Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Race Against Time

Alvin2442 posted on May 04, 2013 at 06:26PM
When Kronos was battling Percy Jackson, just in case he lost, he had two children with a mortal woman. When they were born, Kronos sped up their aging process. When he did, he told them to go back in time to the First Titan War and to make sure he swallowed Zeus this time. The older brother refused to do it, but the younger one did. Kronos taught his younger son how to use his time powers and the younger one went back in time. The older one went to Camp Half-Blood to gain help, from people with a special ability. He sent them back to time, to stop his younger brother, and to save his older brothers and sisters.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
You are the ones trying to save the world from Kronos' rule, thing is, you have to do it without changing the real time and creating a paradox, or ripple. Which means you can't let anyone from that time see you. Also, people with a connection with Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, Hera, Demeter, will tend to fade out of existance. Like Alvin, Nicholas, and Lux, so far.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Mortal Parent:
Appearance:
Personality
Powers:
Weapons:
Special Ability(s):
Quest Outfit:
Other:
_________________________________________­___­___­__
Racers:
"Al" Alvin Hamilton the Third/III, son of Poseidon.(Alvin2442)
Jinx/Ajax, son of Boreas(killer24)
"Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi, son of Nemesis(Spikegilfer1997)
Nicholas Da Vinci, son of Hephaestus(Mutaliation)
Lux Bright, daughter of Apollo(1stJace513)
Kaji Takumi Feng, son of Unknown(Blaze_of_Ares)
Vlad Thompson, son of Hecate(Alvin2442)
_________________________________________­___­___­__
My Character Sheet:

Name: "Al" Alvin Hamilton III
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Adrian Ewing, daughter of Hephaestus, former Hunter of Artemis.
Appearance: Sea Green/Blue Eyes with a ring of red around them. Raven Black hair, that extends a all the way to his neck.
Personality Calm. Friendly. Cool. Then battling he's: Serious, Dangerous, Merciless.
Powers: Control over Water, Air, Ice, and The Earth. He has a little control over fire and a little control over time, but he can't just speed up or slow down time. Just start it and break from a time stop.
Weapons: He has a sword made from Atlantic Metal and a trident. A bow made of the same material. He also has Pump-Action Remington Model 870 with Stygian Iron bullets.
Special Ability(s): Requiem and Sharingan.
Quest Outfit: Pic
Other:

When Kronos was battling Percy Jackson, just in case he lost, he had two children with a mortal woman
last edited on May 18, 2013 at 10:59PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 310 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 310

