Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Race Against Time

Alvin2442 posted on May 04, 2013 at 06:26PM
When Kronos was battling Percy Jackson, just in case he lost, he had two children with a mortal woman. When they were born, Kronos sped up their aging process. When he did, he told them to go back in time to the First Titan War and to make sure he swallowed Zeus this time. The older brother refused to do it, but the younger one did. Kronos taught his younger son how to use his time powers and the younger one went back in time. The older one went to Camp Half-Blood to gain help, from people with a special ability. He sent them back to time, to stop his younger brother, and to save his older brothers and sisters.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
You are the ones trying to save the world from Kronos' rule, thing is, you have to do it without changing the real time and creating a paradox, or ripple. Which means you can't let anyone from that time see you. Also, people with a connection with Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, Hera, Demeter, will tend to fade out of existance. Like Alvin, Nicholas, and Lux, so far.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Mortal Parent:
Appearance:
Personality
Powers:
Weapons:
Special Ability(s):
Quest Outfit:
Other:
_________________________________________­___­___­__
Racers:
"Al" Alvin Hamilton the Third/III, son of Poseidon.(Alvin2442)
Jinx/Ajax, son of Boreas(killer24)
"Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi, son of Nemesis(Spikegilfer1997)
Nicholas Da Vinci, son of Hephaestus(Mutaliation)
Lux Bright, daughter of Apollo(1stJace513)
Kaji Takumi Feng, son of Unknown(Blaze_of_Ares)
Vlad Thompson, son of Hecate(Alvin2442)
_________________________________________­___­___­__
My Character Sheet:

Name: "Al" Alvin Hamilton III
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Adrian Ewing, daughter of Hephaestus, former Hunter of Artemis.
Appearance: Sea Green/Blue Eyes with a ring of red around them. Raven Black hair, that extends a all the way to his neck.
Personality Calm. Friendly. Cool. Then battling he's: Serious, Dangerous, Merciless.
Powers: Control over Water, Air, Ice, and The Earth. He has a little control over fire and a little control over time, but he can't just speed up or slow down time. Just start it and break from a time stop.
Weapons: He has a sword made from Atlantic Metal and a trident. A bow made of the same material. He also has Pump-Action Remington Model 870 with Stygian Iron bullets.
Special Ability(s): Requiem and Sharingan.
Quest Outfit: Pic
Other:

When Kronos was battling Percy Jackson, just in case he lost, he had two children with a mortal woman
last edited on May 18, 2013 at 10:59PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 310 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 310

over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
"I wasn't aware the dead were capable of such."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
"You're the one who will fade out of existence, while my father and I will create a new era."
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
Reclaim the earth for the Titans, well in this case, make it so that they never lost it in the first place.
"Brett, you're going to fade out of existence if you did this too, and I'll explain why. If Kronos swallows Zeus, there won't be any Titan Wars, so you won't need to be born, making time erase you."
But if time erases him, then he wouldn't exist to be able to go back in time and make sure that Zeus gets eaten, it's a paradox Al, it't not easy to comprehend, but I'm sure Kronos Jr. here has something to keep him safe from paradoxes.
"I know it would end up being a paradox. But, since time basically protects itself form paradoxes and ripples. It might just erase this whole thing."
But Kronos is time, he controls all of it, and he can manipulate it as he pleases, and that probably includes letting him win the war.
(If time travel can really be incorporated into Kronos' abilities, then I am going to have a huge headache)
"It that was the case, how come Kronos doesn't just go back in time and kill Percy Jackson at birth. Which means..." I get blasted in the chest by golden energy.
Oh hell!
*grabs Al's shoulders*
What was that?
"Him." Brett spins his scythe, before flying as us.
(would teleporting out of here with a vortex manipulator be too OP at this point?)
(Yes it would.)

I instantly shoot him with my shotgun.
(I meant to say "teleporting us out of here" but you're the boss)
You think a shotgun can do damage to a Demi-Titan like him?
Alvin2442 commented…
(Not just yet. over a year ago
I shoot five more bullets, before taking out my sword.
(I have a feeling that If I wasn't here right now, this battle would just be you talking to Brett, as played by you)
Anything I can do to help?
"If there's a way you be able to transport us somewhere else, prepare it." I sprint at Brett, who had dodged the six bullets I shot. He dives at me, which I step-side, and slash at his back. That's when his scythe glows and suddenly I'm the one getting my back hit, but I twist around and block. He uses his scythe keen range to keep me at a distance.
I block his scythe and ice starts spreading from my sword to his scythe, but he pulls back. Using the little control I have over fire, fire engulfs my sword. I direct my sword towards Brett and launch the flames at him. As he spins his scythe to keep the flames from touching him, I appear behind him and slash at his neck, but then his scythe flashes golden again, and my sword is put in reverse, nearly stabbing me, but his scythe stops glowing.
I appear in front of him and slash at his scythe. He blocks just like I needed him to. I force his scythe, at waist level, and give a final push, before jumping on his scythe. I kick Brett in the chest, sending him flying backwards.

