Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Olympus

JasmineValdez posted on Oct 08, 2012 at 10:08PM
After the giant war, both camps, Greek and Roman combined. But they remained in two halves, each half following the rules and activities of their original camp. Activities like meals, war games, and capture the flag are done together. The new camp is called Camp Olympus. It is led by 12 demigods taking the role of their parent and serving as the “Olympians” of the camp. The Olympians serve as the overall leaders, but there are also 2 Greek demigods, a boy and a girl, serving as counselors for the Greeks, and 2 praetors, a boy and a girl, serving the Romans.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
To join, please fill this out
Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

Rank (Olympian, counselor, praetor, camper):

Weapons:

Other:
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
*Olympians*

(Hera, Artemis and Hestia's positions will be selected by them, but are not their children)

Poseidon/Neptune: Jasmine (JasmineValdez)
Zeus/Jupiter: Rufio (Irish_22)
Hades/Pluto: Shadow (Hades_Shadow)
Hera/Juno:
Ares/Mars: Blaze (Blaze_of_Ares)
Athena/Minerva: Cara (Nicolicious)
Apollo: Kiera (ShadowRanger)
Artemis/Diana:
Hermes/Mercury:
Hephaestus/Vulcan: Nicholas (darkling_menace)
Aphrodite/Venus: Ember (KatieK102)
Dionysus/Bacchus:
Demeter/Ceres: Cleo (CleoValdez)
Hestia/Vesta: William (HestiaRocks)

*Praetors & Counselors*

Female Praetor: Phoenix (AnimeFreak100)
Male Praetor: Edward (Rogue475)
Female Counselor: Jaeda (IstJae513)
Male Counselor: Kris (ConnerandTravis)

*Greek Campers*

Hunter (killer24)
Parker (KatieK102)
Kadin (KatieK102)
Delilah (darange)
Ruthie (darange)
Claire (Anima_135)
Sapphire (percabeth_forev)
Alvin (Alvin2442)
Mike (bh55)
Dalton David (torrent)
Rexas (dargox)
Crash (Crash14)
Dylani (Demeter 13)
Jace (hippy-hoppy)
Arik (Spikegilfer1997)
Makayla May (maymay12)

*Roman Campers*

Tobi (Blaze_of_Ares)
Nick (aqualad)

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Rules:
Please no killing or seriously hurting people from mythology or other campers. Make that anyone at all.

This is not a romantic RP... You many have a boyfriend/girlfriend but I really don’t want extreme lovebirds

You can have cool powers, being a demigod, but don’t overdo it ...If you’re not a child of Hephaestus don’t control fire, you cannot teleport, etc.

If you’re a leader I don’t want to see you bossing around others, be respectful
please.

Please RP in first person

You many have multiple characters, but only one of them can have an important leading position.

Experience is important. If you are an Olympian who doesn't do much, a camper who helps around camp often might be better respected than you are.

Have fun!
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
Camp location: It's on an island, away from mortals and hard to reach unless you're invited. It's actual location varies due to the mist, but it is always on the US east coast.
Places in the camp- It's bordered by the ocean on one side, mountains surrounding it on the others. It has several acres of thick forest and open fields for battle practice. The heart of the camp is on a cliff overlooking the ocean. Half of the cliff is the cohorts and Roman aspects, on the other is the Greek cabins and buildings. In between is the dining pavilion, the fire pit, the stables, camp store, arena, and the Olympian building, the camp's version of the "big house". The forge is located at the edge of the woods, which are stocked with monsters for training.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Ok, here’s my character
Name: Jasmine Mar

Immortal Parent: Poseidon

Mortal Parent: Katherine Mar

Appearance: Long ash blonde hair, Blue-gray eyes

Personality: Friendly, smart, a strong leader

Rank (Olympian, counselor, praetor, camper): Olympian, Poseidon

Weapons: A silver charm bracelet , the charms turn into a trident, a blue-glowing sword, a dagger, and a shield. It always returns to her wrist in case she loses it. Can manage most weapons, but prefers the bracelet since it's from her dad.