over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
"Isn't Photokinesis control over light, how did you get that from time control? The reflection would blind him, and he wouldn't just reverse time on his eyes till when they were just fine? He won't do well without a clear target, I'm pretty sure when I was about the stab him, he didn't sense me till the blade nearly touched his back, and reversed time, so that I was going to stab me.. Globe of Darkness...I'm done messing with your strategy, we can try that next time."
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
"I didn't see any time reversal, just freezes. He blasted you with some light at the end of your encounter didn't he? If he can reverse time on the fly then it must take extreme amounts of energy. If that is true then illusion is still the key, we send in two mortal strikes but make sure he is only aware of one. That way if he reverses time then he'll block only that one and be caught unaware by the other."
"Which means you and I will have to work together again, not one of my favorite sports."
"I like a challenge. We need to make sure he believes all of us are focusing all our energy on a frontal attack, no one can be sitting back watching."
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
Or, instead of wearing yourselves out using your powers, I can make something that'll help improve your abilities.
"Nicholas first needs to update his armor."
Yea, well seeing as we're still in the past, and my tech is some pretty high tech stuff, I'm gonna need to see my dad.
"But, technically we can't let the gods see us, because there aren't demigods at the moment."
Well let's just say I'm a very smart mortal.
(I gotta go now.)
"Prometheus hasn't created humans either. That's why this is dangerous. And, Hephaestus hasn't been born yet."
"I amn't taking any super saiyan steroids."
"How that relevant to the conversation?"
"'instead of wearing yourselves out how about I give you something that makes you stronger?'"
"Like what? I don't like taking stuff or putting stuff on that's generally going to make me stronger.
"Ask Iron-man."
Power transistors, I can make powerful ones if I make you a whole suit, but if you prefer the less bulky look, I can build a simple wire frame that'll be plugged into your nerves, don't worry it only takes a second, and with the right power source, your abilities will increase 10 fold. Now, there has to be someone who knows how to build, technology can't be that foreign a concept to immortal beings.
"No thank you, I'll still with my own power reserves."
"Steroids are for medical use only."
"And I don't take steroids."
"Hold up, if you wanted to know my energy levels why not simply use the sharingan?"
I hold my hand over my left eye and it turns red, before turning back to normal. "Where did that come from."
"Hamilton that's ignorant of his bloodline trait? Interesting."
"I never wanted to check your energy levels? How did that even get into the conversation?"
"You asked."
I asked how did your power get so low after using three attacks, when two were combined attacks. I never said anything about wanting to check your energy levels."
"I wouldn't say that 70% is low."
Well, down by 30%."
"My movement isn't affected until 35%."
"Well, that's great."
"Okay then."
I instantly take off towards the mountain that Kronos was swallowing his children and get ready to have to face Brett again.
Name: Vlad Thompson
Godly Parent: Hecate
Mortal Parent: Mr. Thompson
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Cocky, Defiant, Cool
Powers: Mystiokinesis
Weapons: Magic
Special Ability(s): Control over Time
Quest Outfit: Pic
Other: Cronus gave him his power over time and he's on Kronos' side.
last edited over a year ago
Name: Vlad Thompson
Godly Parent: Hecate 
Mortal Parent: Mr. Thompson
Appearance: Pic
Pe
SonozakiMion commented…
lol, i feel it appropriate that he is the vision of the enemy over a year ago
Vlad appears beside Brett.
V: "Why are you scarred?"
B: "My brother sent some demigods back, that actually can fight."
V:"I'll guess I'll have to fight them..." Vlad disappears.
(Lelouch Vi Mo'fugging Britannia. I approve.)
Vlad appears in front of Arik. "30% power down. Nope." He turns and blasts something at me, stopping me.
"Well, this is different."
"I'll take you both on at the same time." Vlad decides, a pink-purple hue covers me and brings me back towards Arik.
"Ah, this is what I was talking about before with Brett. I'd say the same plan would apply but he seems to be much more of a thinker."
I break from the grip and appear beside Arik. "Apparently, so we should do team attacks and singular attacks." I pull out a piece of ambrosia and give it to you. "We'll need you at full strength." I eat a piece myself.
I took it. "Rightio but eating before a battle can give you cramps." I chuckled.
"Whatever, this dude was on Kronos's side, which means he must be powerful." Vlad jumps back, giving us some space. "Your move."
The good thing about globes of darkness is that they're easy to preform for any level of magic, the bad thing is that naturally it is as dark as the abyss. I then encased the globe in earth, this could be finished swiftly if I had any poison on hand.
Vlad looked at the darkness around him, before he put his hands together, and a light was produced every time he rubbed them, before he launched it at Arik.
I dodged to the side and sent a volley of small fireballs at Vlad.
Vlad spread his attacks out to the side, creating a mana (Magic) wall.
last edited over a year ago
After the fireballs connect the mana cracks before breaking and a throwing knife from me, flies at Vlad. Which I had made invisible using water vapor. Of course, when it was a inch away from Vlad, it was covered in a mana hue.
I grinned. "So that's how it is, huh?" I drew a calico and commenced suppressing fire.
Vlad become covered in a pink hue and he disappeared. Only to appear behind Arik and try to kick him, but I was prepared for that, and I appeared behind Vlad, and kicked him in the shoulder.
"Not as planned." I spun around and aimed a contender at Vlad, he had just under a second to react.
A golden hue along with his mana surrounds Vlad, and he appears where he was before the attack he tried.