Pokémon Pokémon Dream World

Nojida posted on Feb 06, 2014 at 08:55PM
Introduction

"Hello, dear trainer! Welcome to my labratory! As you can see, I am professor Fennel, or Doctor Fennel, as a few people call me!
What do I specialize in? Well, I specialize in studying Pokémon trainers and Pokémon dreams!
What are Pokémon dreams, you ask? Well, a Pokémon, when it sleeps, it has a dream, just like humans do. My fellow professors and I have now found a way to enter that Pokémon's dream, with the help of our special machines and the well-known C-Gear.
Have you ever heard of the Entralink? It is the in the heart of the Unova region, its power still unkown. We believe that the Entree, a mysterious tree that appears to be the source of that unknown power, is somehow connected with another world.
But, I think someone else can explain that a bit better than me. Why don't you go to the research room? You will find that person there!"

Pokémon Dream World?

"Hellooo~! You must be the new trainer that has been hanging around Castelia city lately, am I right? Well, nice to meet you! My name's Irene, and I'm one of Doctor Fennel's top reseachers! Sure, I may look like a teenager, which I am, but hey, I know the Dream World better than anyone in this lab! Anyway, I bet that's the reason why Doctor Fennel sent you here, am I right? I am? Hooray! Ahh-- Well, let's get started, shall we? So! As Doctor Fennel has probably already told you, we use our machines and the C-Gear to enter a Pokémon's dream.
The Entree Forest, proved to be a result of Entree's power, is where the connection between the Pokémons' dreams and the real world is mostly active. While sleeping, the Pokémon sees other Pokémon in its dream, mostly the same as its type. The Pokémon that it will see in its dream will appear in the Entree Forest, if it only wishes for it, for course!
A few years ago, we, humans, were only able to see what's going on in their dream by using the machines in this lab. However, not long ago, we invented a new machine that allows us to travel in the Dream World with our Pokémon, and explore it alongside them! If you wish to travel in the your Pokémon's dream, then I shall give you that device. I haven't used it so much, so I'm not the best to explain how it works. All I know is that, if something goes wrong while travelling in the Dream World, we can contact with you through this. Maybe Doctor Fennel will explain better, once she gives it to you!"

Forgot something to say, though...

"Oh, man.. What's the matter with the Tree of Dreams...? It seems like it won't let anyone out... Neither Pokémon, nor humans... I better inform the people back in the lab to not let anyone enter! If they do, who knows what might happen! What..? It's broken?! Come on! Not now!! Argh!! How am I gonna tell them now?! If I don't, the trainers might get into huge trouble..!"

What is the matter with the Tree of Dreams? Why won't it let anyone out? What caused this? Who was that man? Why am I asking you so many questions while I already know the answers? Join in to find out!

Rules:

~No godmodding!

~Try to use properly grammar!

~No swearing/profanity!

~You may have whatever Pokémon you want exept from legendary! (Dark or Ghost-type suggested, as this is mostly going to take place in dark-ish places. And you're also going to have the same Pokémon throughout this entire story, so pick carefully)

~Leave any outside Drama outside of this RP please

That's all I can think of, so I guess I'm done with the rules!

Characters~

Name:

Appearence:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Bio:

Trainer Class (Optional):

Pokemon that will fall asleep:

So...yeah! That's all, I guess! Have fun~
last edited on Feb 23, 2014 at 08:18AM

Pokémon 4064 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 4064

over a year ago Nojida said…
"I don't know" Zikky replies "I never really heard the whole story, and Charity doesn't seem to know either"
over a year ago vegeta007 said…
"Is she one of those super overprotective parents ?"Steve asked
"What does that mean?" Zikky asks, titling his head in a confusion
last edited over a year ago
"You know one of the parents who think everything is dangerous"Steve replied (Don't wanna be a grammar Nazi but confusement isn't a real word apparently, you use confusion)
"Oh" Zikky says "Well, maybe. She didn't really show it though, only kept giving orders" (Really? Silly me XP)
"Like a mommy do"Steve said, "I get where she was coming from, staying in house when you got a great opportunity in front of you isn't really ideal" (Well we've all made that mistake XP)
"I didn't get a single thing that you said, but I agree, I guess" Zikky says sitting down. (I honestly didn't get what Steve said XP) (Yeah XP)
"You need to learn how to speak with high grade English"Steve said (Well whatcha gonna do ? XP)
"Well I'm not really English so I don't know how speak with that high grade thingy" Zikky says. (Screw the rules? XP)
"Well neither am I but I seem to manage"Steve said (You have money ? XP)
"Oh well" Zikky says

