Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Brotherhood of Nyx

Nicolicious posted on Jan 03, 2013 at 09:16AM
Chaos and its Primordial Brethren(Excluding Nyx and Aether) have taken over the world with their monsters. Mortals had discovered space travel by then and left the planet to colonise elsewhere, leaving a plant that will be filled with death and destruction as the Demi-Gods and Gods fight against Chaos and its primordial brethren. The Demi-Gods control the Southern Hemisphere(Australasia, Africa, South America etc.) while Chaos controls the Northern Hemisphere(North America, Europe, Russia, Asia etc).
There are a group of Demi-Gods who were trained by the Primordial Nyx. They are children of the Primordials. Their job is to destroy Chaos and its forces.
You are those Demi-Gods. You live in a large dome filled with an arena, houses, armoury, forge etc.
The Gods still mated with Mortals, but when the child was of the age 13 they were sent to Earth for war.
The metal used by Gladiators and higher is Primordial Ashes. It's colour is pitch black or gold. It glows a slight blue.
The Demi-Gods call you The Brotherhood of Nyx. They look up to you with pride and honour. Do not fail them.
----------------------------
Primordials:
-Aether: Aether (Æthere, Ancient Greek: Αἰθήρ, pronounced [ajtʰɛ̌ːr]), also known as Acmon, is one of the primordial deities, the first-born elementals. His name means "light" in ancient Greek. Aether is the personification and elemental god of "the bright, glowing upper air of heaven - the substance of light". He embodies the pure upper air that the gods breathe, as opposed to the normal air (Ἀήρ, aer) breathed by mortals.(Light.)

-Ananke: Ananke, also spelled Anangke, Anance, or Anagke (Ancient Greek: Ἀνάγκη, from the common noun ἀνάγκη, "urge, constraint, necessity"), was a primordial ancient Greek goddess of inevitability, the personification of destiny, necessity and fate.

-Chronos: Chronos (Ancient Greek: Χρόνος, "time," also transliterated as Khronos or Latinized as Chronus) is the personification of Time in pre-Socratic philosophy and later literature.

-Erebus: In Greek mythology, Erebus (pron.: /ˈɛrəbəs/), also Erebos (Ancient Greek: Ἔρεβος, "deep darkness, shadow"), was often conceived as a primordial deity, representing the personification of darkness.

-Eros: Eros (/ˈɪərɒs/, US: /ˈɛrɒs/; Ancient Greek: Ἔρως, "Desire"), in Greek mythology, was the Greek god of love. His Roman counterpart was Cupid ("desire"). Some myths make him a primordial god, while in other myths, he is the son of Aphrodite.(Love. Yuck.)

-Gaia: Gaia (pron.: /ˈɡeɪ.ə/ or /ˈɡaɪ.ə/; from Ancient Greek Γαῖα, a poetical form of Gē Γῆ, "land" or "earth";[1] also Gaea, or Ge) was the goddess or personification of Earth in ancient Greek religion,[2] one of the Greek primordial deities.(Basically dirt.)

-Hemera: Hemera (Ancient Greek: Ἡμέρα, "day", pronounced [hɛːméra]) was the personification of day and one of the Greek primordial deities. She is the goddess of the daytime.

-Nyx: Nyx (Νύξ, "night") – Nox in Latin translation – is the Greek goddess (or personification) of the night.

-Phanes: Phanes (Ancient Greek: Φάνης, from φαίνω, phainō, "I bring to light"), or Protogonos (Greek: Πρωτογόνος, "First-born"), was the mystic primeval deity of procreation and the generation of new life.

-Pontus: Pontus or Pontos (Πόντος) (English translation: "sea") was an ancient, pre-Olympian sea-god, one of the Greek primordial deities.

-Tartarus: Tartarus, or Tartaros (Greek: Τάρταρος, from τάρταρον "tartar encrusting the sides of casks"). It is a deep, gloomy place, a pit, or an abyss used as a dungeon of torment and suffering that resides beneath the underworld. (I'm gonna say he's the god of death.)

