Heroes of Olympus RP Club The City[Finished]

Nicolicious posted on Sep 10, 2012 at 12:49PM
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods where to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter living as slaves in The Pitt the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.

You can be a child of any Deity so that means gods, titans and pirmordial deities.
-----------------
Places in The City:
The Sentinel Tower-The large tower located in the center of The City that houses the Sentinel's individual rooms and the Hall of the Deities which has a huge round table in the middle of the room and the statues of all the major and minor gods and titans around the Hall.
The Town-Where all demigod houses are located. All houses have two floors and the house is customized by the demigod.
The Barracks-An area of The City where all weapons and armour are made and tested. Demigods are trained here where there is a firing range and monsters for training. Also includes The Forge.
The Docks-This is where the trading, fishing and galleons are docked and all outside The City traded is conducted.
The Shrine-This is where the graves of all Demigods are as well as statues of the Famous Seven including their companions. There are also individual temples for all Gods and Titans.
------------------------
Just for your info Thalia is still alive because she is a Hunter and Nico is also alive because Zeus made him immortal. The original seven are presumed dead though only Frank's body has been found.
-----------------
The Ranks are:
Sentinal-There are Four Sentinals that are basically in charge of The City and lead the armies.
Paladin-The veteran demigods who are in charge of knights.
Knights-Basic demigods that are free to do what ever they want but they are soldiers.
Citizen-Normal demigod that lives in The City and have jobs such as Baker, Blacksmith, Merchant etc.
Ghosts-Secret covert soldiers that take on the assassination missions and Black Ops missions.(They are only four of them.)
Spec Ops-Take on the 'loud' Special Operations missions.
Scribe-Are the scholars of The City and are in charge of all education, health, etc.
Spectre-Highly elite soldiers who are in charge of 30-50 Dragoons. Higher rank than Paladins.
Dragoons-Elite cavalry soldiers who ride Pegasus and Horses into battle. Are higher rank than Knights.
------------------
Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

How They Got to The City:

Weapons:

Other:
------------------------
Demigods:
Cara-Thanatos-Sentinel-NicoL
Blaze-Ares-Sentinel-Blaze_of_Ares
Daniel-Ares-Sentinel-ConnorandTravis
Alaster-Posiedon-Ghost-Shark_Spirit
Jasmine-Poseidon-Sentinal-JasmineValdez
Ramon Sector-Hermes-Ghost-KidUnknown
Alvin-Poseidon-Sentinel-Alvin2442
Hunter-Hades-Ghost-Killer24
Mattie-Dementer-Scribe-Hetaliafreak12
Ember Green-Apollo-Paladin-KatieK102
Kira Marcelle-Apollo-Sepc Ops-Alvin2442
'Shadow' Skia-Hades-Ghost-Hades_Shadow
Kiera Mason-Apollo-Ghost-ShadowRanger
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Spectre-Spikegilfer1997
Grazers:
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
(ATTENTION ALL SENTINAL ROLES ARE FILLED.)
-----------------------------------
Sentinels
1.) Cara
2.) Jasmine
3.)Blaze
4.) Alvin
5.) Daniel
Ghosts
1.) Shadow
2.) Alaster
3.) Hunter
4.) Ramon Sector
5.) Kiera
Spec Ops
1) Kira
Scribe
1)Mattie
Paladin
1)Ember Green
2)
Spectre
1)Arik
2)
3)
4)
Dragoons
1)
---------------------------------
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The DSF~The DSF-link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
last edited on Mar 27, 2013 at 10:07AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3120 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 3120

over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
I head down to the docks and start sinking the oncoming Grazer ships.
over a year ago aqualad said…
I walk home and take a shower.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I join my knights.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"Right!" I run there and see my old friend Kisame leading the Japan Division. I stop him from going to The City "Kisame Hosigaki..long time no see old friend" (That's Kisame)
K-"Well well well, if it isn't Kaji Feng"
"Get out of My City"
K-"Make me!"
We charge to each other and I fight him
"Right!" I run there and see my old friend Kisame leading the Japan Division. I stop him from going t
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I turn and see Blaze fighting Kisame, oh how I hate him. I catch my disk, and throw it again.
I go take a nap.
( NicoL, you can take Eli off the Sentinel List now, he left remember?)

I catch my disk the third time and I disappear and appear next to Jasmine. I throw my disks, and it shoots out controlled ice blasts, and I sink ships with Jasmine.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(Oh yeah lol. I forgot. :D)

I walk into Jace's house. "A NAP?! A FREAKING NAP?!!" I scream waking him up. "DO YOUR DUTY SENTINEL SAVE THE CITY!"
( See, I volunteer Alvin to take Jace's place, or be the new fifth Sentinel.)

I reappear next to Cara." Seriously, you need to choose a new Sentinel, look at what Jace did to Daniel, Jasmine, Jade, Blaze, and who ever else."

