Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Anilikos

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Aug 04, 2012 at 03:31AM
"Aní̱likos" means "Minor" in Greek. This is a camp for Demi-God children of Minor Gods and only Minor God children. The camp is like Camp Half-Blood with Cabins and all. They also have the Fields of Moros, like the fields of Mars but bigger. Children of Minor Titans are ALLOWED in this camp, but only MINOR Titans, no Kronos, no Hyperion. Also, No Helios or Selene, their faded. And also, Roman Demi-Gods are ALLOWED. This is a camp for Minor God children, both Greek and Roman.

Fill this up to join:

Name:

Minor God/Goddess Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

Abilities:

Demi-God Abilities:

Weapons:

Extra-Info:

~~~~~~~~~

We also need a Camp Leader, who wants to do it? And Un-Claimed Demi-Gods stays in the Triton Cabin. Here you can also be children of nymphs, like Styx the nymph. You can have a nymph as a mother and a God as a father. You can ONLY have Gods as parents on one side, meaning, you can't be a child of Phobos and Arachnid but you can be a child of Triton and Phobos( somehow) by one mortal mother, like Jake and NO Half-Bloods with parents above the Minor Titans.

Alvin is Camp leader
~~~~~~~~~

Our Campers:

Avis, son of Aeolus (me) Counselor
Alice, daughter of Moros (Kat-chan) Counselor
Adam, son of Harpocrates (ConnerandTravis) Counselor
Alvin, son of Triton (Alvin2442)
Nikri, daughter of Hypnos (Anima_135) Counselor
Caine, son of Arachnid (Killer14) Counselor
Lili, daughter of Phobos (demigoddessrlz)
Manuel, son of Lyssa (darkling_menace) Counselor
Jace, son of Melinoe (aqualad) Counselor
Cara, daughter of Thanatos (Nicolicious) Counselor
Akari, daughter of Melione (Akiakane-kun)
Dalton, son of Triton (torrent)
Artashir, son of Enyo (Spikegilfer1997) Counselor
Jake, son of Triton and Phobos (crash14) Triton Counselor
Samanthat, daughter of Moros (VladGal365)
Nathan, son of Boreas (Shark_Spirit) Counselor
Sarah, daughter of Adriane (Shark_Spirit) Counselor
Nate, son of Eris (nate_dn) Counselor
Avril La Belle, daughter of Aeolus (ItsJae)
~~
RPs recommended by me!

link We are siblings of the Gods!

Make Your Own link or link RP, my first
RP!

link High school is unavoidable, even is you saved the world a couple of times.

link Our blood is immortal!

link Become one with nature

link United we stand

link We are the Primordial Demigods!

link We are the ones who made it!
last edited on May 29, 2013 at 03:03AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3135 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 3135