-Uranus: Uranus (pron.: /ˈjʊərənəs/ or /jʊˈreɪnəs/; Ancient Greek Οὐρανός, Ouranos meaning "sky" or "heaven") was the primal Greek god personifying the sky.
---------------------------
Ranks:
Hero-The Highest Rank. There are only five heroes at a time. Heroes are given the power of Nyx and are made immortal, but can still die.
Sentinel-The Second Highest Rank. They are given they power of Nyx and there are only four of them.
Gladiator-Third Highest Rank. They have a special weapon made for them out of Primordial Ashes.
Warrior-Fourth Highest Rank. They lead their own Battalion.
Knight-Fifth Highest Rank. They make up the Battalions.
Praetorians-They have no rank. They guard the Palace of Nyx that is located within The Dome.
---------------------------
Character Sheet:

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Looks:

Personality:

Weapons:

Fears:

Other:
------------------------
Rule One- You cannot be a child of Chaos.
Rule Two- Follow All those usual rules that I made
------------------------
Heroes:
1)Taylor D'Lassio-Tartarus-Nicolicious
2)Blaze Pheonix-Aether-Blaze_of_Ares
3)Alvin Hamilton III-Pontus-Alvin2442
4)Thomas Royale-Chronus-Darkling_menace
5)Leon Barnett-Chronus-Rouge475
Sentinel
1)
2)
3)
4)
Gladiator
1)Arik Takahashi-Tartarus-Spikegilfer1997
Warrior
1)
Knight
1)
Praetorians
1)
Other
Dalton David-Erobus-torrent
------------------------
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The DSF~The DSF-link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
Chaos and its Primordial Brethren(Excluding Nyx and Aether) have taken over the world with their mons
last edited on Feb 13, 2013 at 01:39PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 277 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 277

over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
"I'm never one for all these regulations, that includes how I fashioned weapons out of adamantite reinforced dragon-tooth. I mean primordial ashes are great and all but dragon-tooth has this curious quality of being able to absorb power from powerful enemies."
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(...)
(Cunning response)
(Thank you...I'll be here all week.)
(Do I put some money in your hat or what?)
(...)
(Is that your hat?)
(This old man, he played one! He played knick knack on my thumb, with a knick knack patty whack, give a dog a bond. This old man went rolling home.)
(A ghastly gibus then?)
*Shut.Up.*
*Wins today's casual contest of jabs*
Shaddup.
"Arisutea Vi Olympia the Abysswalker is displeased with you."
I rally up my best men.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(...)
"I guess Ashes just aren't good enough for you." I joke.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(.___....______......_.._.... MORSE CODE!!!!! :D)
I wait for Al and his men
We appear in front of Blaze.
(Oh man how do you do that? Is it a Aether power? :O)
"Not that, it's just dragon-tooth has a more personal touch, I couldn't tell why it just does."
(Eh...)
:>(
"It's generally heavier, hits harder, and is its own counter balance which is crucial for a fighting style such as mine that relies on flow."
"I see. I might try and make something out of it sometime."
Waiting...
"The core of the twin fangs at the front of the mouth are superior to any other bone on the dragon, the peak of it's physical weapons. As for adamantite it's a alloy made from adamant (Diamond) and a raw form of Stygian iron, but it's self it just looks like solidified mist but with the dragon-tooth it's this off-white color."
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
Adamantite by it's self looks like solidified fog/mist with a glassy reflection. over a year ago
(Ok...)
(I stopped bugging you, return the favor man) over a year ago
And do not make your response '(Ok...)' over a year ago
Alvin2442 commented…
(Alright...) over a year ago
Okay I've got to admit that was pretty good. over a year ago
(I have a problem in that as a son of Nemesis when I have random skills I can say "Nemesis is the balance goddess so naturally I'd have a balanced skill set." As a son of Tartarus I just have to say "You learn a few things when your father is the lord of darkness." which makes minimal sense.
(Good for you.)
worried
(Apathy)
(Um...)
(I kind of want to call your sharingan picture a marble collection just to see what your reaction would be)
(:::)
(Seriously again?*shakes head*)
"Huh, sounds pretty powerful."
(I just realised we are still in Egypt..)
(No not again he just used the leveled up form of what he was doing before that's different)
"Reliable certainly, a bit rare though."
(Okely Dokely)
"Alright." I nod. "If you can could you issue some weapons around our soldiers?"
(we aren't Cara. We rode Ignis back to the Dome)
(We did? Well I knew that. XP)
"Sure, got nothing else to do." I go and rally some troops and line them up asserting one by one which weapon would be best for them.
(Sure you did.)
(Accusative statement with sarcastic undercurrent)
I wait on Blaze.
(Riveting stuff.)
(Annoying random comments.)
2 giant eagle lands near us. "Lets go" I jump on Ignis and fly off
I smacked my head. "Of course, I'm a person focused on balance and it never occurred to me to name my katana's 'Yin' and 'Yang'." *Sarcastically applauded*
(Lol.)
(How did I not think of that earlier?)
(Meh. If only we knew.)
I walk off towards Nyx and Aether.
(Heavy crossbow is now called 'Chief')
(I'm surprised, you just don't name one of your single weapons 'Balance'.)
Saving that. over a year ago
(Force, Push...)
(...)