Heroes of Olympus RP Club Heroes Together. (Cont. HoT)

Inevasayneva002 posted on Mar 08, 2013 at 01:34AM
Hello, this is the third branch of the HoT Rp. Join and become a camper, fight monsters, go on quest and have fun. Please apply even if you are an oldie.

H.o.T's Awsome Members:

Jaeda Sky: Inevasayneva002:Posiedon.

Andrew Cantrell:goodyb0y55:Athena.

BlazePheonix:Blaze_of_Ares:Ares.

Drew Bates:Kokona97: Erebus.

Sammy Solace:swaggie513489:Apollo.

Alex Rae:darange: Hermes

Assyria SaphyrCrelline: percabeth_forev:Athena

Fallis Grayman: -Soul-Smasher-:Hephaestus

Adrienne Heffly:-LionsMane-:Hermes

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Godly Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Powers(please dont go overboard):

Weapons:

Other info:

Camp Counslers:
Andrew Cantrell: Athena Counlser
Blaze Pheonix: Ares Counsler
Drew Bates: Erebus Counsler
Jaeda Sky: Posiedon Counsler
Fallis Grayman: Hephaestus Counsler
Alex Rae: Hermes Counsler
Hello, this is the third branch of the HoT Rp. Join and become a camper, fight monsters, go on quest
last edited on Mar 25, 2013 at 08:24PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 212 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 212

over a year ago goodyb0y55 said…
Andrew
I smike as i see Jaeda fly across the sky blaze chasing her. "That girl is so competative."
over a year ago Inevasayneva002 said…
Jaeda

As Blaze catches up I slow down so not to hurt the male ego. "So were are we starting Vatican City or Rome its self?"
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…

Name: Assyria Saphyr Crelline

Appearance: red hair, green eyes

Personality: shy, gentle(most of the time), she can be a bit silly at times

Godly Parent: Athena

Mortal Parent: Adrian Crelline

Powers(please dont go overboard): Being smart(is that considered as a power?)

Weapons: pen knife, darts that double as hairpins

Name: Assyria Saphyr Crelline

Appearance: red hair, green e
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Blaze
"Rome, Dante always wanted to go there"
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
Ria(I really don't know what to do

I just stand wherever I am
Inevasayneva002 commented…
interact with someone or go on a solo quest do anything youre a half-blood. over a year ago
over a year ago -Soul-Smasher- said…
((Hey guys, I finally found this place. XD))

Name: Fallis Grayman

Appearance: Long wavy black hair with singed tips from working near fire, gold eyes, pale skin.

Personality: She loves working on cars and fixing things, she is usually pretty laid back but has a very short temper.

Godly Parent: Hephaestus

Mortal Parent: June Grayman

Powers(please dont go overboard): Can control and summon fire, can stand extreme heat.

Weapons: 2 gold swords she made.
last edited over a year ago
((Hey guys, I finally found this place. XD))

Name: Fallis Grayman

Appearance: Long
(Srry for not beiing here, school crap)
Jaeda

I smile "Seems correct. Catch up if ya can." I speed up and Blaze is right on my tail.
Hey Fall! Great you could join us
Blaze

I follow her
Jaeda

Im enjoying myself flying around and feeling the wind. "So, Blaze I got an ides where we'll check when we get to Rome. I think we should try the Colluseum. It seems like some place where monsters may take base."
Blaze

I nod....
((What is happening right now? We just hanging around camp?))
over a year ago -LionsMane- said…

Name: Adrienne Heffly

Appearance: Adrienne has short, choppy red hair and brown eyes. She is sort of pale and a little bit shorter than average. ( link )

Personality: Adrienne is a loner, she often just sits by herself playing hand-held video games, drawing, or making paper cranes. She is relaxed and laid back, and doesn't get offended easily. She is upset at Hermes and refuses to talk to him, although he doesn't really try to contact her anyways.