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"What's that..." sees Jake "Dra...DRAGON!!!!!!!!!" I jump of my bike(the bike) and stand there. I wield my staffs. The staff glowed, very bright, blinding the dragon
"What's that..." sees Jake "Dra...DRAGON!!!!!!!!!" I jump of my bike(the bike) and stand there. I wie
(hey Jake, working on my new story. Your descendant is in the story, check it out! link)
over a year ago crash14 said…
I fly downand crash and turn human " ahh what the hell" I put on my googles " what the heck was that
"Oh Jake, it's you, so what up at camp? where are the others? Hermes told me to save you guys"
My brother went crazy and I knock him out but I might have killed him hermes told me to follow you to save him
"Great, but after this, you fix my bike" goes to it, picks it up and gets on it "Hop on or turn beast or something"
I turn into a cheetah and run just as fast as you bike into the city
"So, how do we do this? barge in and fight everyone or sneak in and rescue everyone?"
(what you think of the story?)
over a year ago torrent said…
I slowly wake up in a cell as acid is being poured down my throat and on my skin
(Story is really good) I think we need to go to the empire state building and talk to hephaestus and get a few weapons " we we hit the edge of the city I turn into a wolf and mortals see a man. On his mortorcycle and a dog
(???1-"Can I tell him our secret?"
???2-Nods
???1-"We are very very stupid"
Jake, you've gotta know where this is from)
(thanks)
Glares at the mortal and he runs away
"So, where is the God of Blacksmiths?"
(Yep ice age 4 with crash ) a man comes up to pet me but I growl
(your fave movie right bro?)
"Hey! touch him...and he'll bite your hand off....scram!!"
the man runs away again. Laughs a little "Oh how I love scaring mortals, so where is he?"
(Yep. Its where I got my nickname) I growl some more then start to walk into empire state building and tell the man " I need to see hephaestus" ihe ignores me I then turn into cerebus " how about now " he gives me the key
(Yeah, you told us before)
I glare at him "remember us.... or else" makes an evil laugh as I enter the elevator with Jake.
(so, why did you pick Phobos as your other dad? why not a son of Hephaestus?)
last edited over a year ago
(Hephaestus isn't a minor god and its a change of pace) I. Walk to the workshop of hephaestus" hephaestus we need some weapons " he turns around and sees me your lucky I blesseed you " I turn to you " hephaestus practically raised me after triton and phobos left me he's like my adopted father
".....great for you.....I have no one, well, how about this weapons?"
(yeah, okay. So who is your fave minor God?)
He look at me and laughs " you know I don't just give u stuff build it but you can use my stuff thoughal I walk over to a forge " what weapon would you like blaze"
"A sword, pyrokinetic sword to be exact"
I build one for you in less then 5 min" there its part bronze and gold" I then go into the shed and see hephaestus messing with your bike and he says " I'll lhave this fixed in a minute
"Cool" goes to you "Thank you Lord Hephaestus" kneels
I just wave "thhanks dad" I take the wapons and give you your bike good as new and gives me a hammer from when I was little " awesome thanks" I walk back to elevator
I walk with you "Lets save our friends"
totally but I leave this way" I jump off top of olympus and turn into a gragon and land at the bottom
"Hey, me too!!" jumps off Olympus. As I reach closer to the ground. I stab the wall and do a 360 flip. Landing next to Jake "ready?"
Yep I. Turn into a dragon and fly to camp borders then turn human
"Yeah, leave your brother!" I appear next to Jake, with a flash of bright colours
" I didn't leave you ...you do have your own motorcycle" I turn into an possum and run up tree " shush" I point to all the monsters coming out of the forest
Nods "Hold on" I teleport to up the hill" pushes a boulder down the hill towards the monsters
The boulder makes a moat and I lift water and fill the lake and hold up my to y hammer " here we go"
Jumps down and begins fighting of monsters
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
"Fights I hear?"
*Dashes over to the noise*
A huge branch falls on my head and I got knocked out
I. Keep fighting and my curse take over and I turn into a hellhound and flip you on my back and keep going
over a year ago Akiakane-kun said…
As soon as Akari sensed Blaze nearing the camp she flies up and appears beside him. "HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL WAKING UP FROM MY NAP IN A FRIKIN WAR ZONE?! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO? you are so lucky I go invisible when I sleep or whatever got the others would have got me too and I would haunt you for the rest of your miserable life!" Akari shouted demanding answers she's not the most sociable when woken up from her nap then she noticed, that one he was unconscious two he was riding a big,mean looking, hell hound. Her scythe materialized, she was ready for a fight if she let Blaze get eaten Alice would hate her for eternity!
I turn into a dragon and fly to the top of the big house and drop him and turn human "come on bro wake up" I shoot fire and control water and make eartquakes to keep fighting
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
(I am so confused right now)
Akari stared as the hell hound turned into a dragon then into.... that new guy? what? He was telling Blaze to get up and called him "bro" he was either a son of Triton or one of those guys that thought calling everyone bro was cool... she hoped it wasn't the latter. "Hey dude who do you think you are the Avatar! The Earthquakes are not helping!" she yelled cutting down some monsters while trying to regain her balance

(are we fighting any specific monsters here or what? lol)
over a year ago killer24 said…
(crash dude long time no see whats up man?)
(We r fighting monsters from the forest cause they're attacking) I see her and stop the earthquakes "hey can you help me with my brother
( cool!)
Caine: *walks out of cabin looking confused*
over a year ago CrazyTridentSon said…
I sigh and take out the monsters
I try to wake blaze up "come on your brother kind of needs you" I run torwards a few monsters and. Hit the ground causing a wave of fire
akari beheads one more monsters and appears beside Blaze and Jake. "So like what I'm supposed to do about dead weight over here, I may be a girl but I have no idea how to heal people like in the movies" 'but I know someone who can! she thought she immediately summoned some ghosts .... the British army of World war 2. "Alright troops! attack the monsters!" she commanded sending them off. She also summoned a nurse to tend to Blaze she stood between them and the monsters. "this is so not what I planned to do today."she grumbled.
over a year ago torrent said…
I cream and water floods the camp and then disperses and I walk to the fights my eyes are glowing red and my curse kicks in I turn into this half drakon half hellound thing and I start killing monsters then I semse jake and I mentaly ask him*jake is that you*but before he could respond campers jump me and I catch on fire and I return to human stab my sword into the ground blowing people back except for blaze nikri jake and matt then I calm down*hey niki rember me dalton we lived in the same neighborhood*I then turn to jake*hey buddy rember me*I then walk over to blaze and heal him but after that a knife appears in my back and an arrow in my shoulder but I just ignore the pain walk over to niki hand her my battle ax and trident then I walk over to jake and give him my sword and knives and finaly blaze I give him my most important weapons my hidden blad3es I then walk into the woods until ki fall off a clif and just lay there paralyzed
Caine: wow a fight thank gods hahahaha *takes out spear and shield then runs at the monsters*
I mentally talk to dalton "I'm here" I then see some campers attacking you and make a shield of water around us