Heroes of Olympus RP Club The City[Finished]

Nicolicious posted on Sep 10, 2012 at 12:49PM
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods where to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter living as slaves in The Pitt the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.

You can be a child of any Deity so that means gods, titans and pirmordial deities.
-----------------
Places in The City:
The Sentinel Tower-The large tower located in the center of The City that houses the Sentinel's individual rooms and the Hall of the Deities which has a huge round table in the middle of the room and the statues of all the major and minor gods and titans around the Hall.
The Town-Where all demigod houses are located. All houses have two floors and the house is customized by the demigod.
The Barracks-An area of The City where all weapons and armour are made and tested. Demigods are trained here where there is a firing range and monsters for training. Also includes The Forge.
The Docks-This is where the trading, fishing and galleons are docked and all outside The City traded is conducted.
The Shrine-This is where the graves of all Demigods are as well as statues of the Famous Seven including their companions. There are also individual temples for all Gods and Titans.
------------------------
Just for your info Thalia is still alive because she is a Hunter and Nico is also alive because Zeus made him immortal. The original seven are presumed dead though only Frank's body has been found.
-----------------
The Ranks are:
Sentinal-There are Four Sentinals that are basically in charge of The City and lead the armies.
Paladin-The veteran demigods who are in charge of knights.
Knights-Basic demigods that are free to do what ever they want but they are soldiers.
Citizen-Normal demigod that lives in The City and have jobs such as Baker, Blacksmith, Merchant etc.
Ghosts-Secret covert soldiers that take on the assassination missions and Black Ops missions.(They are only four of them.)
Spec Ops-Take on the 'loud' Special Operations missions.
Scribe-Are the scholars of The City and are in charge of all education, health, etc.
Spectre-Highly elite soldiers who are in charge of 30-50 Dragoons. Higher rank than Paladins.
Dragoons-Elite cavalry soldiers who ride Pegasus and Horses into battle. Are higher rank than Knights.
------------------
Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

How They Got to The City:

Weapons:

Other:
------------------------
Demigods:
Cara-Thanatos-Sentinel-NicoL
Blaze-Ares-Sentinel-Blaze_of_Ares
Daniel-Ares-Sentinel-ConnorandTravis
Alaster-Posiedon-Ghost-Shark_Spirit
Jasmine-Poseidon-Sentinal-JasmineValdez
Ramon Sector-Hermes-Ghost-KidUnknown
Alvin-Poseidon-Sentinel-Alvin2442
Hunter-Hades-Ghost-Killer24
Mattie-Dementer-Scribe-Hetaliafreak12
Ember Green-Apollo-Paladin-KatieK102
Kira Marcelle-Apollo-Sepc Ops-Alvin2442
'Shadow' Skia-Hades-Ghost-Hades_Shadow
Kiera Mason-Apollo-Ghost-ShadowRanger
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Spectre-Spikegilfer1997
Grazers:
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
(ATTENTION ALL SENTINAL ROLES ARE FILLED.)
-----------------------------------
Sentinels
1.) Cara
2.) Jasmine
3.)Blaze
4.) Alvin
5.) Daniel
Ghosts
1.) Shadow
2.) Alaster
3.) Hunter
4.) Ramon Sector
5.) Kiera
Spec Ops
1) Kira
Scribe
1)Mattie
Paladin
1)Ember Green
2)
Spectre
1)Arik
2)
3)
4)
Dragoons
1)
---------------------------------
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The DSF~The DSF-link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
last edited on Mar 27, 2013 at 10:07AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3120 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2851-2900 of 3120

