Heroes of Olympus RP Club RP Brainstorm Forum

Mutaliation posted on Jun 02, 2013 at 02:29AM
Stole the idea from Spike (haha) in this forum we talk about and brainstorm ideas for new RPs that will be made or possible some that are already made, or just screw around and talk about random stuff (which is always fun for me :D) so come on talk about ideas and brainstorm.

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 916 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 916

over a year ago Mutaliation said…
Yes, I've heard that mentioned before.
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
Yep.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
so Mutant's idea of Elite is the leader of the country, basically king?
More like the gods rule and the Elites are their personal pawns
We're more like prophets, able to speak directly with the major god (one of the big three) while the other powerful Olympian children have the title of Elite as an honorary title, while also keeping their title as whatever else they are.
Because we wouldn't want things getting interested we'll just have three of these prophets.
All separated in different countries, being told by different gods (who are their fathers mind you) of different stories between the gods' brothers, and raised totally different from one another from after they split up as a group, if we're still going with the idea that they all knew each other before and during the first few years of the war.
Sunlight blade.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Huh...?
Nothing.
Sure.
I don't suppose anyone heard Hail to the King?
Is this the place to discuss Duke Nukem?
last edited over a year ago
Crush the Castle 2.
Respect architecture. Then again you are a son of stormbringer.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
This is all I have so far.
In the year 2005, the first son of Poseidon, since World War 2, was sent on a quest to reclaim Zeus' Master Bolt and stop an all-out war between the gods. The child of Poseidon, named Percy Jackson, failed. The gods split into three groups, all under the lead of one of the 'Big Three', Zeus, Poseidon and Hades.
Muti do you want to make the summary since it seems you have legit everything down.
I'll write it when I use my computer again.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Ok, thanks. I just don't know everything while it seems you do.
It is effectively his, I'd suspect he does know what he's talking about.
In the year 2005, Percy Jackson, a demigod son of Poseidon, was sent on a quest to reclaim Zeus' Master Bolt and stop an all-out war between the gods. He failed his mission, risking his life to save his companions, Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, and Grover Underwood, the loss of his life was the catalyst for the war between the Big Three which would span for over one thousand years. The Olympians separated between the Big Three, and the world of the gods was torn apart between the Big Three, now the Three Allies, and the mortal world was not in such a good shape either. The gods forced their children to fight in a three sided war throughout the entire planet, the war had gone secret for the first few years, but as time went on, demigods worked with major companies with mortals and soon the secret of the existence of gods and monsters was let out, and the mortals were now involved in a war they did not begin. After over one thousand years, and much bloodshed from mortal both and demigod, the most powerful demigod children from each side wanted to end the war because it lead them to nowhere, so the requested the war be over and all the land in the world be separated between the Three Allies, and begrudgingly the Allies agreed and with their godly powers separated all landmasses and separated them into three equal continents which they now own as their territory.

How's that?
If you haven't already I'd suggest saving that somewhere.
Already did.
Well done.
cool, now all is left is to rp
Quite.
Finally, that next RP I join, I'm using a new character. Not this one.
Either the Tyrell (Most likely) or a Son of Letus, legacy of Jupiter.
(Letus? Where have I heard that name,,,?)
(Thanatos's Roman form.)
I think it was also Mors or something else
Wow...I forgot his Roman name after so long.
How did people call Camp Jupiter camp ceaser salad before SoN? The Greeks are the ones with the leaf blades
Ceaser, Roman Camp, seems pretty self explanatory,
You know I could have the exact same response. Salad, leaves.
I don't recall any leaf blades mentioned in the book, unless you count what a Dyrad might have used.
Xiphos's, Xihpos' Xiphoses, Xiphosi, Xiphosipeople?
Anyways the type of sword used most commonly by the Greeks has a leaf-bladed designed. Researched by one Peter Johnsson.
Yup, Dionysus teaches us history since 2005.
Okay, that makes a bit more sense if anyone chose to look that thoroughly through the books. Btw, have you gotten the Demigod Diaries yet?
Yes I have. A copy of the demigod files eludes me but I have read it.
The only book that is not in my grasp is Demigods and Monsters, and son of Sobek, if it is actually out
SoS (Lol) is out as an ebook single for about four dollars. If you have a chapters gift card you can buy it I think, an ereader is not necessary. Also Rick is making a book that is Percy telling the tales of ancient Greek adventures and what not.)
So SoS isn't an actual paper and binding book?
Nope. It's around 40 pages. Well it is in paper if you purchase the Serpents shadow paper back.
Damn, I already bought it hardback, and I would have prefered to own a physical copy of SoS, instead of reading it online.
I can agree with that. Especially since I had a Kobo and didn't realize you can read books on your computer. It's a finicky device and the devs clearly put out a bunch of fake reviews to bump of the average.
So I'm either gonna wait until they just make it into it's own separate book, or until I give up and read it online.
It won't be made into a separate book unless they made it a comic. (Which sounds pretty cool)
I would prefer to read it as an actual book before they made it into a graphic novel. (I also have the Red Pyramid graphic novel)
It's only 40 pages long.
I've seen paper used up on less important things.