Heroes of Olympus RP Club Half-Blood High School(RP)

Alvin2442 posted on Jul 11, 2012 at 08:39PM
This is a RP for demigods at High School. Be Popular A Nerd A Geek A Jock or a teacher but fill out this first:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Powers:

Girlfriend/Boyfriend:
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Rules:

No killing people or Greek Mythology people
No cussing
No being too powerful
Don't be too mean
Usual rules

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Geometry Teacher:
Human Geography Teacher:
BIology Teacher:
Gym Teacher: Jackson War(Me/Alvin2442)
English Teacher:

last edited on Apr 24, 2013 at 12:39PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1927 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1927

over a year ago torrent said…
it its emily
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"Um, thanks. Yeah, I know what it looks like." I walk to the car park and find it. I put the keys in and start it. I hop on and ride it to an alleyway. I park the bike and hide it.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
My eyes widcen and the sliver water engulfs around her. IT heals her inside out
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
On a date...with Katlynn Turner, daughter of Hephaestus.....
" Well I have a date with Bree, thank you for interupting it" I walk to my car and get back in, putting on the green leather jacket. I drive to the fancy resurant and park.
over a year ago aqualad said…
Joshua: I see that Alvin kid and say "whats up?"
I order something
I'm at the restaurant too. "Alvin hey!"

'Wassup Blaze" I make a small trident out of water on the table.

Bree-" Hey Blaze!" I order something as well
"Just on a date with beautiful" looks a Kat

K-"Stop it you" she giggles and blushes. We started eating
Both: Our food comes in

Bree:" Sit over here with us"

Alvin:" How you get here?" I ask and look at my phone. My eyes widen and I look out window and sigh. I say a prayer and eat some of my foot properly
We sat with them. "I teleported us here, I loan my bike to Jack"
I touch a button on my keys and my car turns into a motorcycle" Cool and that was nice"

Bree-" Whoa"

' Mom did my dad have Hephaestus n=make my car'She repilies with a yes and I nod. I finish my food while eating proper , not to fast but now to slow." Monsters arround the park" I sigh and get out the seat and pay the tab for me and Bree's meals" Alright" I get on the motorcycle and wait for Bree to get on. I give her a helmet and put the key in the engine. I drive to the park quickly
i call alvin but get his voicemail*um alvin theres a problem uh emily has been cursed um the cure is a sacrafice a son of posiden i have volunteered myself to do it so after tonight you wont see me at school but youll feel my precensce every where and anytime you call upon me father zeus and hades say the fates decree it so bye
I cut my phone on and check my voicemail. I touch a buttom on my bike which turns the monsters to dust. I wheelie-turn around and drive to Dalton quickly
Joshua: I hear the news and drive quickly and I see Dalton.
Joshua: I run to him quickly. "You don't have to do this."
" Bree take the wheel" I jump off the motorcycle, land in Dalton's house.

Bree- I turn the motorcycle around and park. I take the keys out the engine and fly into Dalton's house
Joshua: "Alvin please try and reason with him."
Alvin:" Dalton don't do it" I try reason with Dalton
Joshua: "we can figure this out man"
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Name: Cara

Appearance: Brown Hair with Purple Streaks, Gold Eyes

Personality: Nice, not stuck up, smart, casualish.

Immortal Parent: Thanatos duh!

Mortal Parent: My mum😝

Powers: The same death and shadow power stuff

Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Not yet.😏
" Dalton just one thing, I know Emily and stuff, but you sure you want to make that choice"
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Wazzup!😜
(Hey Cara long time no see)

