Heroes of Olympus RP Club The City[Finished]

Nicolicious posted on Sep 10, 2012 at 12:49PM
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods where to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter living as slaves in The Pitt the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.

You can be a child of any Deity so that means gods, titans and pirmordial deities.
-----------------
Places in The City:
The Sentinel Tower-The large tower located in the center of The City that houses the Sentinel's individual rooms and the Hall of the Deities which has a huge round table in the middle of the room and the statues of all the major and minor gods and titans around the Hall.
The Town-Where all demigod houses are located. All houses have two floors and the house is customized by the demigod.
The Barracks-An area of The City where all weapons and armour are made and tested. Demigods are trained here where there is a firing range and monsters for training. Also includes The Forge.
The Docks-This is where the trading, fishing and galleons are docked and all outside The City traded is conducted.
The Shrine-This is where the graves of all Demigods are as well as statues of the Famous Seven including their companions. There are also individual temples for all Gods and Titans.
------------------------
Just for your info Thalia is still alive because she is a Hunter and Nico is also alive because Zeus made him immortal. The original seven are presumed dead though only Frank's body has been found.
-----------------
The Ranks are:
Sentinal-There are Four Sentinals that are basically in charge of The City and lead the armies.
Paladin-The veteran demigods who are in charge of knights.
Knights-Basic demigods that are free to do what ever they want but they are soldiers.
Citizen-Normal demigod that lives in The City and have jobs such as Baker, Blacksmith, Merchant etc.
Ghosts-Secret covert soldiers that take on the assassination missions and Black Ops missions.(They are only four of them.)
Spec Ops-Take on the 'loud' Special Operations missions.
Scribe-Are the scholars of The City and are in charge of all education, health, etc.
Spectre-Highly elite soldiers who are in charge of 30-50 Dragoons. Higher rank than Paladins.
Dragoons-Elite cavalry soldiers who ride Pegasus and Horses into battle. Are higher rank than Knights.
------------------
Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

How They Got to The City:

Weapons:

Other:
------------------------
Demigods:
Cara-Thanatos-Sentinel-NicoL
Blaze-Ares-Sentinel-Blaze_of_Ares
Daniel-Ares-Sentinel-ConnorandTravis
Alaster-Posiedon-Ghost-Shark_Spirit
Jasmine-Poseidon-Sentinal-JasmineValdez
Ramon Sector-Hermes-Ghost-KidUnknown
Alvin-Poseidon-Sentinel-Alvin2442
Hunter-Hades-Ghost-Killer24
Mattie-Dementer-Scribe-Hetaliafreak12
Ember Green-Apollo-Paladin-KatieK102
Kira Marcelle-Apollo-Sepc Ops-Alvin2442
'Shadow' Skia-Hades-Ghost-Hades_Shadow
Kiera Mason-Apollo-Ghost-ShadowRanger
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Spectre-Spikegilfer1997
Grazers:
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
(ATTENTION ALL SENTINAL ROLES ARE FILLED.)
-----------------------------------
Sentinels
1.) Cara
2.) Jasmine
3.)Blaze
4.) Alvin
5.) Daniel
Ghosts
1.) Shadow
2.) Alaster
3.) Hunter
4.) Ramon Sector
5.) Kiera
Spec Ops
1) Kira
Scribe
1)Mattie
Paladin
1)Ember Green
2)
Spectre
1)Arik
2)
3)
4)
Dragoons
1)
---------------------------------
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The DSF~The DSF-link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
last edited on Mar 27, 2013 at 10:07AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3120 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 3120

