Heroes of Olympus RP Club Heroes Together. (Cont. HoT)

Inevasayneva002 posted on Mar 08, 2013 at 01:34AM
Hello, this is the third branch of the HoT Rp. Join and become a camper, fight monsters, go on quest and have fun. Please apply even if you are an oldie.

H.o.T's Awsome Members:

Jaeda Sky: Inevasayneva002:Posiedon.

Andrew Cantrell:goodyb0y55:Athena.

BlazePheonix:Blaze_of_Ares:Ares.

Drew Bates:Kokona97: Erebus.

Sammy Solace:swaggie513489:Apollo.

Alex Rae:darange: Hermes

Assyria SaphyrCrelline: percabeth_forev:Athena

Fallis Grayman: -Soul-Smasher-:Hephaestus

Adrienne Heffly:-LionsMane-:Hermes

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Godly Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Powers(please dont go overboard):

Weapons:

Other info:

Camp Counslers:
Andrew Cantrell: Athena Counlser
Blaze Pheonix: Ares Counsler
Drew Bates: Erebus Counsler
Jaeda Sky: Posiedon Counsler
Fallis Grayman: Hephaestus Counsler
Alex Rae: Hermes Counsler
Hello, this is the third branch of the HoT Rp. Join and become a camper, fight monsters, go on quest
last edited on Mar 25, 2013 at 08:24PM
save

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 212 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 212

over a year ago goodyb0y55 said…
Andrew
"Fallis this is, Sammy. He can teleport us to Jaeda and Blaze's location," i say "Do you know where they are?"
goodyb0y55 commented…
comment 101 i feel special. over a year ago
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(Wow.)
over a year ago ManyManyMoons said…
"What are your friend's names?" Wallace asked, walking down the stairs.
I kill another row of monsters.
over a year ago -Soul-Smasher- said…
Fallis

"Jaeda and Blaze... Why?" I asked, looking back at Wallace.
I closed my eyes. "They are in Europe, I am not sure where exactly..." I kept them closed, focusing on the spirits of them, trying to learn their location. There were too many monster souls, I couldn't see them clearly. "Once we teleport there I can lead you to them." I opened my eyes.
I blast them away with Stygian Iron.
Andrew
"Alright, Sam do your thing." Sam nods and the four us are in the middle of a crowded road and people shouting in Italian. "Why Italy?" I ask Sam.
over a year ago swaggie513489 said…
Sam-"Seemed like the most logical place to go. Rome is in Italy." I say.
Fallis

I look around and notice people giving me dirty looks, I look down at myself and realize I am still covered in ash and grease. I ran my hands through my long black hair and ignore the looks. "Are they around here?" I ask, looking at Wallace/
last edited over a year ago
I fire some Stygian Ice arrows.
"Hmm.. Yeah, they are pretty close. Really close, they might even be in the city." I say, looking around and trying to focus on them. It was hard, Rome was an old city and ghosts were screaming in my head. I shook my head trying to get rid of the voices.
The monsters were back 2x the speed I could kill them. Like an Hydra.
swaggie513489 commented…
dude where are you? theres so many dang monsters. over a year ago
Andrew
"Okay, good." I say.I look at Fallis's grease covered body. "Do you want to clean up? We should try to blend in and I dont think a grease covered Demigod isnt really inconspicuous. That and theres four of us. Monsters around the city must be going crazy."
Fallis

"Sure. But where could we go?" I say. I didn't really mind being covered in ash, but we did need to blend in...
Sam-"Andrew is right. We cant seperate, because only Wallace can track Jaeda and this Blaze dude."
over a year ago IstJae513 said…
Jaeda

I wake up on a roof top, covered with a blanket. I see Blaze watching over me." Hey, Whats up." I scowl, knowing that the monster know where here now, which might make saving Dante harder."We'll save him, Blaze.Dont worry."
Fallis

"Lets just find a lake or something, I just need to get all this ash off me before we go looking for them so we don't stand out even more."
Andrew
"Or you could use the nearest Bathroom and wash up there. No need for a lake really."
Fallis

I shrugged. "Okay, lets do that." I looked around, past the endless crowds. "Over there!" I pointed to a set of public bathrooms about 20 feet away.
Andrew
"That'll do great." I say "Okay Fallis, we'll wait here."
Fallis

