Heroes of Olympus RP Club The City[Finished]

Nicolicious posted on Sep 10, 2012 at 12:49PM
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods where to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter living as slaves in The Pitt the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.

You can be a child of any Deity so that means gods, titans and pirmordial deities.
-----------------
Places in The City:
The Sentinel Tower-The large tower located in the center of The City that houses the Sentinel's individual rooms and the Hall of the Deities which has a huge round table in the middle of the room and the statues of all the major and minor gods and titans around the Hall.
The Town-Where all demigod houses are located. All houses have two floors and the house is customized by the demigod.
The Barracks-An area of The City where all weapons and armour are made and tested. Demigods are trained here where there is a firing range and monsters for training. Also includes The Forge.
The Docks-This is where the trading, fishing and galleons are docked and all outside The City traded is conducted.
The Shrine-This is where the graves of all Demigods are as well as statues of the Famous Seven including their companions. There are also individual temples for all Gods and Titans.
------------------------
Just for your info Thalia is still alive because she is a Hunter and Nico is also alive because Zeus made him immortal. The original seven are presumed dead though only Frank's body has been found.
-----------------
The Ranks are:
Sentinal-There are Four Sentinals that are basically in charge of The City and lead the armies.
Paladin-The veteran demigods who are in charge of knights.
Knights-Basic demigods that are free to do what ever they want but they are soldiers.
Citizen-Normal demigod that lives in The City and have jobs such as Baker, Blacksmith, Merchant etc.
Ghosts-Secret covert soldiers that take on the assassination missions and Black Ops missions.(They are only four of them.)
Spec Ops-Take on the 'loud' Special Operations missions.
Scribe-Are the scholars of The City and are in charge of all education, health, etc.
Spectre-Highly elite soldiers who are in charge of 30-50 Dragoons. Higher rank than Paladins.
Dragoons-Elite cavalry soldiers who ride Pegasus and Horses into battle. Are higher rank than Knights.
------------------
Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

How They Got to The City:

Weapons:

Other:
------------------------
Demigods:
Cara-Thanatos-Sentinel-NicoL
Blaze-Ares-Sentinel-Blaze_of_Ares
Daniel-Ares-Sentinel-ConnorandTravis
Alaster-Posiedon-Ghost-Shark_Spirit
Jasmine-Poseidon-Sentinal-JasmineValdez
Ramon Sector-Hermes-Ghost-KidUnknown
Alvin-Poseidon-Sentinel-Alvin2442
Hunter-Hades-Ghost-Killer24
Mattie-Dementer-Scribe-Hetaliafreak12
Ember Green-Apollo-Paladin-KatieK102
Kira Marcelle-Apollo-Sepc Ops-Alvin2442
'Shadow' Skia-Hades-Ghost-Hades_Shadow
Kiera Mason-Apollo-Ghost-ShadowRanger
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Spectre-Spikegilfer1997
Grazers:
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
(ATTENTION ALL SENTINAL ROLES ARE FILLED.)
-----------------------------------
Sentinels
1.) Cara
2.) Jasmine
3.)Blaze
4.) Alvin
5.) Daniel
Ghosts
1.) Shadow
2.) Alaster
3.) Hunter
4.) Ramon Sector
5.) Kiera
Spec Ops
1) Kira
Scribe
1)Mattie
Paladin
1)Ember Green
2)
Spectre
1)Arik
2)
3)
4)
Dragoons
1)
---------------------------------
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The DSF~The DSF-link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
last edited on Mar 27, 2013 at 10:07AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3120 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2901-2950 of 3120

over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
"I was enjoying not having to use my feet, slave boy." I muttered as I stood up clutching my head.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Eat dirt you...Dan!" I ran towards him and slide to a stop, beside him, and rested on one knee and fire at the Grazers. I look towards Dan and pick him up. Flinging him over my shoulder I start to run towards the tunnel.
(Gtg)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"Jas, Al! Kill the Grazers in the tunnel! Then seal the entrance!" I tell them "Don't worry! I'll be back, I always come back" then a bullet scraps my shoulder then the grazers burst into flames "Hurry!"
I reach Blaze. "Lets go." I continue on into the tunnel when a bullet collides with my hand and tears straight through. I gasp and continue on into the tunnel.
(Reach me...? I'm still outside)
Nicolicious commented…
I know. I reached you cause you were outside then went into the tunnel. over a year ago
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I pull out a steel sword.
"A sword for monsters and sword for mortals? You never told me you're a witcher, Alvin."
I reach everyone else in the tunnel and lay Dan down against a wall. "I need a kid of Apollo ASAP!" I shout. I turn around and head back outside to Blaze.
(I meant my whip)

