Pokémon Pokémon Dream World

Nojida posted on Feb 06, 2014 at 08:55PM
Introduction

"Hello, dear trainer! Welcome to my labratory! As you can see, I am professor Fennel, or Doctor Fennel, as a few people call me!
What do I specialize in? Well, I specialize in studying Pokémon trainers and Pokémon dreams!
What are Pokémon dreams, you ask? Well, a Pokémon, when it sleeps, it has a dream, just like humans do. My fellow professors and I have now found a way to enter that Pokémon's dream, with the help of our special machines and the well-known C-Gear.
Have you ever heard of the Entralink? It is the in the heart of the Unova region, its power still unkown. We believe that the Entree, a mysterious tree that appears to be the source of that unknown power, is somehow connected with another world.
But, I think someone else can explain that a bit better than me. Why don't you go to the research room? You will find that person there!"

Pokémon Dream World?

"Hellooo~! You must be the new trainer that has been hanging around Castelia city lately, am I right? Well, nice to meet you! My name's Irene, and I'm one of Doctor Fennel's top reseachers! Sure, I may look like a teenager, which I am, but hey, I know the Dream World better than anyone in this lab! Anyway, I bet that's the reason why Doctor Fennel sent you here, am I right? I am? Hooray! Ahh-- Well, let's get started, shall we? So! As Doctor Fennel has probably already told you, we use our machines and the C-Gear to enter a Pokémon's dream.
The Entree Forest, proved to be a result of Entree's power, is where the connection between the Pokémons' dreams and the real world is mostly active. While sleeping, the Pokémon sees other Pokémon in its dream, mostly the same as its type. The Pokémon that it will see in its dream will appear in the Entree Forest, if it only wishes for it, for course!
A few years ago, we, humans, were only able to see what's going on in their dream by using the machines in this lab. However, not long ago, we invented a new machine that allows us to travel in the Dream World with our Pokémon, and explore it alongside them! If you wish to travel in the your Pokémon's dream, then I shall give you that device. I haven't used it so much, so I'm not the best to explain how it works. All I know is that, if something goes wrong while travelling in the Dream World, we can contact with you through this. Maybe Doctor Fennel will explain better, once she gives it to you!"

Forgot something to say, though...

"Oh, man.. What's the matter with the Tree of Dreams...? It seems like it won't let anyone out... Neither Pokémon, nor humans... I better inform the people back in the lab to not let anyone enter! If they do, who knows what might happen! What..? It's broken?! Come on! Not now!! Argh!! How am I gonna tell them now?! If I don't, the trainers might get into huge trouble..!"

What is the matter with the Tree of Dreams? Why won't it let anyone out? What caused this? Who was that man? Why am I asking you so many questions while I already know the answers? Join in to find out!

Rules:

~No godmodding!

~Try to use properly grammar!

~No swearing/profanity!

~You may have whatever Pokémon you want exept from legendary! (Dark or Ghost-type suggested, as this is mostly going to take place in dark-ish places. And you're also going to have the same Pokémon throughout this entire story, so pick carefully)

~Leave any outside Drama outside of this RP please

That's all I can think of, so I guess I'm done with the rules!

Characters~

Name:

Appearence:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Bio:

Trainer Class (Optional):

Pokemon that will fall asleep:

So...yeah! That's all, I guess! Have fun~
last edited on Feb 23, 2014 at 08:18AM

Pokémon 4064 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 4064

over a year ago Nojida said…
Charity hesitates for a bit, then sighs and slows down "Happy?" she asks, looking back at Mikey.
over a year ago vegeta007 said…
Mikey caught up to her "Very much, yes"
"Hah, he's a slowpoke"Steve said
"If I get the chance, I'm gonna get you to do some exercise" Charity says.
"I can see that" Zikky says with a snicker
"No thanks, I get enough running from preteen girls high on their hormones"Mikey said
"Huh?" Charity asks in total confusment.
"Eh?" Zikky asks, also confused
"Fangirls"Mikey replied

polonkolb
(I'm really not sure what else to do XP)
last edited over a year ago
"Fangirls?" Charity asks and snickers "Yeah, right"