over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
"Oh, I don't think they could forget. I just find it surprising that they were stupid enough to try again." I wave my hand and a miniature tsunami swallows a ship.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
(Dan. On the ground. Holding his arm. Got SHOT!)
I shut my eyes tight and look at my hand. It was covered in blood. I cover it again.
(Yeah, but how would she know? Jas is at the docks.)
(Just saying in general)
I struggled to get to the docks before I passed out
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
I leaped out of the airships and used the scroll I had previously turned into a motorbike and turn it into a hand-glider.
"Help!" I shouted as I got near the docks. The pain was unbearable. "Help!".
I transformed the hand-glider to its jet-ski form and charged the ships.
"The wine we drink tonight shall be a fine vintage."
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I land next to Dan. I pass him a bottle of nectar. "Jas, take care of him. Hang in there brother, battle's not over". I thrust my hand forward and the grazers in front fly away. I grip my katana and disappear
over a year ago killer24 said…
Hunter: *kills a lot of grazers but stops when he sees a kid younger than him shaking and weeping* hay your a grazer so fight, or are you going soft on us *takes out other sword and throws it to him* i will not fight a unarmed opponent
"Blaze, it's over for me.The curse."I whisper. "The curse."
I pulled back from the tide to the shore.
"An arm shot and he's crying for mercy?"
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I take out a whip, which extends quickly. "HYDRO WHIP!" It slams into a boat, exploding it on impact.
I clapped at the skill of the move.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Dan are you ok?" I asked him. I study his arm. "What curse?"
"Ares curse." I grimace. "This is what my dad was talking about. The fight of my life. That Grazer was assigned to me and my sister. To kill us. Now I'm fighting for millions of lives and myself. Gee thanks dad."
*Makes a whip sound effect*
I return to Dan after being hit with an explosion. I stand wipe my "No Dan, you're not going to die. You're not fighting for millions of lives, we are. Drink that nectar and prove to Ares you are his son. Are you going to let the City down? The people, you paladins, us?"
"Its not going to work! Trust me!" I shout. "Look at my arm!" There was a pattern there. "Should a shot in the arm have a pattern!?!?! Like a crack in the window?!?!!
over a year ago killer24 said…
Hunter: *stands back wile the boy tries to attack* your not worth the energy *jumps off the boat hoping Poseidon won't kill him then swims to another boat*
"No, but does it give you a reason to act like a coward? You're a son of Ares Daniel! Suck it up! Now, I have a city to defend" I pick up a fallen paladin sword "Every Demigods have their test, this is yours. Pass it" I blast fire at the grazer and charge into action
killer24 commented…
wow blaze that was a good speech over a year ago
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
Alistair approves +10 over a year ago
Alvin2442 commented…
Tha'ts Blaze rfor you. over a year ago
I got up, cursing. I lifted my shirt, the pattern was so close to my heart. I took the nectar but it didn't work. I glared at the sky before glaring at Him. I moved my arm and it burned like hell. I took another look at my chest, the 'cracks' were close. I was getting weaker by the second. I put my shirt back down. Tell her you idiot I thought. You're going to die soon.. I closed my eyes, feeling the pain. I limp to the battle field
"Well, what a cheery bit of news."
"Shut it Alistair." I growl and follow Ace. I swing my sword at the Grazers and stab one in the face and gut another.
(I don't use my real name here do I?)
"If he doesn't want it to happen he should do something about it, simple enough for you all? On a unrelated note when did you decide to start using the Scottish version of my name?"
I use my left hand s. The sword feels weird and every time I defend, it's late. I try stabbing but that was fruitless as well
One person tried to abandon ship, but the whip got 'em first.
"This is the best they have?"
"I almost feel bad for that person. Key word:almost." I pull the whip back. "GEO WHIP!" The whip turns brownish, and slams into two boats.
"Gentlemen I need some Fuma Shuriken, roughly a hundred of them, actually exactly a hundred." I said into my radio. "On the double."
I ignore him and run to Ace's side. "Need some backup?" I ask him, attacking the Grazers.
"A little." I smile weakly. "Defend me while I check something." I lift my shirt up. The cracks were so close. I gulp. "It was nice fighting with you guys. It was fun being crazy."
"Time for a new trump card." I yelled triumphantly and sent the Shuriken into the air with a blast of wind. With a variety of movements I created my photokinesis technique: Ethereal orb again and again until I had one-hundred. I placed the orbs of light inside the holes of the giant shuriken and the pieces of metal spun fast enough to be a saw. I then attached lines of energy to my mind from the orb in the shuriken and bam, I had my new bad-ass mid-range technique "Behold:Centi-fuma-shuri-gan, the demigod version of drone swarm." That's what I said in my bravado, what I was thinking was. "I'm gonna be bedridden for a week because of this, huh?"
"You aren't dying Ace. Too many people have died for this City." I look around and sigh. We were being over run even with Jasmine and Alvin pounding them with Hurricanes and Tsunamis it wasn't enough. Our people were dropping like flies. On a last second decision I grab Ace's wrist and yank him away from the fighting. I shadow travel to everyone else on the beach. "We need to head to the tunnels! The City is lost!"
"Do you not see this!" I gesture to half of my body.
"Fine. My battalion will cover your escape." I yelled as charged. I hopped onto my jetski and it revved as I gained speed soon I'd be cutting those ships into ribbons, at least a few of them to go with me to the underworld.
"I don't care!" I shout at Ace. "You're still going to live. Come on!" I push him towards the tunnel entrance and tap Blaze's shoulder. "Let's go!"
"Yeah, you go first, I need to the citizens to safety" I run ahead
I nod. "Devin, Al come on we need to retreat!" I shout at them.
JasmineValdez commented…
*Jas* over a year ago
"Hurry, to the tunnel!" I slash more grazers
"We'll cover you! Go!"
"Jasmine and Blaze, hurry!" My eyes filled with fear. The crack reached my heart and I collapsed
I had reached my limit, with the last of my conscious energy I detonated the attack. Blades and orbs of light flew everywhere, most prominently into the enemy ships. I drifted under the water becoming incredibly glad I learned the water breathing technique.
The water shot Arik back up into my shoulders. "We're getting out of here." I vapor travel with Arik next to Cara.
*Mumbles something about not needing your sympathy*
"Didn't give you any." I say plainly.
"Blaaaarrrgg." I mumbled.
I run to the tunnel entrance and swing my bow off my back and notch an arrow. "Go! I'll cover the tunnel entrance!" I start firing at the Grazers.
I drop Arik. "There."
I start crawling."Cara!" I shout weakly. "Cara! I'm dying. Tell...Tell Jas that I....I...I.. trust and L...L....L." I didn't finish because the strength was gone. I land face first in the dirt