously."
last edited over a year ago
(cool)
*i appear behind everyone eating an apple*
so guys, how ya been?
"Great. Just killing some Monsters." I tell him, swinging my swords at some Dracanae.
uh-huh
*a dracanae charges at me, i freeze her in time*
need any help?
"Sure, why not?" I say smiling.
"Too many..." I struck my katana into the ground then grab a hammer from a monster I burn. I swing the hammer on the hilt of my katana and a Golden shock wave of fire appear, pushing the monsters back, avoiding the Brotherhood. I take my katana out and it glow Golden. I start slashing
I dash into the monsters then appear in front of Hyperion. I quickly aim my katana at him
H-"You can't beat me boy"
"Oh yeah?"
He flicks his finger and I fly back (Standard Titan power). I get on my feet and charge at him. Just as I was about to struck him at the neck. I was blast sideways by something big. I stand "DRAKON!" I shout to the rest
(The Greek name is: Oruanos..I think)
(For Uranus?)
I sprint at the Drakon and stab my sword into one of his eyes. He then flicks me away and I smash into a Hyperborean.