guoi/;qwg
(Same here XP)
"Trust me, they fall in love with my voice all the time"Mikey said "Even when I say something that makes boloks of sense"
"Really?" Charity asks, titling her head "That's weird, I haven't met many people who fall in love just by hearing the person's voice"
"Yeah well these girls are high on hormones"Mikey said, "My voice is my gift and my curse, in fact you're the first one to not go googly over me"
"But of course, that would be awfully weird" Charity says, as they finally stop infront of the elevator.
"Yeah it would"Steve said, "But we just became friends so I don't mind"
"Still, I was taught to not do that" Charity says "They always said members of our family aren't supposed to act like that, so yeah"
"Sounds like one of those high class families"Mikey said entering the elevator, "Are from a high class family ?"
"Pretty much, yeah" Charity replies, entering the elevator as well "Not many people in Unova have heard of it, but it's one of the richest families in Hoenn"
"What family is it ?"Mikey asked
"The Blick family" Charity replies, making a weird expression as she pronounces the name.
"Why'd you make that expression ?"Mikey asked
"No big reason" Charity replies in an obviously lying tone

(g2g for lunch)
"Um alright if you say so"Mikey said and pushed the top floor button, "I hope I didn't forget anything else"
"Well you shouldn't have" Charity says "I mean, I don't remember you having anything other than Steve"
"Yeah, and you're here buddy"Mikey said feeling his head, "You got everything ?"
"No, I have everything" Charity says petting Zikky.
"Alright then we're going up"Mikey said and the elevator started going up
"Wait, what are we doing again ?"Steve asked
"We're visting Prof Fennel to ask her for something Charity read on the magazine" Zikky replies.
"What was that ?"Steve asked
"There was an article about that new device prof Fennel has invented" Zikky replies "Charity really wanted to try it out so we went here to take it"
"So you're gonna try it out ?"Steve asked
"Yep" Zikky replies "It's for both humans and Pokemon, maybe you two should as well"
"Well we might as well since we have nothing better to do"Steve said, "In fact I'm not sure why we're here in the first place"
"Well where were you heading to before we met?" Zikky asks.
"I don't know"Steve replied, "We were walking and we saw you and then the rest happened"
"Hmm I see" Zikky says.
"Ooh! We're here!" Charity exclaims happily as the elevator finally stops.
"Well that was pretty quick"Mikey said when the doors opened, "The assistant said she was on the op floor but where ?"
"Dunno..." Charity says, looking around "Welp, let's go search for her!"
"It's a quest!" Zikky exclaims jumping off her shoulder.
"I'll stay here"Steve said lying on Mikey's head
"Okay just don't run too fast"Mikey said
"Fine, but you try being a little faster" Charity says and starts running at normal speed, with Zikky following.
"Thank you"Mikey said running next to her, "So where do you think it is ?"
"Hmm, there aren't many rooms up here, so it's won't be that hard" Charity says and notices a big machine that looked like it was used for time-travel "Ooh!"
"She got disctracted faster than expected" Zikky says surprised
"What's that now ?"Mikey asked
"How fast did you expect her to be surprised ?"Steve asked
"It looks like those machines they use on Star Wars!" Charity exclaims running over to the machine.
"Maybe after we had explored the place a little" Zikky replies.
"Whoa you're a Star Wars fan ?"Mikey asked in an excited way
"Well they explored a tiny bit"Steve said
"Kinda" Charity replies examining it "My friend showed me a few scenes and I've been trying to find the whole movie, but it seems impossible!"
"That's right, a tiny bit" Zikky says.
"It is quite hard to get"Mikey said
"Ittie wittie bit"Steve said, "But that machine is cool"
"So you have seen it?" Charity asks.
"Yeah, I guess" Zikky says and starts sniffing it.
"Yeah I have, a while ago"Mikey replied "I've been planning to rewatch them but haven't gotten to it"
"And you're sniffing it"Steve said
"So it really is impossible?" Charity asks with sad puppy eyes.
"Of course I am" Zikky says sniffing it.
"Not impossible, just really difficult"Mikey replied
"Why ?"Steve asked
"Aww..." Charity says disappointed, looking down.
"That's what Zoruas do, so I have to" Zikky replies.
"If I ever find one I'll definitely tell you about it"Mikey said patting her back
"You don't have to you know"Steve said