I darted to the women's bathroom., luckily it was empty. I took some paper towels and soaked them in water under the sink. Pulling off my flannel, I scrubbed the ash and grease off my arms and face. I dabbed ash off my tank-top and scrubbed the ash and grease off my legs and shorts. Slipping on my flannel again I rolled up the sleeves half-way and ran my fingers though my hair. I rushed out of the bathroom again and ran towards them. "Done."
Andrew
"Wonderful," I say. "Wallace please lead the way."
"They're...They're in the sky. Well, on a roof or something. I know they are here, these spirits won't shut up about these 2 demigods fighting all these monsters." Wallace said, looked around. "Follow me." He began slowly running down the street.
Fallis

I started jogging after him. "I hope you're right, Wallace."
Andrew
We follow Wallace, I keep my gaurd up incase any monsters attack.
I ran up to a tall building, it had to be at least 5 stories high. "They are up there." I pointed to the flat roof. "How the hell they managed to beats me..."
Fallis

"Teleportation most likely." I say, looking up. "That's how we'll get up too."
Sam-I nod and soon we were up on the roof. Jaeda is sitting next the Blaze guy.
Jaeda

I see Andrew, Fallis, Samm, And some new kid. "Guys, you made it!"
Fallis

I run up and hug them. "I haven't seen you guys in ages " I cheered, then backed off. I look back at Wallace, then at Jaeda and Blaze. "Oh guys, this is Wallace. Son of Melinoe, he helps us to find you."
Jaeda

"Hey, Wallace good to see a new Camper." I shake, Wallace's hand. "Okay, guys heres the sitch'. Blaze's brother Dante is Missing and He's being held in the Collesium. We're really gonna need your help."
Fallis

I stopped dead in my tracks and my positive mood vanished. This reminded me of when Ace went missing, and I tried to find her...and failed. Ihad swam down to Poseidon's castle to personally ask him about her, I had went to the last place I saw her, I had looked and asked everywhere...but never found her.
Jaeda
"We're gonna find, Dante. We're not losing anybody!" I was encouraged. After, Isso's disapearance, I can't handle losing anyone else.
(When did you decide Isso went missing?")
Andrew
I nod at Jaeda's little speech."We are gonna find him, Blaze." I say without all the drama.
(Like how we decided Ace's. Deleted account, little to no goodbye or announcement...)

Fallis

I scratched my head, and didn't really say anything. Hopefully this works..
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Cause I said so)
Blaze
I don't say anything and keep looking."We're not alone" I tell them "Someone else is here, I don't know friend or foe and they are also looking for something, or someone"
Jaeda

I turn and bare my short sword. Everyone but Fallis and Sammy had powers for offense so they just did a fighting stance.
Andrew
"Expose yourself. Youre out numbered and out manned. A wise thing to do would be surrender peacefully." I keep my gauerd up, expecting an attack at any time
(sorry, I sounded mean. She would never just left without a reason, oh at least a goodbye. My best guess is that her parents found out and took away her ipod)
Blaze
I grab my sword tight
(I don't know where I'm going with this...help?)
(Eh. I can't.)
I have powers...Summon/Control fire..?
Oh, I'll help. XD

Fallis

Just as I pulled out my two swords a lady walked out from behind a large pipe. "What are you doing up here!?" She asked us, her face squinted in anger. Suddenly, she fell over on her hands and knees and started growing into a large bird-like creature. "Its a harpie!" I yelled.
(Wow that escalated pretty fast.)
Jaeda

"Wow, that is ugly times ten." I say. "Whats the plan. Capture or destroy?"
Blaze
"Capture, she could be useful"
Jaeda

I summon water from a nearby water tower and encase her in liquid. I let her go after 3 minutes and she comes out gasping and coughing. We bound and gag her.
Jaeda

"What now, Blaze?"
over a year ago Elements said…
Name: Alex Flare
Appearance: pic
Personality: When he found he had powers and his mother was murdered he vowed to keep everyone safe at any cost. He is nice, friends to all unless they get on his bad side and a good fighter.

Godly Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Susan Florence (he changed his last name to fit his power)
Powers: Sends heat flares (golden light which closely resembles images of Aurora Borealis)
Weapons: Strong bow and assorted arrows (rope arrows flaming arrows explosive arrows regular arrows)
IstJae513 commented…
welcome Alex. and you may join the current quest but you will have to find a way to put yourself in. over a year ago
Blaze
"Interrogate her or something, we need information"