Heroes of Olympus RP Club Half-Blood High School(RP)

Alvin2442 posted on Jul 11, 2012 at 08:39PM
This is a RP for demigods at High School. Be Popular A Nerd A Geek A Jock or a teacher but fill out this first:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Powers:

Girlfriend/Boyfriend:
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Rules:

No killing people or Greek Mythology people
No cussing
No being too powerful
Don't be too mean
Usual rules

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Geometry Teacher:
Human Geography Teacher:
BIology Teacher:
Gym Teacher: Jackson War(Me/Alvin2442)
English Teacher:

last edited on Apr 24, 2013 at 12:39PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1927 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1927

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
He slammed be to a locker and I fell on the floor. I got angry calm down Blaze, don't get angry, remember what happened last time I say to myself.
He kicked my in the gut.
L-"Stay out of this!" he walked away.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
" Nevermind" I park and hop off my motorcycle, taking off my helmet. I run towards Lance and Blaze. I take you two apart and flip Lance into the wall" Can i have the beat down this time Blaze"
I cough out some blood.
Lance kicked Alvin away and walk off. I stop you before you do anything "Leave him, anyways if we help Jack it'll make him look like a weakling, instead, we should teach him to fight, what do you think?"
I catch his leg and twist it, befoer he kicsk me." Yeah good idea, but why do kids of Ares always like this, not counting you"
"Not all of us. Lance is just......troubled, like most of us"
" Alright" I go where Jack is and bring him to Blaze
last edited over a year ago
"Jack, we are going to help you"
"...Learn how to fight"
" Right after get something for Bree. I ride to Olympus and shoot up there and teleport the red sports car to Bree's house and teleport there as well, where Bree was standing in front of it" This is for your birthday"
" Right after get something for Bree. I ride to Olympus and shoot up there and teleport the red sport
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
"Thanks Alvin I love it so much" smiles and hugs Alvin
" I hoped you would" I return the hug and kiss you
over a year ago torrent said…
i stand up absorb the mouister in the air and release it flooding the school i grab my sword kill the nurses and run off hop in my car then drive away then i see a bunch of kids surronding me with swords then i jump out slash slice and dice they alll die then i get home and see a breaking news i had murdered 35 innocent people and three nurses but i swear they where trying to kill me what is happening to me
" Alright I would but Dalton has amnestia and killed 38 innocnet people so I go to go follow it you can" I hop on my motorcycle and don't put on my helmet. I put on some shades and drive to Dalton's house.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"I can handle Lance by myself. I don't need you guys fighting for me. I can fight for myself. Actually, I can't. I just need to-" I couldn't finish because I broke down into tears.
I walk into Dalton's house and look around
i walk up behind alvin grab him in a rear naked choke causing him to pass out then i duct tape him to the ceiling with 12 rolls of duck tape
"Jack, we are your friends, we will help you, if you don't want us to fight for you we will teach you to fight"
I wake up, ice shoots out of my body, and cuts the duck tape. I fall and land on Dalton" Dalton I'm your friend and your brother"
No your not I have no brother*I slide my feet under his chest and throw him off of me cutting his arm in the process*your just the police coming here to arrest me and if not then you must have direct orders from the gods to bring me to mount olympus for execution
I pin Dalton to the wall, healing my arm. I backflip, kick you in the face and grab your head. Water flows through your head" Dalton I'm Alvin and I'm your brother"
I growl at alvin the water in his body forces him to have a seizure theni take my for knives and pin him down buy his wrist on his shirt and then by his ankle on his pants then my to kunias at his kneck I then run out of the house bumping into a girl I then jump onto alvins motorcycle and drive off
I stop the seizue and the knifes disappear. I click my keys and my car appears in front of me. I hop into it and drive next to Dalton
I shoot alvins tires with my arrows then I do a front flip off the bike and ax kick the nearest pedestrian to me then I keep running and running then I hop into a red dodge charger then I keep on driving
I flip out my car, onto my motorcycle, and drive right after you
I shoot alvin off his motor cycle theni drive faster and teleport to the autobon and driv3 as fas as I can
I dodge the blast and teleport after him. I do a wheelie and launch over you and turn left and brake
I plow straight threw alvin then teleport back home and I wait at the top of my house for alvin
I see a girl walk into my house I swing down and kick through the window I walk into the living room I get tackled onto the couch and I feel tears soaking shirt so I push her off of me*uhh do I know you
I wheelie and teleport in front of Dalton's house
I walk into Dalton house"Emily!"
Get away I won't let you take me in
Emily-alvin what did he do
Alvin-he murdered 35 innocent people
Me-I didn't I swear they where armed they had swords and kunais they where trying to kill me*I close my head yell real loud open them and alvin and emily have there weapons and malicious looks on there faces*
Emily-dalton what's wrong
Alvin- why are you looking at us like that
Me-stay away get away from me don't kill me*I run to my room and lock the ddor and emily comes running. After me
I kick the doorknob off, the door, open the door, and look at Dalton" Dalton, I'm your friend"
over a year ago aqualad said…
I go to Daltons house and see what all the commotions about. I watch and wait quietly.
Jousha cna't come in the house
I start to break down in tears and emily comes over to try to comfort me
I walk closer to Dalton
Joshua:Dalton everything is gonna be ok. I walk closer and put my hand on his shoulder.
I fall backwards and begin to have seziures from the memories flooding back
Joshua. I pick Dalton up "Alvin get your car please"
Alvin:" Alright" I go outside and my car appears." It can enchanted to look like a two seater, but it can hold a bunch of people" I get in the car, put the keys in the engine,and turn" Come on he won';t last forever"
Joshua: I put Dalton on my back and travel at nano speed and check him into the hospital. I rush him into a room and force the doctor to help him. I wait patiently as the doctor does his job I begin to cry even though i didnt know Dalton that well he.s like a brother to me.
sad
Joshua: "Alvin is he gonna be ok?"
I I arrive at the hopstial and park. I teleport into the room" Yeah he'll be fine"
tongue
Joshua: I sit by Daltons bed side.
I put some water on him and heal me
I wake up*alvin where is emily how did your guys' date go*I say with a scowl on my face then I punch alvin in the face*that's for stealing her from me you son of a bitch
(Wait torrent I'm lost, Alvin dating Bree, and I forgot who Emily is?)

I block your punch" Wait I didn't steal anyone from you"
JOSHUA: I giggle bc its funny "stop you guys"

I back-kick Jousha in the face,knocking jim out"Girls giggle dude"
Joshua: I dodge the kick. "Whatevs"