Heroes of Olympus RP Club The City[Finished]

Nicolicious posted on Sep 10, 2012 at 12:49PM
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods where to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter living as slaves in The Pitt the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.

You can be a child of any Deity so that means gods, titans and pirmordial deities.
-----------------
Places in The City:
The Sentinel Tower-The large tower located in the center of The City that houses the Sentinel's individual rooms and the Hall of the Deities which has a huge round table in the middle of the room and the statues of all the major and minor gods and titans around the Hall.
The Town-Where all demigod houses are located. All houses have two floors and the house is customized by the demigod.
The Barracks-An area of The City where all weapons and armour are made and tested. Demigods are trained here where there is a firing range and monsters for training. Also includes The Forge.
The Docks-This is where the trading, fishing and galleons are docked and all outside The City traded is conducted.
The Shrine-This is where the graves of all Demigods are as well as statues of the Famous Seven including their companions. There are also individual temples for all Gods and Titans.
------------------------
Just for your info Thalia is still alive because she is a Hunter and Nico is also alive because Zeus made him immortal. The original seven are presumed dead though only Frank's body has been found.
-----------------
The Ranks are:
Sentinal-There are Four Sentinals that are basically in charge of The City and lead the armies.
Paladin-The veteran demigods who are in charge of knights.
Knights-Basic demigods that are free to do what ever they want but they are soldiers.
Citizen-Normal demigod that lives in The City and have jobs such as Baker, Blacksmith, Merchant etc.
Ghosts-Secret covert soldiers that take on the assassination missions and Black Ops missions.(They are only four of them.)
Spec Ops-Take on the 'loud' Special Operations missions.
Scribe-Are the scholars of The City and are in charge of all education, health, etc.
Spectre-Highly elite soldiers who are in charge of 30-50 Dragoons. Higher rank than Paladins.
Dragoons-Elite cavalry soldiers who ride Pegasus and Horses into battle. Are higher rank than Knights.
------------------
Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

How They Got to The City:

Weapons:

Other:
------------------------
Demigods:
Cara-Thanatos-Sentinel-NicoL
Blaze-Ares-Sentinel-Blaze_of_Ares
Daniel-Ares-Sentinel-ConnorandTravis
Alaster-Posiedon-Ghost-Shark_Spirit
Jasmine-Poseidon-Sentinal-JasmineValdez
Ramon Sector-Hermes-Ghost-KidUnknown
Alvin-Poseidon-Sentinel-Alvin2442
Hunter-Hades-Ghost-Killer24
Mattie-Dementer-Scribe-Hetaliafreak12
Ember Green-Apollo-Paladin-KatieK102
Kira Marcelle-Apollo-Sepc Ops-Alvin2442
'Shadow' Skia-Hades-Ghost-Hades_Shadow
Kiera Mason-Apollo-Ghost-ShadowRanger
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Spectre-Spikegilfer1997
Grazers:
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
(ATTENTION ALL SENTINAL ROLES ARE FILLED.)
-----------------------------------
Sentinels
1.) Cara
2.) Jasmine
3.)Blaze
4.) Alvin
5.) Daniel
Ghosts
1.) Shadow
2.) Alaster
3.) Hunter
4.) Ramon Sector
5.) Kiera
Spec Ops
1) Kira
Scribe
1)Mattie
Paladin
1)Ember Green
2)
Spectre
1)Arik
2)
3)
4)
Dragoons
1)
---------------------------------
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The DSF~The DSF-link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
last edited on Mar 27, 2013 at 10:07AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3120 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 3120

over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
The earthquake stops and the water stops spinning.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(damn Fanpop)
( I know right)
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Thankyou." I direct him out the door leaving Blaze, Nate and I. "You wanted to talk?"
"I'm putting Natsu in an orphanage"
"No." I say. "You can't!"
"I can't take care of him alone"
"I CAN!" I shout standing up. "YOU WILL NOT TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME AGAIN!" The lights in the room go out and it gets colder.
Nate cries. I take him and rock him. "Then why didn't you fight for him to stay? Were you so blinded by your love that you didn't care? All I got was a 'Goodbye' I thought you wanted him to stay"
I walk towards the Ghost's Quarters.
I look down. "Get out." I say harshly. "Get out of my City and don't come back."
"Fine..." I put Nate down and look at her. I burst into light and disappear
I hear noise from Cara's room, while I'm walking towards where I usually go.
last edited over a year ago
I pick up Nate and put him in the cot where he falls asleep. I then hide behind the statue of Thanatos and cry. "Suck it up Praetor." I say to myself. "Be a spitting image of a perfect leader. It isn't about you." I tell myself while hugging my legs. "It isn't about you."

