Heroes of Olympus RP Club Half-Blood High School(RP)

Alvin2442 posted on Jul 11, 2012 at 08:39PM
This is a RP for demigods at High School. Be Popular A Nerd A Geek A Jock or a teacher but fill out this first:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Powers:

Girlfriend/Boyfriend:
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Rules:

No killing people or Greek Mythology people
No cussing
No being too powerful
Don't be too mean
Usual rules

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Geometry Teacher:
Human Geography Teacher:
BIology Teacher:
Gym Teacher: Jackson War(Me/Alvin2442)
English Teacher:

last edited on Apr 24, 2013 at 12:39PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1927 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1927

over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"Good," I let out a breath. "Can you let me out here. I gotta go back to school to have that fight with Lance,"
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
" Sure Blaze" I turn around, without hitting Blaze" Alright, but why don't ou beat him up if you know how to fight"
"I don't fight. He has something over my head too."
" Was is that"
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"Huh?"
I park and look at Jack" Jack what is that"
"I-I-I can't tell you. I don't even know how Lance knows. If I'm not there in 5 minutes, your gonna hear about it tomorrow."
I get out the car. "See you guys,"
"I see, so are you serious about this?"
"Never been more serious. That's coming from a son of Hermes."
" Get back in I'll drive you" I evil smile at Blaze and pull Jack back in the car. I drive to the school in 1 minute. I let you out" See you soon" I teleport back to where Blaze is
"Shouldn't we be there with him?"
" yeah" I teleport us there
I walk into school. All eyes are on me. I put my jacket over my face.
I pull back my roof, look at Lance, and sigh
over a year ago torrent said…
I wake up*ugg where am i *I teleport to school see lance*you did this to me you druged my poisoned my drinks and food I'm hilusinating things*I punch lance in the face breaking his then I force the blood out of his body till there is less then 50% left in his body

" Dalton Strikes Again"
Yes I do
I sigh and put the blood in hi body again" WE are not gonna kill people Dalton"
over a year ago BitemeIVampire said…
(i have twitter!)
(this is not a forum for spam)
Why can't I kill lance
( Torrent you can't kill lance without my premisson because it my forum or ConnerandTravis because he created Lance as the bully)
But he made me try to kill you guys so can I kill him please or atleast hurt him a lot to where he can't do anything
( N-O Spells No)
*I give lance a succesful lobatomey*there now he can't hurt anyone
"NO! Now he's gonna tell everyone!" I start crying. I run out of the building. I run to my street. I run to where Dave and his wife lives. Dave's wife, Olivia comes out. "Hey Jack. Why are you crying?"
"Lance is going to tell my secret to everyone Mrs. Jenson." I say, sobbing.
"Come here John," Mrs. Jenson says. I walk over there and I cry until I can't cry anymore.
Uhh jack he can't speak he is completly retarded
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
(please!!!! it is not sliver!!! it is SILVER) life on this school is sooo! boring, I haven't met anyone in here yet! hmmmm.... *gets my phone out* *calls mom*
M- hey mom, can you like get hephaestus build new gadgets I'm going to throw a party
A- am I invited?
M- NO you are not!
A- why? I tell hephaestus to build it for you!
M- well, do you want me to tell hephaestus that you are dating ares again? hmmmm?
A- fine! I won't go to that party but get hephaestus to build everything you need for that party
*call ends* *calls the god of wine(I know his name but I dont know how to spell it!)*
M- Hi mister D. I want you to host a party at school, I promise you can get all the wine you want
D- Okay I'm in
*call ends*
yes! now it's time to get the news going
(twitter)
I walking down the hall when I see the new girl" Hello"
"I gotta get bck to school Mrs.J, thanks," I walk back to school and see Alvin and girl. I get confused. I know everyone but her. I walk up to her. "Hey, what's your name? I'm John, call me Jack,"
" Wow, Jack you need to learn alot more about this school" I turn back to Silver" Hello Silver"
(who u talkin bout a new girl)
"Sorry, I'm not used to new people. I know everyone and everything."
" Yeah you know everything, yet you don't know Silver"
"That's the only thing though. Do you know how long is Lance is going be in the infirmary?"
" If you know everything you should know" I say" He'll be in by a week at the least or 2 weeks"
Actualy well while he was sleeping I may have accidentaly turned him into a vegetable*like a carrot I gave him his brain back*and um well he is currently stu7ck in a place only I could find so yeah
"I have two weeks to live at the most. I will learn everything in about 5....4....3....2.....1" Right then I hear my name being called over the loud speaker. "See ya Alvin, Silver," I walk to the office with a grin on my face.
Lance appears in front of me" I can teleport aa person in front of me without knowing the location" I teleport him to the infirmary" DO NOT TOUCH HIM ANYMORE DALTON"
I didn't touch him I was hungry and said I wish I had a carrot and lance turned into a carrot and I gave him demeter who stuck him in the ground
hmmm
wow, what a.................. surprise you people are *smiles* and um...... what's your name(alvin) and how did you know my name*suspcious look* and I also plan to have a party next friday so, you can come if you want :) *mumbles* if you even heard what I said
Appears behind the new girl "Hey, Blaze Takumi Phoenix, son of Ares at your service"
*jumps back in fear* aaah! don't scaare me!!!! I really don't want to break any glass here especially that I have no drachma to pay for it!
"Sorry and don't worry, I will take full blame if you did" looks at her "Want a tour around school?"
*mumbling* already did that
ummm, do you mind if you can come with me to the music room..... oh, and wear these when we get there, it records everything you hear including my voice and no matter what happens, do not take that off unless I told you to
"sure" I put them on "Lets take the Phoenix express" I grab her by the shoulder and we rainbow travel to the music room
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! okay, now that were here I'd like to ummmm pick a song first
I took them out "done?"