Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Anilikos

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Aug 04, 2012 at 03:31AM
"Aní̱likos" means "Minor" in Greek. This is a camp for Demi-God children of Minor Gods and only Minor God children. The camp is like Camp Half-Blood with Cabins and all. They also have the Fields of Moros, like the fields of Mars but bigger. Children of Minor Titans are ALLOWED in this camp, but only MINOR Titans, no Kronos, no Hyperion. Also, No Helios or Selene, their faded. And also, Roman Demi-Gods are ALLOWED. This is a camp for Minor God children, both Greek and Roman.

Fill this up to join:

Name:

Minor God/Goddess Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

Abilities:

Demi-God Abilities:

Weapons:

Extra-Info:

~~~~~~~~~

We also need a Camp Leader, who wants to do it? And Un-Claimed Demi-Gods stays in the Triton Cabin. Here you can also be children of nymphs, like Styx the nymph. You can have a nymph as a mother and a God as a father. You can ONLY have Gods as parents on one side, meaning, you can't be a child of Phobos and Arachnid but you can be a child of Triton and Phobos( somehow) by one mortal mother, like Jake and NO Half-Bloods with parents above the Minor Titans.

Alvin is Camp leader
~~~~~~~~~

Our Campers:

Avis, son of Aeolus (me) Counselor
Alice, daughter of Moros (Kat-chan) Counselor
Adam, son of Harpocrates (ConnerandTravis) Counselor
Alvin, son of Triton (Alvin2442)
Nikri, daughter of Hypnos (Anima_135) Counselor
Caine, son of Arachnid (Killer14) Counselor
Lili, daughter of Phobos (demigoddessrlz)
Manuel, son of Lyssa (darkling_menace) Counselor
Jace, son of Melinoe (aqualad) Counselor
Cara, daughter of Thanatos (Nicolicious) Counselor
Akari, daughter of Melione (Akiakane-kun)
Dalton, son of Triton (torrent)
Artashir, son of Enyo (Spikegilfer1997) Counselor
Jake, son of Triton and Phobos (crash14) Triton Counselor
Samanthat, daughter of Moros (VladGal365)
Nathan, son of Boreas (Shark_Spirit) Counselor
Sarah, daughter of Adriane (Shark_Spirit) Counselor
Nate, son of Eris (nate_dn) Counselor
Avril La Belle, daughter of Aeolus (ItsJae)
~~
RPs recommended by me!

link We are siblings of the Gods!

Make Your Own link or link RP, my first
RP!

link High school is unavoidable, even is you saved the world a couple of times.

link Our blood is immortal!

link Become one with nature

link United we stand

link We are the Primordial Demigods!

link We are the ones who made it!
last edited on May 29, 2013 at 03:03AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3135 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 3135