"Don't tell me what to do." I sneer. "I'm sorry. You're right, but the gods chose Jace and I to be the first Sentinels when the City was built. The gods chose him."
" Are you sure that they did. Sometimes, the gods are wrong!"
"Yes I am sure!"
" WELL THE GODS AREN'T ALWAYS RIGHT!" Water covers us both, transporting us to a different area.
"Hello? Anyone forget about the army of grazers?!?! " I mentally break the hull of the largest ship and send it to the bottom of the ocean, then turn around.
Hmm? I grab a disk off my back and throw it at all of the ships, slicing through the ones you didn't sink already.
" We can all agree that Jace doesn't do his job, but we have slightly bigger problems right now. The grazers won't leave until they've finished whatever they came here for, or until we defeat them. Preferably the second. I'm going to see how the front gate is doing."
" Blaze said these Grazers are for special missions like getting the Big Three children, so me, you, and Hunter." I pause, and grab my disk out the air." Let's go."
"Well, that's just great.....Being kidnapped by a grazer. Fun... Oh, I'm going to make them sorry they tried to mess with us.."
Jace: I wake up from the tremor. I storm down the hall and time stops. I jump out of the tower and hit the ground sending vibrations into the streets. I bust some grazers heads open with my nighsticks and break a few of their noses.
Time stops around us, and I growl, and the time goes again." Not my power, but water has to keep moving, and so do I." I storm to the front wall, where the special Grazers were.
I jump off the wall into a huddle of grazers and take them down one at a time.
Jace: I crack some more skulls and jump in the sky atleast high enough to the clouds. I storm down fist first to end the war. I give it all I'd got and slammed into the ground sending a million vibrations through the ground and killed off the rest of the Grazers.
I spin around, taking out Grazers with my disk, and then there all gone.
I knock the rest out before everyone and walk back to my office.
My eyes, katana and hair glow golden. I swing my blade and break his shark skin sword. I kick him away then use my Venti powers to blast him into the sea. I continue fighting other grazers. I glow golden
I put the disk on my back, and my helmet goes down.
over a year ago torrent said…
Name: dalton david

Immortal Parent: posiden

Mortal Parent: deceased

Appearance: black hair green eyes well toned body

Personality:n/a

How They Got to The City:

Weapons: a sword and a avm sniper rifle

Other: m\n/a
.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­
i take aim with my avm and plow a tank full of greek fire and i charge slicing threw grazers slicers and reavers when a bruiser grabs my arm and begins to squeeze and i hear the bones crunch and snap
I'm battling like three Grazers. All with swords and heavy armor. I keep on fighting.
( Dalton your late and its over.)
I fly/jump up in the air then I land. "Daniel! Bring your knights West! The Russians are bring armoured vehicals, I'm sure you can handle that"
(It is? Pooh :()
I walked back to my office with my Paladin armor ripped. I have a few cuts and bruises, but nothing major.
( I think it is.)

I appear next to Blaze." Hello Sentinel Blaze."
(Lol.)

The battle so won so I go and check on the civilians. I enter the bunker where they stay and I see 12 Grazers. "Don't move!" One shouts at me. I put up my hands and lower my weapons. "On your knees!" the Grazer shouts. I get onto my knees. Two come over with the guns pointed at my head. As one grabs my wrists I jump up and kick him in the chest. I turn and smash my fist into the others face breaking his neck.. The other ten start shooting at me. I dodge to the right and bring up a pistol that was on the floor I shoot six of them in the head and the gun runs out of ammo. I charge at two and smash them against the wall. I bring my concealed blade down on their necks and turn to the last guy leaning against the wall. "Spare me!" He pleads. I just snort and break his neck.
I walk around the City. I was about to crack some wise joke about the Grazers, but decided against it. I already have my father's warning to worry about, I don't need another death threat. I sigh
(so we won?)
( Seriously, someone has to take Jace's place, or take the role of the Fifth Sentinel.)
(I know)
(Who wants to be Fifth Sentinel? Also I have given Aqualad another chance, he just said he was pissed and took it out on you guys)

I try and whip the blood off me but I can't. I look at the civilians. "It's safe. You can leave." The all leave bunker. Once they leave I hear a moan. It was coming from one of the Grazers I shot. I walk over to him. "We..will...prevail." He sputters. I wrinkle my nose in disgust. "Not on my watch." I shoot him in the head and walk outside. The blood covering me glitters in the sunlight.
( Hmm...)
(I could be it, if no one else wants it.)
As I'm walking around the City, I see Cara covered in blood. I walk up to her. "Nice job,"
"Yeah." I mutter.

(Alright. Anyone else wanna be Sentinel?)
I walk to Cara "Congrats on the victory..."
( Alvin can take it, he'll still do some Ghost Missions, but he can take the role of the Fifth Sentinel.)
"I'm lucky I'm still alive." I turn to sky."I ain't dead yet dad!" I shake my fist at the sky.
I appear next to Cara" Good job."
I walk out, covering all my wounds
I follow Blaze out, and then I drag him towards the forest.
(How about I make Alvin Sentinel and Daniel can become a Ghost?)
"Thanks." I say as they walk off. I go to my house and wash off the blood. Straight afterwards I start doing pull ups on one of the roofs rafters.
( Um, I'm good with that.)

" Blaze, stay pure hearted' I give that word of advice and then disappear, to put forth some training. 300 push ups and sit ups.
(Alright just wait to see if C&T is cool with it)

I start to do push ups,