Heroes of Olympus RP Club The City[Finished]

Nicolicious posted on Sep 10, 2012 at 12:49PM
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods where to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter living as slaves in The Pitt the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.

You can be a child of any Deity so that means gods, titans and pirmordial deities.
-----------------
Places in The City:
The Sentinel Tower-The large tower located in the center of The City that houses the Sentinel's individual rooms and the Hall of the Deities which has a huge round table in the middle of the room and the statues of all the major and minor gods and titans around the Hall.
The Town-Where all demigod houses are located. All houses have two floors and the house is customized by the demigod.
The Barracks-An area of The City where all weapons and armour are made and tested. Demigods are trained here where there is a firing range and monsters for training. Also includes The Forge.
The Docks-This is where the trading, fishing and galleons are docked and all outside The City traded is conducted.
The Shrine-This is where the graves of all Demigods are as well as statues of the Famous Seven including their companions. There are also individual temples for all Gods and Titans.
------------------------
Just for your info Thalia is still alive because she is a Hunter and Nico is also alive because Zeus made him immortal. The original seven are presumed dead though only Frank's body has been found.
-----------------
The Ranks are:
Sentinal-There are Four Sentinals that are basically in charge of The City and lead the armies.
Paladin-The veteran demigods who are in charge of knights.
Knights-Basic demigods that are free to do what ever they want but they are soldiers.
Citizen-Normal demigod that lives in The City and have jobs such as Baker, Blacksmith, Merchant etc.
Ghosts-Secret covert soldiers that take on the assassination missions and Black Ops missions.(They are only four of them.)
Spec Ops-Take on the 'loud' Special Operations missions.
Scribe-Are the scholars of The City and are in charge of all education, health, etc.
Spectre-Highly elite soldiers who are in charge of 30-50 Dragoons. Higher rank than Paladins.
Dragoons-Elite cavalry soldiers who ride Pegasus and Horses into battle. Are higher rank than Knights.
------------------
Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

How They Got to The City:

Weapons:

Other:
------------------------
Demigods:
Cara-Thanatos-Sentinel-NicoL
Blaze-Ares-Sentinel-Blaze_of_Ares
Daniel-Ares-Sentinel-ConnorandTravis
Alaster-Posiedon-Ghost-Shark_Spirit
Jasmine-Poseidon-Sentinal-JasmineValdez
Ramon Sector-Hermes-Ghost-KidUnknown
Alvin-Poseidon-Sentinel-Alvin2442
Hunter-Hades-Ghost-Killer24
Mattie-Dementer-Scribe-Hetaliafreak12
Ember Green-Apollo-Paladin-KatieK102
Kira Marcelle-Apollo-Sepc Ops-Alvin2442
'Shadow' Skia-Hades-Ghost-Hades_Shadow
Kiera Mason-Apollo-Ghost-ShadowRanger
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Spectre-Spikegilfer1997
Grazers:
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
(ATTENTION ALL SENTINAL ROLES ARE FILLED.)
-----------------------------------
Sentinels
1.) Cara
2.) Jasmine
3.)Blaze
4.) Alvin
5.) Daniel
Ghosts
1.) Shadow
2.) Alaster
3.) Hunter
4.) Ramon Sector
5.) Kiera
Spec Ops
1) Kira
Scribe
1)Mattie
Paladin
1)Ember Green
2)
Spectre
1)Arik
2)
3)
4)
Dragoons
1)
---------------------------------
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The DSF~The DSF-link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
last edited on Mar 27, 2013 at 10:07AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3120 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2801-2850 of 3120