Godly Parent: Hermes

Mortal Parent: Vivian Heffly

Powers: She is a fast runner, and is also very sneaky.

Weapons: 2 daggers
Aloha Adrienne welcome to HoT over a year ago
(Me and J are going to look for Dante he is missing)
(Where are you guys as of now?)
(In the air above the Pacific Ocean?)
blaze i think it would be the atlantic. over a year ago
(Okay.)
Fallis

I cross the boarders of camp once again. Grease and ash is smudged on my face, arms, and hands. I have finally returned from my dad's after a couple months of being away. I walk to the big house and open the door. "Fallis, you're back!" Chiron greets. "Uh, yeah. Is anyone here?" I ask, stepping in. He understood who I meant. "No, but Jaeda and Blaze left awhile ago. On a quest, sort of." He said. "Thanks." I cut him off and ran to the forge.
Yay Fallis is in

Jaeda

I marvel at the sky view of the Mare Nostrum and Europe. "Hey, Blaze after this, what do ya say about getting a Crossant from Paris?"
(im gona try to get in to this.)
Andrew
Im organizing some scrolls in the Athena Cabin and as I sweep some dust some out the Cabin I spot Fallis. Shes covered is dirty and running towards the forges. "Hey, Fallis hows it going?"
Fallis

At the sound of my name I stop and turn around. "Oh. Hey Andrew." I walk up to the cabin." Eh, I am just headed to the forges. I heard Jaeda and Blaze went on a quest.."
Andrew
"They went on a quest. I thought they were just racing."
Blaze
"Sure..." I say
Jaeda

I smile at Blaze. The guys back to when he was. We land near the center of the Vadican, unseen. I hop off. "We should take the rest on foot. Better to blend in with a tour group than being shot out the sky." I say.
over a year ago -LionsMane- said…
Adrienne

I crossed the boarders of camp and looked around. I have never been to any time of camp before, but of course this wasn't a regular camp.
Blaze
"Yeah" I follow her and put on my hood
over a year ago IstJae513 said…
(new profile)
Jaeda

We cross the area infront of Collesium and enter.
(how are you going to add people?)
Blaze
"Wait here" I tell her as we reach a locked area. 12 mins later I open the gate and let her in
IstJae513 commented…
Damn i didnt think about that. over a year ago
IstJae513 commented…
Ill post th ecampers in the articles over a year ago
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…

Name: Nero Jet

Appearance: Pic

Personality: Dark.

Godly Parent: Hades

Mortal Parent: Dead.

Powers(please dont go overboard): Hades's Powers.

Weapons: Two Machine Guns and a Pump-Action Shotgun with Stygian Iron bullets. Two Stygian Iron swords

Other: Hades Counselor

Name: Nero Jet

Appearance: Pic

Personality: Dark.

Godly Parent: Hades

Mortal
Jaeda

I smirk. "Are you sure youre not Hermes spawn, that was a little too fast."
I run by, shooting monsters, while slashing.
Jaeda

We enter the collesium, tge place is pretty empty. Suddenly monsters start flooding in. Theres atleast twenty. Blaze takes five out.
"Blaze, theres too many!" I shout. "Get out while you can, I'll distract them. Get help." I use the place's old water supply and flood the place as Blaze escapes. Im soon knocked out.
Found a better picture of Fallis.

Fallis
I waved goodbye and headed to the forge. Pulling open the door I walked in and smiled, then remembered what I had came for. Pushing up the sleeves of my flannel, I summoned a small ball of fire and looked at the orange flame dance along my palm before throwing it into a water bucket. As mist rose up I threw a drachma into it and prayed to Iris. A image started to appear of Jaeda fighting of many monsters. "Did I come at a bad time?" I laughed.
Found a better picture of Fallis.