"I do have both, but right now, I'm blasting them back. Aero Whip!" Instead of hitting the ground, I slap the air, sending a powerful shockwave to hurt Grazers.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
A son of Apollo and a girl that looked like Dan came up to him. The girl had tears in her eyes and knelt. The son of Apollo touched Dan's chest and closed his eyes. He shook his head and the girl starting crying. Her brother was dead
(Way to just bring us down.)
I start shooting arrows into the Grazers, hitting them in the eyes.
(:D That's what I do)
(You gonna make a new character, ditch the forum or miraculously come back to life?)
"GRAZER WHIP!" The whip glows, changing to the color of a Grazer before whipping every Grazer it could.
JasmineValdez commented…
Do tell me, what exactly is the color of a grazer? over a year ago
(New character after everything gets sorted out. Right now I'll be controlling his sister.)
I realise everything was lost and grab Blaze. I pull him back into the tunnel. "Al, come on!"
(Seems legit.)
"Dan," The girl said, quietly. She held his hand.
"If I had the energy I would call you lame but I can't do it justice, my sarcasm reserves are running low."
I grab Al and pull him into the tunnel. "Someone blow the tunnel end up!" I order.
"Yes, please do."
Someone blows up the end of the tunnel. "You're welcome."
I sigh and then notice the pain in my hand. Looking down I see a fleshy hole going through my hand. "Great." I grumble and try to ignore the agonising pain. Walking over to Dan, I see a girl who looks almost exactly like him...except you know female...and look down at Dan. "Is...he...alright?"
The girl looks at Cara. "What were his last words?" She asked, tears building up in her eyes.
"Thank you, Deus ex: Machina man."
"He...uh..." I swallowed a lump in the back of my throat. "He told me to tell Sentinel Jasmine that he uh...trusted her and something starting with 'L'...then he collapsed."
The tears fell. "He's dead." The girl let of Dan's hand and started sobbing.
"Gods of Olympus, women! At least do him the honor of relaying his final words in their complete form."
I spin around and point my sword at his throat. "Shut it Spectre. If you knew what was good for you." I lower my sword and crouch down next to the girl. I hold out my arms and wrap them around her. "It's okay. Daniel died honourably."
"You think you can take me? Probably in this state I'm in, regardless if your going to dishonor his memory simply because you're feeling bashful I'll have to give it a shot." I used a nectar syringe and felt a surge of energy, still my top level techniques could only be recovered via rest. I'd have to make this count if anything went down. "If you feel the need to bring rank into this then it's simply because you're hiding behind it."
The son of Apollo raised Daniel's shirt. "That's weird."The dude mumbled. "Sentinel Cara, is it okay if I remove his shirt?"
The girl continued to cry
I glanced mournfully at the sobbing girl. I made a set of hand-signs and pressed my hands against my chest and feel to me knees, I had created the seal of balance on my chest, a set of unbalanced scales that would become equal once justice had been achieved for this action.
"Why?" I ask the Apollo guy, still hugging the girl.
I looked at the son of Apollo. "Vitakinesis." I mumbled with a hint of admiration. "A fine trade but never really been my forte."
"There seems to some writing on his body where the cracks are." The dude answered.
"The curse of Ares." The girl muttered. Her tears had seem to run out. She hugged Cara tightly. "Thank you Sentinel."
"Not a curse of Ares I'm familiar with, then again I'm mostly just straight elemental stuff. Are we going over the things I'm not good at? Weightlifting, condensing magic, most forging, cricket, racquetball, squash, running in a circle, babysitting. The list goes on."
"Alright. Go ahead." I smile at the girl. "No problem." I stand up and help her to her feet. "Mind telling me what your name is?"
"Better then I thought I'd be at summonings." I muttered as the list stopped being spoken and I simply thought it.
"Dana Walker. I am a citizen. " Dana answers, calmly. The Apollo guy take off Daniel's shirt. "Um, Dana, can I touch your brother?" He asks hesitantly. Dana nods, biting her lip to keep herself from crying. The Apollo guys brushes his hand across Dan's chest, inspecting the Greek letters. "The Curse Of Ares. One to die by fighting for his life." The Apollo guy muttered.
I practiced time magic by making things catch fire and slowing the burning.
"Hi, Dana." I smile. "Everything is going to be okay." I turn to face the Apollo kid. "Find out what that means. Now."
The remaining soldiers above ground try to drive off the Grazers. We hid in the rubble of the Tower. We are me, 3 Paladins, 5 Dragoons and 2 Spectre. "Our plan is hold them off and possibly drive them away. Demigods, now is time for revenge. Unleash what anger you have inside, show them the monsters their threatening, show them the powers of the Gods" I say hoping to encourage them "This is the last stand of the city, 11 of us. We will not go down without a fight. This may be your last day, but make your best. I want you to kill 20 Gs, that's an order. Do not fail your missions demigods"
"Sentinel Blaze, today is a good day to die" a paladin says.
"Indeed" I look at the sky "Today is Tuesday, the Day of Ares. Today is a red day." I cut the Grazer passing us and we charge into battle
"Yes ma'am." The Apollo kid said.
I leave the tunnel, going out the help The City.
"I don't think he would have simply stayed there and stared at the wall almighty Sentinel Self-righteous."
*Really.*
I glare at Arik and take one of Dana's hands. "Come on. Let's go find some food."
I break the soundbarrier with the whip before charging.
Dana looked at her brother and then nodded.
The whip was lashed back and hit many targets.