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I stand and my katana appears. "Paladin, get the citizens safe now!"
"Yes sir" he leaves.
"Cara wha-" The wall exploded behind us
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
As the wall explodes I fly through the air and slam into the opposite wall. Groaning I stumble to my feet. "Blaze?!"
I grab Cara and help her walk, groaning in pain too. I pick Alvin up. Al, head to the sea, try and cover us. Take Jas with you" I cough "What should we do Cara?" I go to the wall and see the city, was being destroyed with missiles. My eyes widen as I look south, the whole Grazer army...sky and sea...
I gulp and look down....wait down! "We get civilians to the tunnels." I tell him.
I nod "Okay" I jump with her and we land on the streets. "I'll get the children first" I disappear
over a year ago killer24 said…
Hunter: *appears next to Cara* Ma'am what are your orders?. *summons a squad of spitfires* go! now stop them missiles at all costs!. [i tell them]
*Meanwhile in Grazer command Ship*
"Sir, we have began assault on the City, what are your orders" The Colonel asks the Evil G Leader.
Evil G Leader: "Flatten Atlantis"
*In the city*
BOOM BANG PEW PEW PURSH BOOM!
killer24 commented…
BOOM BANG PEW PEW PURSH BOOM?? hahahaha nice man nice over a year ago
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
"Oh, now you've pissed me off." I said as I emerged from the rubble. "Avenger battalion, check in." I said into my radio, fortunately I had them all wear a necklace capable of shielding them from a sudden attack. "All right," I said assuming my commanding tone now that forty seven of my fifty could check in. "Rally on my location with any survivor's you can find providing they do not slow you down. We will fire all our energy from this point in a counterattack type fashion. Stay alive." Instantly some of them had shadow traveled to me. If these wretches thought they'd take this city without a fight they were sorely mistaken.
Hunter: *take out bow and shoots a missile out the sky* ma'am shall i take the ghosts and try to take out their artillery?
last edited over a year ago
"And all fifty members of avenger's battalion have checked in. For the three of you who didn't wear your radio's you will be reprimanded later."
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
"Come on!" I grab Alvin and we run to the docks to stop the ships.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
My eyes widen. "It's coming." I run to my office to get my armor and sword. I see Jasmine and Alvin run to the docks. I run towards them. "It was nice knowing you guys." I smile hugely.
"Unprovoked you strike at us sheep!" I yelled grandly with arms sent out wide as we walked to the docks. "And for that an avenger is needed. This shepherd will become a reaper, may the Olympian's show the mercy I will not."
"We're not going to die!"
"You're not." My smile fades. "Goodbye Jas." I run to where to where the paladins are.
"Daniel!"
I turn. "Yes?"
I donned my porcelain wolf mask and drew the hood I had concealed in the collar of my jacket. With that done I then drew a scroll, charged it with my energy and dropped to the ground. When the smoke cleared it was a personal favorite of mine, the abyssal motorbike, suffice to say it was loaded with all types of demigod tricks. I rode it like a shadow towards the boats.
"You're not going to die. I don't care if it's the curse or not, I won't let you. Now have fun taking down the grazers, and I'll see you later."
"He's here." I say, tears building up in my eyes. "He's going to kill me. I'm his primary target right now. And he won't stop at nothing." I look at the ground. "I'm sorry."
"Sun-strike squad, cloud of pestilence at the docks, leave not a single sheep alive."
"He? Ares? If someone's here to kill you, we can't just let you go out there!"
"Local defense channel three, calling all children of the sea god to the docks. We are currently holding them at bay and are in need of a Aquarius style trump card."
"I've lived a pretty swell life. I mean excluding the time I went crazy. Most importantly, I met you." I look at her, tears streaming. I walk back to her and hug her.
"Hello?" I said into my radio.
"Listen, this isn't the end. We'll come up with something, okay?"

(Gtg, sorry.)
(KK)
"Okay." I whisper.
I channeled lightning into the water, it'd do some damage but not much. Salt didn't conduct electricity.
After getting the children safe, I order the Paladins to get everyone into the tunnels. The Dragoons were our forces for now. I appear next to Daniel "Dan, we've gotta shoot down those airships. You with me?"
"Electrokinesis: Shock spawn." I travel as six streams of lightning and materialize by Dan. "Don't forget me and my lightning affinity."
I quickly wipe the tears away. "Yeah, I'm always up for gunning down ships."
"So am I launching you up there on stalagmites or what?"
Hunter: what of the ships gun would they not shoot you down first? *walks out of the shadow with a broken bow and no arrows* plus your not forgetting the son of hades are you?
I was standing at the rubble of my wall and watching the battle below. I remember when I first came here. All the lives lost just so I could make a sanctuary. And now it was crumbling down around me. Gritting my teeth shadows envelope my body and my armour appears on me. I grab my bow and sling it over my back as pull Grimsever from the shadows. Shadow traveling down to everyone else I stare at the incoming enemy grimly.
"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."
killer24 commented…
hay Winston i thought you died over a year ago
Nicolicious commented…
:3 over a year ago
"I'm going to use the prototype wings. My secret project" A scribe gives one to me. I put it on "give them too" I fly into the air
Hunter: well you said it Ma'am *walks into the shadows and appears on one of the enemy airships* time to die! *takes out sword and hacks then slashes at the guards to the bridge*
I fly to the front of one ship and I stand above the pilot. He tries to shoot. I use my powers to destroy his gun. I break the glass and and enter, killing everyone in the cockpit. I put the pack down and drive the ship. I'm going to destroy this with another
I run at the boats that have now landed troops on the island and attack the Grazers.
"Blaze!" I shout. "I'm going to fight on land!" Something caught my eye. Him. I gulp and start fighting.
I appeared in the middle of an airship with a grin on my face behind my mask. "Let's dance, sheep."
I was slashing through the Grazers when I saw Dan heading towards a Grazer who was wearing no helmet. I slowly cut my way closer to Dan. I needed to protect him.
I direct the ship to the other, crashing onto them. I jump off before I was blown to pieces
Hunter: *kills all grazers on the airship then summons a bunch of dead to pilot the ship and starts firing on the enemy* die with your own toys! *jumps out of nearest window on to a sea ship and brings out sword*
Once I was at least 50 feet in front him, I already was bruised and cut up. The dude smiled creepily and raised his gun. I charge at him as he pulls the trigger. It shatters my arm and I go down, holding my arm.
I re-angled the airships to serve us.
"I'M GOING TO SINK YOUR BATTLESHIP!"
I land on the ground. I talk through the com "Paladins, fire the cannons"
"From the heavens I ran my vengeance upon these sheep!"
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I shake my head at the Grazers. "Do they forget about us Jaz?' Within seconds hurricanes were sprouting and slamming into ships. Weak ones, so I didn't tire myself.
"Took long enough cherry-master!" I yelled into the wind.