Fallis
I waved goodbye and headed to the forge. Pulling open th
IstJae513 commented…
she looks badass. over a year ago
-Soul-Smasher- commented…
Haha, thats Fallis. XD over a year ago
Jaeda

"Fallis Help, Get Andrew, get someone, anyone and then look for a boy named Sammy."
Fallis

My smile dropped. "I just got to camp, and just talked to Andrew... where are you? How am I suppose to find this 'Sammy' person?"
(sorry if i was unresponsive my battery died.)

Jaeda

"The Sammy man is an Apollo kid. Find him and andrew and teleport to the Roman Collesium. Then find Blaze."
Im struck from behind after ending the iris message.
Fallis

"But I can't teleport!" I yelled as the Iris message faded. "Dammit." I jumped up and stormed to my cabin.
Andrew
I see Fallis storming out her Cabin. "Fallis whats wrong?"
Blaze
I come back to her and see that Jaeda was knocked out. I blast fire at the monsters. Harpies came to help, the daughter of their master
Fallis

I stopped when I heard Andrew. "I just Iris Messaged Jaeda and she told me to find you and some Sammy guy. Then she got attacked by a monster and the message ended." I said. I had completely forgotten that I was covered in ash and grease.
I spin past another monster, sword goes through it's back.
over a year ago ManyManyMoons said…
((Could someone tell me what is happening so far?))

Name: Wallace Glen

Appearance: Wallace has shaggy dark brown hair and grey eyes. He is tall and lankyish.

Personality: Wallace is quiet and usually doesn't crack jokes, when he does it is usually a sarcastic snare that only he laughs at. But, he is actually nicer than he seems.

Godly Parent: Melinoe, the goddess of Ghosts

Mortal Parent: George Glen

Powers(please dont go overboard): Can talk, see, sense, and hear ghosts. Can summon ghosts.

Weapons: A long silver sword.
-Soul-Smasher- commented…
Uhhh.... Jaeda and Blaze are in Europe doing something. Fallis and Andrew are at camp trying to figure out what to do about Jaeda and Blaze. I don't really know about Nero. over a year ago
ManyManyMoons commented…
Thanks over a year ago
"Annnnnd this is were you will be staying." The satyr pointed to a small ghostly gray cabin with 2 bunk-beds inside."You don't have any known brothers of sisters so the place is all yours for now." The satyr continued. I didn't say anything. He awkwardly jumped up the stairs into the door way. "Place your stuff on one of the beds, then you can go check out the place more in depth. Come find me if you need anything!" The satyr hopped down the stairs and ran off. I walked up the stairs and looked inside. It was plain in a way. It had a haunted, old feeling to it. I guess that was suppose to represent Melinoe.
Fallis

"I am going to go talk to Chrion about this Sammy kid. Jaeda requested I find him, soo.." I said, and walked off. As I made my way across camp I saw someone standing in the doorway of the Melinoe cabin; which was weird, there wasn't any kids of her here. I stopped and walked up. "Hey, are you new?" I asked them.
Andrew
After Fallis leaves i instantly head to the apollo Cabin. I find Sammy playing his guitar. "Sam, we need some help. Jaeda's in Rome and Introuble."
over a year ago swaggie513489 said…
monkey
Sam-I drop my guitar and run outside with, Andrew. "We need to find a girl named Fallis she can help us." Andrew says. I nod in agreement.
Jaeda
*Stays Knocked Out.*
Blaze
The speed of which the monsters come is 5x the speed of which I kill them. In other words, there were to many and I can't fight them all. I grab Jaeda and carry her. I run
I whirl around to see a girl standing there, looking up at me. "Uh, yeah. I'm Wallace. Son of Melinoe." I say, not moving from where I was standing.
Fallis

"I'm Fallis, daughter of Hephaestus." I say, and half-smile. I hear Andrew and turn around, he is with someone I don't know; probably Sammy.
I continue fighting.
IstJae513 commented…
Alvin what are you doing? over a year ago
laugh
Jaeda

*Stays Knocked The Frick Out!xD*