Heroes of Olympus RP Club Half-Blood High School(RP)

Alvin2442 posted on Jul 11, 2012 at 08:39PM
This is a RP for demigods at High School. Be Popular A Nerd A Geek A Jock or a teacher but fill out this first:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Powers:

Girlfriend/Boyfriend:
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Rules:

No killing people or Greek Mythology people
No cussing
No being too powerful
Don't be too mean
Usual rules

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Geometry Teacher:
Human Geography Teacher:
BIology Teacher:
Gym Teacher: Jackson War(Me/Alvin2442)
English Teacher:

last edited on Apr 24, 2013 at 12:39PM
save

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1927 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1927

over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I get annoyed and I walk to rhe music room" Okay look Dalton first of all we need to get you some grammer lessons and second I met you on the streets yes I did and one i had to go cause I requested by Poseidon for training and I couldn't say no to that, and I always was watching y'all ever notuce when something nice like a Person gave you money or you got free food well that was my helping" I go back to Biology class and sit at my desk. " Hey Yo Alvin!" Something thrown at me and I water whip it and it turns into a fist and grabs it towards me. I dry and grab it and it turns out to be an apple. I eat it and throw the core in the trash can and plant the seeds in the dirt
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
I walked around some more and found my second subject. I sat at the back, put on my earphones and started singing very softly
I put my feet on the table and start to whistle then I sing
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I walk in Bio class
Teacher-"You're late!"
"Sorry Teach, but I was only few seconds late"
T-"hmmm, okay, take your sit"
I sat in the corner
"Teach, what we doing today?"
Teacher looked at me annoyed.
"Hey, Blaze It's Biology class and Long time no see" I shake Blaze's hand and sit back in my seat
"Sup man"
Teacher started talking.
I go to the music room and grab a guitar. I walk back to Biology Class and hop my desk. I start playing it and singing at the same time
"You are going to get in tr-"
T-"Alvin!! Put that back where you came from!! This is Biology, not music!!"
I wink at the teacher and play a note." Yes Ma'am" I put the guitar in the music room and go back to my desk. I put my jornal on my desk and takes notes. The teacher passes out worksheets. I finish mine quickly
I finished mine too and past it to the teacher. "I am 100% sure I will not get an A++" I chuckled and walked back to my seat
I past it to the teacher and walk back to my seat-which was next to Blaze." The two most popular boys in the schoool"
"who?"
"Us" I kick the ground and the teacher falls over and everybody grabs their desks
The bell rings "Lets get out of here man"
"Alright let's go"
I grad his shoulder and we teleported to the hallways. "Rainbow travel" smiles "So, what now?"
" I thought your parent was Mars!" A guitar appears in my hand. I play it loudly and a teacher comes toward us. I grab his shoulder and we teleport near the doors. " Mist Travel"
"Yeah, I am a son of Mars, but I got this from an Iris kid, in exchange for helping him get a girl"
" Ok now what this is bascailey lunch time which I'm gonna go find something" I pull out car keys"Tommorow's my 16 birthday and I will get my driver's permit before school" I get in my car and get some lunch
last edited over a year ago
(cool character at Camp New-Blood)
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I wake up. "Who, what where!" I shout.
"Glad to see your awake Mr. Smith," The teacher says.
"Sorry Miss," I mumble.
"You got an F on your assignment-"
"And a detention," I finish.
"After school today, here,"
"Sorry, already got it from Mr.G,"
"Tommarow,"
"Booked, how about Friday?"
"Friday it is John,"
"Call me Jack," I said then walk out of the room.
over a year ago darkling_menace said…
wow a lot happened, well i better head to my next class
over a year ago torrent said…
i look at alvin*i knew you where watching us i trusted you but you destroyed the one i loved (in earlier post i put hurt my sister and it screwed it up)*i follow alvin to lunch walk over to him*im sorry brother its just wheni was with you and emily life was perfect but then you left us it crushed emily but me more so you where the only family i had i looked up to you so can you forgive me for being a son of hades and holding that grudge brother
I head to my locker. Lance comes by. Lance shoves me into my locker and closes the door.
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
I head to lunch and sit by Alvin "hey Dalton hey Alvin" I start eating an apple
*i go to my locker, which is right next to Jacks, open it up and puts away my books so i can go to lunch*
"Help,"
huh
*hears a voice coming from inside the locker next to me, i tear it off the hinges and see Jack inside* wassup
"Just hanging in my locker..... for the fifth time this week! No, wait, 20th time this week." I step out. All of my pranks fall out. Even the half-finished box. I grumble as I pick everything up and place them in my locker.
uh-huh, so this happens a lot?
"Yep. You know Lance?"
nope
i walk out of the lunch room after sayin good bye too alvin and giving bree a brotherly hug cause i had a score to settle with a kid named lance.i see lance shove jack into a locker*you lance what you doin to my friend \*i charge him punch him in the spleen causing it to burst then the ribs breaking all of theem then i kick his knee shaterring it then i pick him up carry himm back to jack who got out of the locker so i set lance down on his knees*would you like the honors of hurtin this kid*jack nods kicks him in the face knocking lance out and breaking his jaw then i pick lance back up walk outside and toss him in the dumpster then walk back into the school grab the keys to my lamborghini climb in my car text bree and alvin telling them to meet me outside and askin them if they want to ditch for the rest of the week
after that class I walked in the music room, locked it, and started to sing while playing the organ
smile
after the song I decided I would go and meet new people. I saw a couple of boys talking so I went over there and said hi to them
hi who you the names dalton son of posiden brother to alvin and sister to his girlfriend its a long story so dont ask
smile
I'm crystal and I'm a daughter of aphrodite and don't worry I won't ask I just wanna make some friends I'm kinda new here
over a year ago BitemeIVampire said…
I hop into my car and text Dalton back' I already ditched last wee I cna't get in that much trouble'
*walks around the school*
I grab what I need and walk back around the school when I bump into Sliver
"Yeah, well. Captain of the football team."
I lock my car" Sorry" I contiune walking
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
I walk to my locker and text Dalton back 'I'm good with school' then I grab my supplies for my next class and head to my next class
I text Dalton and Bree' Wait why do we have phones when we shouldn't' I go to my locker and put the stuff I got from my car and exchange it for my supplies for my next class. I head there and kiss Bree on the cheek when I pass her
I pick Lance up and put him in the infirmary "That is what you get for bulling that guy, see ya later, captain" I left
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago aqualad said…
Camille: "Where is my class at?!"
Iflip off th locker asI go in my next class
over a year ago BitemeIVampire said…
name: Nikki Hale
apearance: red hair, hazel eyes, pale skin, 5'3", has a scar that goes down her back from the left shoulder to right hip, ruby lips,
personalty: varies
IP:Ares
mp: Robin Hale
Powers: you'lll find out
bf/gf:none
I went to flirt with a daughter of Hephaestus, Caitlynn, by her locker