over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
"Is that "Spiral kicking the air" MK2?"
over a year ago crash14 said…
I see matt and blast water back at him
over a year ago CrazyTridentSon said…
I dodge the water
"Oh sparring time!"
" No"
"Yes."
*Tosses three throwing knives then starts to snore*
I look at matt " I'm guessing your my brother"
" No"
I look confused "your not a son of triton " I say. Lifting and spinning the water
" No, I'm son of Poseidon's wife" I laugh" Naw, I'm son of Triton"
" well then you are my brother so can you do this" I. Concentrate and make and explosion of water
"Flarf?"
" I'm the strongest son of Triton" I take off the the sky and do the same thing you did
"Haha challenge accepted' I turn into a dragon and fly after you
"Triton's all fine and good, but I think your a bit full of yourself."
over a year ago torrent said…
I twich and then my eyes turn black so I walk over to adam*hello adam my name is pallas I heard what people say about your nightmares that they will be glad if you turned that way they could hurt you they don't care about you trust me I should know this young man whom I'm speaking to you through webt threw it a camp halfblood I wiped his memories of it he was chased out of there he was half dead when he got here now he is already hated he had half his hand torn off and he was strapped down to a medical table next to a drug for the brain so you can become a vegetable literaly they don't care about you him us they care about power this young man needs a friend in his quest to get revenge on his enimies so what do you say are you with me or against me and chosse wisley this young mans life is depending on your disicion if you say know well let's just say people will be picking up his body parts for years to come
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I sign: I will help you, since it is my destiny to destroy.
*Snores*
Good*I tap his forhead and tamper with his memories and make him hate everyone her then I give him the blessing of pallas the power to destroy with your thoughts*now we will take camp*I destroy the triton cabin then the phobos and deimos then hectate and I just keep on going till none are left standing*now let's go capture your so called friends*we walk twoards camp and I bring out my hidden blades and rest my hands on them then I munipulate my eyes to become there usual green and I run up to the nearest camper and I asked them what happened and they said they don't know and I stab them in the stomach and slice open ther liver and I pull the blade out*there's more where that came from oh look there is that girl who got in your head go get her for me but make her think your on their side then you'll take her behind the feild of moros then we will capture her from there
"Oh interesting, give me a minute I'll call up Mako he'll deal with that whole Hecate cabin destruction issue."
I continue to make the cabins dissapear then I start blowing up the ground
*Looks upward as if getting a lecture from someone*
"Fine!" *Grabs Dalton's shoulder* "Look buddy Enyo won't stop bugging me unless I stop you so could you just stop and save me the effort? I believe that would be harder then fighting you."
*Pegs Dalton in the head with a rock*
"Cut that out bro."
last edited over a year ago
I walk over to Nirkri. I tap on her shoulder. I sign. "Hey Nirkri, want to go to the Field of Moros?"
zzz
I look at the kid who blew up my cabin " hey you'll pay for that " I lift water and blast him with it then fire
I blast a stream of ice water at the kid who blew up my cabin
I twich and I go back to normal but just as fast I turn back into pallas and I set the kid who blasted me with water's pants and hair on fire then I continue destroying camp till adam goes behind the field of moros then I follow a bit behind them and I sneak behind the girl when they stop and I inject a drug into her paralyzing her from the waist down and we start to capture people and it evantuly comes to me and the kid who I set on fire and I blow the ground in front of him up blowing him back into a tree and then we get the campers who decided to join us to lock them up and not give them food or water but people like blaze got away
I go to my car get in, and drive away, making sure to grab Jake.
Hey go torture that girl for me she is withholding important info
"Hey stupid I don't catch on fire I make it " I shoot fire and make him see his worst fear
I drive out of Camp and towards the Empire State Building
I sit in the car " come on bro we can take him " I say turning into a wolf " let's go back and fight
*Muses* "What is going on" *Twirls kunai*
Jake jake jake how pitiful you don't rember me*my eyes change back to normal and my voice becomes my own*its been a long time jake*a scar runs from my right eye to the left bottom corner of my mouth*don't you rmber me brother the one you betrayed for his biggest enemy to be popular*I concentrate and jake is ripped out of the car and I grab him by his shirt and slam him on the ground I then continue to beat his face in till he is knocked out then I through him in a power nuilifing cage sorrunded by knives if he got out of hand
"If you start monologuing we'll all just tune out."
I get out the car and charge the one who attacked Jake. In a matter of seconds, I'm choking the boy with my sword in his knee
(I wasn't I just can't italcis off my phone so that was me speaking to him threw his mind
*Chuckles*
I blow my attackers arm off then I punch in the face and take his sword out of my leg then I slide next to him and inject the drug into him then I stick him in another power nulifing cage and put him on a no food or water today diet
"Dude, I don't who you are , but Im the leader here. Stop messing with my friends." I sign to the kid.
Don't you rmber your nightmares there true you know and plus these two attacked me*I say pointing at matt and jake*oh and we already tortured that girl yeah she is lying down in her cage barely alive oh and we got that manuel character he is also being tortured as we speak think you did this you helped make this possible these people don't care about you think use your brain and rember if you try swaying this kid gets blown to kingdom come
I get out of the cage" Since when, we're you leader?" I say, the drug not affecting me at all.
over a year ago darkling_menace said…
(so how am i being tortured, listening to you speak?)
( Lol, you made me laugh)
I look at dalton and fire heals me and I start to growl and my eyes change " if you truly remeber me dalton you would remeber my curse " I burn the cage to a cinder and. Water swirls around you a slams you to the ground I turn into a hellhound and tackle you and start to savagely beat you
Okay then but just rember manuel and that girl are in there cages dieing*a flame erupts from my body then it soots to the sky cackaling and my eyes turn to normal and I pass out
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I wake up and walk around camp "What the..." I see the camp destroyed and no one is here.... "Sweet!"
I growl more and howl then I start to calm down and see dalton and freak out "oh no he's dead"
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
The God Hermes lands in front of me
H-"save your friends"
"why?"
H-"There are your friends"
"Fine, but swear on the Styx that you will tell me how to give Alice freedom"
H-sighs
"Swear!!"
H-"I swear on the Styx that I will tell you how to give Alice freedom"
"Thank you!" I go to my motorcycle and ride away, Hermes guiding my way
I get upset and anger washed through me and I'm set on fire " I didn't betray him I don't even know him" I. Then start to hear a mototcycle and chase after it as a dragon