Heroes of Olympus RP Club RP Brainstorm Forum

Mutaliation posted on Jun 02, 2013 at 02:29AM
Stole the idea from Spike (haha) in this forum we talk about and brainstorm ideas for new RPs that will be made or possible some that are already made, or just screw around and talk about random stuff (which is always fun for me :D) so come on talk about ideas and brainstorm.

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 916 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 916

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Australia, neutral zone.
Antarctica, waste land, barren land
Africa, torn land, torn between the 3 Gods.
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
Good enough, so are all the territories settle yet?
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
Yeah sure, whatever. Morals of the gods?
Since when do the gods have morals?
*Desk-wall* BUSHIDO!!
I'm thinking now is the time to discuss lifestyle of the citizens who reside in these lands.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Zeus' citizens would be Up in The Air!...none of you would get that. :(
My only gripe with Poseidon being Asia is that it doesn't have a lot of contact with sea water whilst the UK is like an island so it's pretty much surrounded by sea water.
Zeus- Racism
Poseidon- Communism
Hades- Military State
If Zeus is gonna be up in the air, and Poseidon in the sea, then they don't need a lot of land, or at least just an equal amount of it.

And Spike by lifestyle I mean, how they make their livings, what kind of places do they live in, and technologies, those kind of things, their political beliefs are basically the same
Mining
Sky Fortress
Fishing
... This is where you and I differ. The Hades society would do mining and blacksmithing in the area of the capitol (the city in the sky, underground, and under the sea will actually be the capitols of these new territories) since this is the future, the mining will be done by children of Hephaestus in specialized mining suits, built to withstand the heat and pressure of the conditions deep below the Earths surface, and the blacksmiths are also children of Hephaestus who work with basically every material that can be found in the crust. Soldiers are children of Ares who train in the toughest conditions, and get great weapons built by the children of Hephaestus and this makes Hades' army the most powerful (y'know, by land standards. Children of Demeter are not left out, they get vast amounts of farmland and get to produce immense amounts of crops, and harvest in the thousands thanks to more Hephaestus tech. If this is a bit too OP for my side then just point out the flaws and I'll think of something different.
Coincidentally all these fine resources are available in Canada, provided Vulcan adds a few more Volcano's it'd be completely ideal.
I have completely forgotten who has what territory so I'll just assume Hades has a place with great natural resources.
Like Canada.
But if I remember correctly, Zeus owns North America.
North America in this context meaning "Middle America" because Mexico and lower are "South America" The continent is the Americas. Besides, Canada works to well for the house of Hades for them to let Zeus have it.
Then entire continent of North America consists of America, Canada, and Mexico.
The gods will stay where they are strongest. That means Poseidon will be on all shores, Hades in the mountains and Zeus pissing around in Oklahoma and the surrounding area.
Whatever, I don't know, apparently the territory debate is not settled yet.
Not until it starts making sense.
Yep, still not settled.
Correct.
Grrr. Why is this so hard?
Okay, so how about this, the gods separated three landmasses (they're gods that's how) all equal in size and suited to their peoples needs. There's an island in the middle of all these countries which will be known as the neutral ground, and the north and south poles will be frozen wastelands whcih virtually no one goes too, and maybe small islands where minor gods who are neutral reside. Better?
Seems legit. I like it.
Good, now if we can just get Spike to agree, then we an discuss the other capitols, I'm thinking about Zeus' capitol having police that have metal wings to get around the city quicker. :D
Forgot me?
So what God has what land?
And Little Cop, most asians country are fishing country, especially Japan, that's why I chose that for Poseidon.
Did you not read the new plan, every country, continent, and ethnicity is out, just three major continents for each of the Big Three, islands scattered about for minor gods that are neutral, and the frozen wastelands where no one lives.
Frozen places have an enormous Aqueous density.
The north and south poles are mostly ice, and Poseidon is the god of the sea, not ice or snow.
Aqueous density.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Yeah. I didn't get told by Blaze, but I'm here not. And I got Poseidon, of course.
Not exactly what I intended when I thought clan war be we can do that next.
For the love of all that is sane, somebody resolve this issue.
hmm....
If you have an idea, please speak now or forever hold your peace.
I shall forever hold my peace.
Well son of a B.
I believe that's awakened's schtick.
Dunno who that is, so I don't care.
Shame
He wasn't on, I could tell him, I've been busy with my dad. And yeah, I did read it, but it was late, i just got back from a long trip...
So what is the issue to resolve?
I think we should go with Mutaliation's idea with the three continents.
Blaze the issue is that we can't equally divide the countries equally, but I had an idea that the gods took all the landmasses and separated them into equal continents, leaving neutral islands for minor gods that remained neutral, and the polar ice caps which are now frozen wastelands. Now Spike is getting on this thing about aqueous density and that somehow ties into Poseidon.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
I'm starting to get bored of RPing, so im gonna leave for like a week, at the most.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Here is the reason: YOLO, nah, I'm just kidding. well I have been playing DayZ for the past week, and I have realized that I'm probably gonna miss a lot of RPing because of it. so yeah, DayZ is THAT good of a game.
last edited over a year ago
I think I may not rp much next year. I think I'm moving to Canada..but anyways, I'm here now. And yeah. I like your idea Mutant.
Guys, you forgot one thing, the rp name lol
I'm not very good with names, so someone else should cover that, but there won't be an RP if we can't get this out of the way. Alll who want to just keep the 3 major continents, some neutral islands, and the frozen wastelands of the poles, say aye.
Aye. Yay.