Meanwhile...
"Hum?" the same girl the two saw at the bathroom asks, looking over at a screan.
"What?" the same boy they saw at the research room asks, turning around.
"Two Pokemon seem to have entered that bed-thingy we use" the girl replies.
"Really?" the boy asks "When did that happen?"
"I don't know" the girl says "I'm gonna inform Dr Fennel. Stay here to watch the Pokemon, Neal" and runs off.
"Okay Irene" Neal says and stars watching the screan.
"Hmm, so what is this bed again ?"Steve asked turning invisible
"Looks like an ordinary one to me" Zikky says, jumping up and down.
"You sure about that ?"Steve asked, "I don't think an ordinary one has a camera in the room"
"Woah, there are cameras?!" Zikky exclaims shocked, losing his balance and alsmot falling off the bed
"Yeah take a look around"Steve replied
Zikky looks around to see a few cameras and suddenly freezes, almost turning pale, his legs trembling a bit.
"What's wrong ?"Steve asked
"N-nothing, just...." Zikky says trembling "I kinda never liked c-cameras..."
"Why not ?"Steve asked
"Just some prank I wanted to do..." Zikky says, a dark cloud taking form above his head "Cameras were all over, and I was caught..." he says, the coud now raining.

(g2g, be back in two hours or....well, let's hope sooner)
"I think I could help with that"Steve said
"How?" Zikky asks.
"Do you have any sticky stuff on you ?"Steve asked
"No, Charity took them from me" Zikky replies with a pout
"Well look for something that can cover up those camera's and I can block them"Steve said
"The blankets?" Zikky asks, looking down at the blue and pink blankets of the bed.
"I kinda wanted to lie under them but they'll do"Steve said taking the blankets off, and looked around "How many cameras can you see ?"
"About, four..." Zikky says, counting them "No wait, five! Um, no, four... No, five! Wait it's....yeah it's four"
"Are you sure ?"Steve asked
"Um...." Zikky says thinking again but nods "Yeah, completely sure!"
"Alright, now if we do this then this and this"Steve said doing a bunch of things, "We get this" and held up four pieces of sheets
Zikky was looking admirably at the sheets with his mouth wide-open "Oooh!"
"Alright I'll be back in a flash"Steve said and quickly covered up the camera's and became visible next to Zikky, "Done"
"That was sure was awesome" Zikky says looking at the covered cameras.
"So there you are!" Charity exclaims, bursting into the room.
"Oops, catch you later"Steve said turning invisible
"Huh where'd Steve go ?"Mikey asked coming in after her
"He was here a second ago" Charity says and looks up "And what's with that?" she asks, pointing at the covered cameras.
"I think they covered up the cameras"Mikey said, "Why would they do that ?"
Steve takes another one which he found somewhere and covered Zikky
"Ooh, maybe they wanted to do some kind of crime!" Charity exclaims.
Zikky stays stationary under the sheet, looking nervous
"I don't they would take it that far"Mikey said
"Don't worry man, I got your back"Steve said making Zikkey invisible
"Then what?" Charity asks, putting her hands on her hips.
"Y'know, this bed is quite comfy..." Zikky says trying not to fall asleep.
"Don't put your hands on your hips at me"Mikey said, "I was just saying they wouldn't do any crime"
"I know, just don't fall asleep"Steve said humming a lullaby
"Fine" Charity says with a giggle "Now, where are they?" she looks around a bit, and spots the sheet Zikky was hiding under "Oh"
"You didn't see that earlier ?"Mikey asked
"I did, but..." Charity says, and scraches the back of her head a bit "I guess I forgot it was there.."
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Is it too late to join? Like I have to ask...)
(Well we haven't really done anything yet so I think you still can)
"Well that explains it"Mikey said with slight laugh, "Anyway lets get them now"
(I've planned this RP in a way so it's never too late for someone to join, so yeah, you can X3)
"Alright" Charity says walking over to the blanket and pulling it off, to see Zikky sleeping peacefully "Uh..."
"See I told you they weren't doing anything"Mikey said and Steve slowly reappeared sleeping on top of him
"Yeah but they're sleeping!" Charity says "Heeey! Wake uup!" she says, poking Steve and Zikky.