Brett's eyes and hair glow golden. He raises his hand and blasts me back to Nicholas, and his scythe comes back to his hand. "Alright, Arik. You're up."
Alright, vortex manipulator coming right up
*starts fiddling with my watch*
"Continue to work on that. I'll make sure you stay covered. As, Arik fights & distracts Brett."
"Alrighty, let's see how this fellow handles a blade-master elementalist."
"Arik. Don't try a direct attack. He's just manipulate time."
I drew both of my kama's, two mini sickles to match on big one, out of my five primary weapons this one would match the best. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I never intended to." The blades of my weapons flashed with a blinding light and I charged in.
Brett charges at Erik, swinging his scythe over his head.
I threw a kunai at him to test his time manipulation, some people faked true Chronokinesis by altering peoples sense of time. They couldn't stop time, just freeze people. If Brett was like that this wouldn't go well for him.
Brett raises his hand and the kunai stops in time, before turning around and flying back at Arik.
"That didn't look like Chronokinesis." I thought. "Magnetic style?" I wondered. I parried the kunai with my kama and ran lightning through my blades. As I twirled them electric projectiles fired at Brett.
Brett's scythe glowed golden and the electrical projectiles were frozen in time.
I considered altering time within myself to increase my speed. No use though, I'd have to go up to four time to even have a chance for a blow. Another thought occurred, what if the distance between him and his target affected his magic? What would he do against something that wasn't a projectile? I twirled my kama's, sheathed them then backed up and charged an attack. A wall of earth appeared between myself and him.
Brett appeared on top of the wall and hopped down.
I smiled, with a few more hand signs I made the walls surround him. Once that was established I began to summon lava to that location.
Brettt looks around and snaps his fingers.
"Not solid enough, huh? Well this is going to burn a ton of energy, however it should be more then worth it. Geokinesis: Great steel barrier!"
*I keep messing with my watch until I finally get it right*
Hey guys, if y'all are done with you're choreography, I have the vortex manipulator done, so we can vamoose!
"You go ahead, I'm having fun here."
Brett's scythe glows golden which stops the technique.
over a year ago killer24 said…
Jinx: "who don't love watching Arik lose" *makes a ice chair and sits watching Arik*
Yep, really brings me hope.
"Losing is subjective, I'm still feeling him out. Geokinesis: shrapnel blast." The beginnings of the walls exploded into little needles. There was to many for him to block and they completely surrounded him, the only way was up.
Brett's eye winked and disappeared. "I have a titan to stop."
"Why didn't he do that in the first place? Feeling just Alvin and myself out, not the rest of you?"
"I wonder..." I tackled Arik to the ground as a the electric projectiles flew back at us.
"Not the time for hugs, pal. In any case it would make sense he would get an idea of the top tier fighters in this group."
I stand up and look up. "He's at the mountain. Nicholas, could we go now."
"As soon as possible Sir Da Ignoranza."
Thought you'd never ask.
*slams my vortex manipulator and teleports us to a forest just outside a small village*
perfect, and the VM leaves a trail of scrambled ions so Brett won't be able to track us, even with his abilities.
I ate some nectar to replenish my energy, that fight had brought me down to about 70%.
"Arik, how did it take that much out of you to use 3 moves. Two that were combined attacks?"
"Everything up to the metal walls was a breeze, the thing with that is since I'm not so well attuned to it the move is quite expensive. That alone took about a fifth of my energy, less familiar elements are always risky. I can't manipulate that efficiently past the initial move and it always requires hand signs. Overall I'm at about seventy percent."
"Well next time, use a air attack."
"Well the plan as to entrap him so he'd use his Photokinesis, or at least I think it as Photokinesis, to try and blast out. The metal would hold and the reflection would blind him. But since the walls didn't form I tried to force him up to hit him with an air attack as you suggested. Unfortunately he got away. The best strategy with him seems to be surround and confuse. He won't do so well without a clear target, I'm thinking a globe of darkness and wind is the best bet. The globe is a minor charm but it holds against light based attacks."