Other: She fought in the giant war with the chosen 7 and Camp Half-Blood. She has a sea-foam white Pegasus. She can control water, and mentally talk to sea animals, horses, and her twin brother Alvin. She is also a good strategist.
last edited on Apr 14, 2013 at 01:56PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 2878 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 2878

over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"Which is why Zeus sent me child. No mere demigod could sense a bomb." Ares said then touches the ground.
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
"You have fun with that. Not even Nick would bury a bomb here."
over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
"So your here to Reprimand us, Sniff out and an Explosive, and make us miserable as you do so? Yup its Ares alright." I say with a smirk.
"We are not talking demigod's bomb. I'm talking that an enemy has planted a bomb. You have a spy on your hand Miss."
"We will find whoever it may be"
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I close my eyes real quick, " One your not Ares, two there's no bomb."
"This has to be him, I can feel is aggravating magic wearing off him, and I have seen him probably as much as you, he likes keeping the same form."
"If there's a bomb, try to find it. Then preferably remove it. No disrespect Ares, but I find your story difficult to believe."
over a year ago darkling_menace said…
(this whole "quest" is kinda, how should i put it... boring)
"I found the bomb. You're little friend is right." Ares walks over to a spot on the ground. He puts his hand on the ground and removes it. "So you think there is still no bomb?"
"So what else Ares? No gunfire? or are you saving that for your grand re-entry to Olympus?"
"I'm leaving you guys for now. Next time, I expect more respect. Like the kid who bowed." Ares pointed. "You don't have to bow or anything, but you're lucky I haven't turn you all in to rodents and ran you guys over with my motorcycle." Ares says then flashes away.
After Ares flashed away-
"Well, that was suspicious," I say
"You think? man I am so glad I controlled my anger around him this time."
"I don't even want to know,"
"No you dont" I say lifting up my shirt, revealing a scar around my waist.
"I said I don't want to even know! That includes any scars,bruises, and other things."
"Ok ok" I say putting my shirt down.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
An explosion happen in my office. I walk out "He seriously needs to stop that..." I walk to Shadow and Kris "So, what did dad say to you guys?"
"Not that much, I just showed Kris the scar your dad gave me, you know right here" I lift up my shirt, revealing it again.
(Ares comes to camp telling us theres a bomb, but its not really Ares? The bomb explodes, Shadow keeps flashing people. WTF is going on?!)
(I am not flashing people dangit! hahahahaha I dont think the bomb exploded ..... did it?)
(then quit lifting your shirt at people like that weird kid in third grade that has a rash that just has to show it to everyone)
(I feel like Malcolm Reynolds when I do that, thank you very much!)
(No comment. :P)
"So what are we going to do now?" I say acting disinterested.
"Continue roasting marshmallows and pretend that never happened? Ah, I wish.. That was too weird to ignore."
"Well there are other things marshmellows can do" I say as I toss a marshmellow on the ground, it explodes and a ghost comes out. It uses a wailing scream then sinks into the ground.
"Well I'm up for roasting marshmallows." I say making a fire. "Hand me a marshmallow."
I toss him one, and then throw another one on the ground, It makes its shriek then sinks down. "I am having fun with the Screaming Ghost bombs." I say sort of absent minded.
I put the marshmallow over my hand. It gets golden brown. I put it in my mouth. "So delicious,"
"Kris, who is your dad again?" I say slightly intruiged.
"Hephaestus,"
"That makes sense now" I say as I throw another screaming ghost mallow on the ground.
"Yes, yes it does." I eat another marshmallow.
I throw one right infront of Kris, "Would you be interested in helping me with making an adjustment to the Hades building?"
"Depends,"
"On?" I say confused.
"On what the adjustments are."
"Adding a basement and secret elevator to it"
"Ya know, it's not very secret if you're talking about it around the camp fire and everyone's here." I blow out my flaming marshmellow. "Dang it."
"Well you wouldn't know where to find it ... " I say proudly.
"Those are not my specialties. Last time I tried adding a basement, let's just say the house collapsed. Elevators are also complicated." I shake my head and look at Jasmine. "Burnt you mallow?"
"I'd just steal his blueprints" I grab another marshmellow ou of the bag.
"If I dont steal them first." I say chucking another marshmellow by Jasmine.
"I'm not making the basement and the elevator."
I dodge the marshmallow and grin."Marshmallow fight!" I grab a bag and start pelting people like I'm 5 again.
I melt all the marshmallows thrown at me.
"Oh, nice one."
"Ok I'll talk to someone in Athena, but you could help design the facilities, like the bowling alley and wall big fridge."
"Dude, is the Olympian building that bad?" I bounce a marshmallow off his forehead.