(Brb I gotta have a shower.)

I fly to Japan...I have no where else to go
Alvin tenses up, when he feels Blaze's presence disappear. He remembers something they used to do, but they haven't did it, and so long...

" Don't tell me your out of The City Blaze" I say to Blaze, hoping the mental connection still worked.
"Cara kicked me out...I failed my mission to protect..."
" You were banished!"An image of my furious eyes, burned into Blaze's mind.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I go to pray by my fathers shrine. I start thinking about something. I look at my fathers face. I sigh. I get mad at my dad. "Why are you punishing my friends when its me you hate?!?!" I scream at the statue. "Do you hate me that bad?!?!?"
( I'm controlling Alvin in first person now)
"Alvin relax..Just protect her for me, protect Natsu too...don't let her get hurt"
I cry and pull the ring of my finger. "What a waste." I mutter. I throw the ring away and it hits some guy at Ares' shrine. I hide back behind the statue. "Don't find me now. Not now." I whisper.
I land in Japan's beach. I go into the forest for hiding
I get hit by a ring. I pick it up and inspect it. "Your the worse father in the whol world," I say in my normal voice. I sit down crossed legged and start meditating.
" No way, she doesn't just banish my best friend, and then he expects for me to protect her, Natsu has my protection though."
I peek around the corner and see that it's Daniel. "Oh crap. Please don't recognize the ring."
"Protect her Alvin! That is my last wish, it's dangerous here, I might die so just protect her for me"
I sigh and rest my head against the statue.
I open my eyes as soon as I know I'm calm. I look at the ring. I get a really bad headache. Where have I seen this ring?
I peek out from the statue again. "Crap. I can't leave Nate here so shadow traveling isn't an option." I mutter.
My headache gets worse. I start to remember whose ring this is. I get up. "Why did you throw Cara's wedding at me dad?!" I scream at the sky, holding Cara's ring to the sky.
"Oh shit." I swear when I hear Daniel shouting. I come out from behind the statue. "Hey. Could I have my ring back?" I ask.
I go into town to steal some suppplies
"yeah, my dad was being an ass and threw it at me." I hand Cara back her ring. "Sorry for my dad. He justs hates me,"
"Actually. I kinda threw it at you. By accident of course." I say. I look at the ring and another tear traces down my face. "I need to go." I walk back to my room with Nate and cry softly.

(Gtg)
I set up camp then create an Iris Message to Daniel
"oh" I say quietly. I watch her walk away with Nate. A few minutes later I get an iris message from Blaze. "Hello Sentinel Blaze."
"Guess you haven't heard the news, I'm banished from the City."
"I don't care. I'm still calling you Sentinel Blaze. What did you want to talk about?"
"I just want you to protect Cara and Natsu, I have no more power and Nick would outrank all of you except Cara. I'm useless here"
I finish crying and start exercising. I'm up to my 245th sit-up when Nate starts crying. "What's up?" I ask him while picking him up and rocking him. "You want Blaze? Yeah well I do to." I say softly.
"See you later brother" I swipe my hand through the message and sat down. I think of Cara and Natsu
I go to sleep
Water starts to fill the area Blaze's in, till I appear.
I get up after falling asleep and walk outside with Nate cradled in my arms. Obviously word of me banishing Blaze and marrying Jace had gotten around because either people were glaring at me, giving me sympathetic looks, avoiding me or whispering about me when I passed. Life's great.

(Hello! I have just come on to say that if you have a person on the RP Roman Demigods of Godishness(or something like that) could you go back on or if you don't have a person you should make one cause the forum is dying and we are like an inch away from having a huge party on the RP. Thanks. :D)
I go into town wearing my robe. I buy some food
I walk to the market and pick up some milk for Nate.
I head to my office. I grab some Advil and pop some in my mouth.
" Fine, but I'm doing this for you and Natsu."
I take Nate to the park where he crawls around trying to get birds. I hear a puff of air and turn around and see Pylos. "Hey buddy. What's up?" I ask him.
Pylos-"I need to talk to you."
Me-"Yeah. What's up?"
P-"I say Blaze leaving. What was that about?"
Me-"I got mad and banished him." I look down at my feet.
P-"Oh." I scratch his nose and watch Nate. "Yeah. Oh." I mutter.