over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Where are we going?" I ask Jace. I then notice the extremely large ament of people all in my office.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I look at Jace, and then water travel out.
over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
I start looking around at the assignment chart. *nothing? drat, where is everybody?*
I sit at the docks, just playing with the water.
over a year ago aqualad said…
"Dont ask."
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"I don't want to talk about him," I sneer a little, then regret it. "Sorry Blaze,"
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I look at Jace "Well...bye then" I take Nate and walk out with Daniel "It's okay Dan, but we need to know if his a Demigod." Nate falls asleep. Hyperion starts shouting "HELLO?! ANYBODY THERE???"
I sighed "Daniel will you see what he wants, I'm bring Natsu home" I walk away
"Why not?" I ask. "I'm sure I can handle it."
I go back to the tower and Dan told me that Hyperion wanted to talk to me. I walk to his room "What do you want!?"
H-"Ah, how nice to see you again. You never visit me at all"
"Just tell me what you want. I'm not in a good mood"
H-"You're never in a good mood"
"Even if you're a titan we have power over you Hyperion. You're on our ground. So watch your tongue!"
H-"I want to see my nephews, Zeus and Poseidon and...never mind, Hades is too dark, in that pitt of his for eternity"
"That's his home, just come with me..." I walk out and head to Cara's office. Hyperion follows.
"Cara, I'm going to take Hyperion to Olympus. Have fun...wherever you're going. Big guy, to Australia now" He and I disappear
last edited over a year ago
We head up to Olympus and to the council
H-"Ah, nephews. How nice to see you again"
Z-"Hyperion..." He looks at me "Why did you bring him here Kaji?"
"At his request Lord Jupiter" I look around to see most of the council but Jupiter, Juno, Ceres and Venus
Z-"You can leave..."
V-"Your father went riding around sweetie"
"Thank you Lady Venus..."
I walk away
V-"Have fun with your love life" she called out. I rolled my eyes and disappear. I went to my room in the Sentinel tower and sleep
I head back to my office and put the papers on the desk.
I do a sweep on the tower, I see the different life signatures and decide to head up to the higher floors.
I come out the door and see Shadow "Shadow hey. How you holding your new Ghost position?"
"good, I am itching for another job, but I couldn't Find all you Sentinels."
"Want a job? Lets go to my office ,I'll see what we have to do..." I bring him to my office and look at the papers "Ah, I need you to go investigate an island near Australia. Demigods may be there"
I feel like shredding those papers. Shawn Walker was my uncle.
"On it" I say as I pull out my keys, one of which is my sword, shadows blood. "Good luck keeping everyone together."
My eyes widen as I realize something. I drop the water and WT to my father's palace.
I head to a Celestial Bronze Submarine, and hop in after summoning a skeletal crew. I then plug in the coordinates and head to the Island.
I fly to the top of the tower and view the City
As I go toward the Island, I start go get an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.
I get my weapons and stand in front of Jace.
I watch the citizens go along with their business
I keep going along.
Goes home and sleep
I walk quietly through the building, making sure my feet don't make echos.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(Erase Connor, NicoL. Hes not gotten any attention since i joined and I dont even post.)
(Okay. If you want.)
I make my way to the throne room.
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
(We have a throne room?)
(Alvin's at Poseidon's palace.)
As we pass under the Island I find a well hole, and get ready a quick boarding procedure.
When I burst through the doors, all I see is my dad.
I shoot out of the well and try to find the demigods on the Island
I pull her along
I Flip on my seeker which uses the mist to block out those that are not demigods of monsters, and shows monsters for what they really are.
I wake and talk to Shadow through the bluetooth "How you doing?"
"Good" I respond, "Already have one in my sites, About to approach."
"Alright"
I walk up to the demigod, flash them my ghost badge quick to get there attention and say, "Follow me sir."
I go to the Tower and await for Shadow
I do the same procedure, until I have 5 demigods with me, I make them jump in the well, I do the same, and as we head back to the city I debrief them about being a half-blood.
I see someone in the corner, a hooded figure.
As the Debriefing is done I go on the earpiece, "Fiery Sentinal, This is Ghost Squared, we got a Finger-full onboard."
I touch my earpiece when I hear Shadow. "You're calling Blaze Fiery Sentinel. Wow, that's fun-" I stop talking to dodge an attack.
"What Torrent Sentinal?" I ask about the cut off
(Okay, you can call him anything relating to water, but not Torrent.)

"In-Battle-Arghh! Also-Don't-Call-Me-Torrent-Sentinel. Anything, but that."
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
I snort, listening to the conversation over my Bluetooth.
I keep pulling her along until we reach the sacred tunnel that no one knows about.