" I'm leaving with that question in the air" I put my helmet back on and get on the motorcycle with Bree. I put the key engine,wait to bree grabs onto my waist, and go.
Joshua: I follow Alvin out the door and fly to Cara.
I do a wheelie and send a green blast out my motorcycle
I go on a search for food. I see my friend, Dave.
"Dave!" I shout. Dave looks my way and gives me a toothless grin. "How's the missus?"
"Just fine Jack. How's school?"
"Alright Dave,"
"Have you tried out for the soccer team yet?"
"Aww c'mon Dave. I'm not going to make it."
"I'm taking that as a no."
"Dave. Did you ever get bullied at school?"
"Why sure I did kid. Where you get that fancy bike?"
"A kid from school. A kid from the football team,"
"You friends?"
I shrug. "See you later Dave. Got to give the bike back 'fore the cops think I stole it,"
"Bye Jack," Dave waves and I wave back.
I walk back to the hiding spot of the bike. I hop on the bike and start it. I drive, looking for Blaze.
I see Jack so I drive up to him" Hey Jack Wassup it's me Alvin from school
I stop the bike. "Hey Alvin. I didn't steal this bike. I swear. Blaze lent it to me. I'm going to give it back to him."
" I know he told me, I know where he his follow me" I turn around and go to the fancy resurant iwth Jack following me." If he didn't teleport away he still there"
"Thanks man." I look down at my clothes. "Tell Blaze, I brought him his bike back."
" Alright" I park, hop off the bike, go in the fancy resurant, tell Blaze Jack brought him bike, go back to my motorcycle and start riding again
I walk around town.
I do another wheelie and just drive around town
i look at the poision and i decided i pick it up and drink it i slowly feel my strength ebb away when jodshua bree and alvin are brought back i collapse hit my head on the table split it open look at alvin and tell him to take care of emily and bree for me then i die but thantos takes me to the river lethe forces me into it i forget everything but my name age and immortal parent then i am reborn the same age but i appear next to alvin and bree while driving my lamburghini i look aat them wave then continue to drive
"lets go"

K-"alright"

we got on my bike and we ride off. I drop her off and ride around
i drive down the highway when some guy riden a motorcycle pops out in front of me i realize its the guy i saw earlier i slam on the brakes but the truck behind me hits me and causes my care to flip over and land in front of the guy i saw earlier but it was worse i took all the force with my head and kneck
Sees an accident "Damn!" rides there and jump off me bike. I pull Dalton out of the car "Dalton!? Shit!" I took out a stretcher out of my bike, put him on it. Put the it on the bike and ride to school. I brought him to the nurses office where they treat him with Nectar and Ambrosia.
i wake up and immediatly shoot up draw my sword and point it at everybody*who are you people where am i what do you want *i grab the nearest person a gir my age and put my sword to her throat*tell me now or the girl gets it why do i rember death rebirth then a horrible accident who are you people what do you want from* i put more pressure onn my sword causing it to nick her knec causing little droplets of blood to run down her kneck*better awnser me im losing my patince
I use my powers to take the sword away. I grab the girl. "Dalton, we are your friends. You got in a car accident, relax"
I drop Bree off at home and ride to the school.
I park, hop of the bike, taking my keys with me, I go in the nurse's office, flip over Dalton, and kick him in the back of the head.
"Well, I'm done here" I gave the sword to the nurse. I clean the wound on the girl's neck and walked away
I heal the wound, so that it closes and walk after Blaze.
"Nice car Al"
" Thanks" I get on my motorcycle and ride away
I walk to school. As soon as I walk through the door, Lance is right next to me. "Um Lance? Personal space?" I ask
"You got me in trouble. Your going to pay." Lance growls in my ear.
"Look, I'm broke."
"I know that dumpster boy. Being a son of Ares has its advantages,"
"Your a son of Ares? I thought you were a Hades kid."
"Your wrong trash. I'm gonna beat your butt after school today. Do not go running to my brother. Or, something you do not want to know." Lance says then leaves me alone.
I hear with Lance says and I drive to the school door. " Hey I heard what Lance said, you want some help?"
I walk up to Lance
"Bro why you gotta be so mean to him?"
L-"None of your business"
"Do not hurt him!'
L-"You are no son of Ares! You're a weakling! a softy!!"
"You want son of Ares?" I punch him in the gut. He punch back. We started to fight.
L-"You are no brother of mine!"
"You aren't my brother either!!"