Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Anilikos

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Aug 04, 2012 at 03:31AM
"Aní̱likos" means "Minor" in Greek. This is a camp for Demi-God children of Minor Gods and only Minor God children. The camp is like Camp Half-Blood with Cabins and all. They also have the Fields of Moros, like the fields of Mars but bigger. Children of Minor Titans are ALLOWED in this camp, but only MINOR Titans, no Kronos, no Hyperion. Also, No Helios or Selene, their faded. And also, Roman Demi-Gods are ALLOWED. This is a camp for Minor God children, both Greek and Roman.

Fill this up to join:

Name:

Minor God/Goddess Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

Abilities:

Demi-God Abilities:

Weapons:

Extra-Info:

~~~~~~~~~

We also need a Camp Leader, who wants to do it? And Un-Claimed Demi-Gods stays in the Triton Cabin. Here you can also be children of nymphs, like Styx the nymph. You can have a nymph as a mother and a God as a father. You can ONLY have Gods as parents on one side, meaning, you can't be a child of Phobos and Arachnid but you can be a child of Triton and Phobos( somehow) by one mortal mother, like Jake and NO Half-Bloods with parents above the Minor Titans.

Alvin is Camp leader
~~~~~~~~~

Our Campers:

Avis, son of Aeolus (me) Counselor
Alice, daughter of Moros (Kat-chan) Counselor
Adam, son of Harpocrates (ConnerandTravis) Counselor
Alvin, son of Triton (Alvin2442)
Nikri, daughter of Hypnos (Anima_135) Counselor
Caine, son of Arachnid (Killer14) Counselor
Lili, daughter of Phobos (demigoddessrlz)
Manuel, son of Lyssa (darkling_menace) Counselor
Jace, son of Melinoe (aqualad) Counselor
Cara, daughter of Thanatos (Nicolicious) Counselor
Akari, daughter of Melione (Akiakane-kun)
Dalton, son of Triton (torrent)
Artashir, son of Enyo (Spikegilfer1997) Counselor
Jake, son of Triton and Phobos (crash14) Triton Counselor
Samanthat, daughter of Moros (VladGal365)
Nathan, son of Boreas (Shark_Spirit) Counselor
Sarah, daughter of Adriane (Shark_Spirit) Counselor
Nate, son of Eris (nate_dn) Counselor
Avril La Belle, daughter of Aeolus (ItsJae)
~~
RPs recommended by me!

link We are siblings of the Gods!

Make Your Own link or link RP, my first
RP!

link High school is unavoidable, even is you saved the world a couple of times.

link Our blood is immortal!

link Become one with nature

link United we stand

link We are the Primordial Demigods!

link We are the ones who made it!
last edited on May 29, 2013 at 03:03AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3135 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 3135

over a year ago torrent said…
I send a mental message to jake*protect camp and rember the curse
over a year ago crash14 said…
I use my curse and turn part hellhound part human and make a flood to send the. Monsters back into the woods and then release a roar that sends monsters and campers running away I then go look for dalton
over a year ago CrazyTridentSon said…
I meditate in a tree
over a year ago Akiakane-kun said…
"woa that was ..... who am I kidding that was Awesome! Godd job troops!" Akari exclaimed. sending the troops back to rest. "But why were they here anyway?...Jake....Jake?" she called. "If he thinks I'm going to clean this up he is so wrong ugh!"
I see akari and roar and growl and walk again my eyes red and I look for dalton
I find dalton at the bottom of a cliff and remove the knive and arrow and heal him with water and mentaly say " bro are you alright
Usually would follow him but this seems like more of family matter. family and I don't really go well together. (G2g guys back in the morning!)
I struggle and lift dalton and carry him back to infirmary and lay him on bed and sit by his side my curse still in me
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
(I have no idea what's going on. Torrent are you still possessed by Pallas or whatever?)
I unlock the cages. Never again will I do that. After running to the lake so I wouldn't have to face anyone, I go into my secret hiding place.
(Not right now or am I)
I wake up*jake is that realy you
My curses looks at you and I calm down " yeah bro its me"
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
"Flarf."
I turn human and sit in chair "how's it feel"
I go back out and carry blaze into the infirmary and guard dalton and blaze
What do you mean
I mean does anything hurt
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Still fainted....
(I carried you to infirmary already) I hear blaze moving and walk over to him in wolf form
No why would there be
"Well you were hit with knives and arrows and you fell of a cliff" I say turning human and healing blaze with fire
(I know that)
"No...please....STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&q­uot­; wakes up, panting
I take my fire away and look at you " are you ok?"
"Dad.....he gave me nightmares again....I need to go" walks to my cave
(BRB, long time)
"Ok" I walk after you and. Turn into spidermonkey
Jake where am I amd hey those are mine*I grabmy sword and knives then from the guy I my hidden blades then a girl walkw in over to the guy and I grab my battle ax and trident*where did you guys get these I've never seen you in my life but you*I point to the girl*look familiar like I don't know an old friend or something wait nah it can be there is no way she could have escaped them she is probaly dead*I frown tr6ying to rember where I'm at*where am I what is an imfirmary last thing I rember is being stabbed in the back and shot in the thigh by an arrow
last edited over a year ago
I turn into my curse form " bro calm down you gave this to us when you were all crazy"
No I didn't nobody else can touch them with out getting the curse uh oh um you guys may have caught the curse whoever touches these weapons gets it and each curse depends on your personalty and if this is true then*I go curse mode and I sense a bunch of curse*if you can hear my thoughts respond
I go curse mode *dalton this is stupid I alrady have the curse and so do you so does that mean I can touch your stuff* I say arms crossed
Goes into my cave. Hugs my knees
Yes but they now have the curse and I don't want them to its to much of a burden
Well they just need the orginal cursed person and drink a drop of blood
I walk away and turn human and look for blaze and find him in cage " hey dude you okanal
"I'm fine....I just need to be here....I wish Alice was here"
I. Turn into my cursed form " who's alice?"
(what is the curse form again?)
"My...girlfriend"
No jake my curse is diffrent my curse is incurable that's why the cure never worked on you (the curse is where you turn into a half and half monster depending on your personality oh and you weapons become a part of you like my sword becomes a spike on my toung my trident and battle ax make up a double sided spikes on my tail and my knives and hidden blades make up my claws
I look like a hellhound and human). I look at you " you have a girlfriend?!" I walk outside bust out laughing anf come back in calm ' well I can try to find her I'm the best her I'm the best tracker in the world
(Oh my claws just become un destructible
(And I got spikes going from my back to tail anf two on each arm
"What so funny?!!? she was my best and only friend...we liked each other and we're together now. No need to track her...she has urgent business at camp half-blood"
(oh okay and Kat-chan is at camp...so she won't be on for a week)
" well then if she loves you shell be back" I walk outside and hear someone and grow abot to my larger 7ft size "who's there"
"She will be...she will be....Alice..." smiles thinking of her
over a year ago killer24 said…
Caine: *hanging up side down on the celling* I knew it!
Looks up "Oh, it's you. Knew what? about us? yeah...you guys were right" smiles "Now we are together..." grins
I walk back inside and when I see cairne I freak out and grab him "who are you!" My eyes turning red
"Relax bro...his just....a friend I guess"
Um blaze can you do something for me like think of going curse mode it is the ultimate power but the greatest burden
I turn human and drop him " why were you spying on him"
I hear dalton aand freak. Out and go curse madoe my claws to his throat
"It took them long enough right?" Akari said appearing in the cave as well, "I saw you come in here but I guess everyone else did too .. heh Cave Party?"