Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Olympus

JasmineValdez posted on Oct 08, 2012 at 10:08PM
After the giant war, both camps, Greek and Roman combined. But they remained in two halves, each half following the rules and activities of their original camp. Activities like meals, war games, and capture the flag are done together. The new camp is called Camp Olympus. It is led by 12 demigods taking the role of their parent and serving as the “Olympians” of the camp. The Olympians serve as the overall leaders, but there are also 2 Greek demigods, a boy and a girl, serving as counselors for the Greeks, and 2 praetors, a boy and a girl, serving the Romans.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
To join, please fill this out
Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

Rank (Olympian, counselor, praetor, camper):

Weapons:

Other:
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
*Olympians*

(Hera, Artemis and Hestia's positions will be selected by them, but are not their children)

Poseidon/Neptune: Jasmine (JasmineValdez)
Zeus/Jupiter: Rufio (Irish_22)
Hades/Pluto: Shadow (Hades_Shadow)
Hera/Juno:
Ares/Mars: Blaze (Blaze_of_Ares)
Athena/Minerva: Cara (Nicolicious)
Apollo: Kiera (ShadowRanger)
Artemis/Diana:
Hermes/Mercury:
Hephaestus/Vulcan: Nicholas (darkling_menace)
Aphrodite/Venus: Ember (KatieK102)
Dionysus/Bacchus:
Demeter/Ceres: Cleo (CleoValdez)
Hestia/Vesta: William (HestiaRocks)

*Praetors & Counselors*

Female Praetor: Phoenix (AnimeFreak100)
Male Praetor: Edward (Rogue475)
Female Counselor: Jaeda (IstJae513)
Male Counselor: Kris (ConnerandTravis)

*Greek Campers*

Hunter (killer24)
Parker (KatieK102)
Kadin (KatieK102)
Delilah (darange)
Ruthie (darange)
Claire (Anima_135)
Sapphire (percabeth_forev)
Alvin (Alvin2442)
Mike (bh55)
Dalton David (torrent)
Rexas (dargox)
Crash (Crash14)
Dylani (Demeter 13)
Jace (hippy-hoppy)
Arik (Spikegilfer1997)
Makayla May (maymay12)

*Roman Campers*

Tobi (Blaze_of_Ares)
Nick (aqualad)

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Rules:
Please no killing or seriously hurting people from mythology or other campers. Make that anyone at all.

This is not a romantic RP... You many have a boyfriend/girlfriend but I really don’t want extreme lovebirds

You can have cool powers, being a demigod, but don’t overdo it ...If you’re not a child of Hephaestus don’t control fire, you cannot teleport, etc.

If you’re a leader I don’t want to see you bossing around others, be respectful
please.

Please RP in first person

You many have multiple characters, but only one of them can have an important leading position.

Experience is important. If you are an Olympian who doesn't do much, a camper who helps around camp often might be better respected than you are.

Have fun!
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
Camp location: It's on an island, away from mortals and hard to reach unless you're invited. It's actual location varies due to the mist, but it is always on the US east coast.
Places in the camp- It's bordered by the ocean on one side, mountains surrounding it on the others. It has several acres of thick forest and open fields for battle practice. The heart of the camp is on a cliff overlooking the ocean. Half of the cliff is the cohorts and Roman aspects, on the other is the Greek cabins and buildings. In between is the dining pavilion, the fire pit, the stables, camp store, arena, and the Olympian building, the camp's version of the "big house". The forge is located at the edge of the woods, which are stocked with monsters for training.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Ok, here’s my character
Name: Jasmine Mar

Immortal Parent: Poseidon

Mortal Parent: Katherine Mar

Appearance: Long ash blonde hair, Blue-gray eyes

Personality: Friendly, smart, a strong leader

Rank (Olympian, counselor, praetor, camper): Olympian, Poseidon

Weapons: A silver charm bracelet , the charms turn into a trident, a blue-glowing sword, a dagger, and a shield. It always returns to her wrist in case she loses it. Can manage most weapons, but prefers the bracelet since it's from her dad.

Other: She fought in the giant war with the chosen 7 and Camp Half-Blood. She has a sea-foam white Pegasus. She can control water, and mentally talk to sea animals, horses, and her twin brother Alvin. She is also a good strategist.
last edited on Apr 14, 2013 at 01:56PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 2878 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 2878

over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I put a shield of fire around me.
over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
"No, It is just the fridge cant hold too much wild game" I say, the marshmellow she threw had no ghost effect.
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
"Wild game? You're seriously still eating wild game?" I sigh. "Nevermind"
I duck as a million marshmallows come towards me. I get hit with a million melted marshmallows. They stick to all my clothes and every inch of skin that was showing had melted marshmallows. My hair was covered in it. "I hate this fight."
"It taste good" I say seriously "but that is besides the point, I just need a more personal place to escape, Hades cant contact me as easy now adays"
I throw another Mallow in the air, It hits the ground with a squeal, "Man, ever since some mortals tried catching ghost this happens ... "
"This is just great." I mutter,
"Whats great?"
"I got melted marshmallows in uncomfortable places,"
"Ok and my scar is disturbing?" I say somewhat jokingly.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I laugh. I eat the marsmallows thrown at me
"Marshmallow is in my hair! It's going to take weeks to get it out! Again, I've got melted marshmallows where melted marshmallows shouldn't be ."
"TMI TMI!" I start screaming.
over a year ago CleoValdez said…
Name: Cleo Pike- Yeah that's right, nice and concise

Immortal Parent: Demeter/Ceres

Mortal Parent: Chris Pike, author of numerous gardening books. He's the author of that book you got on gardening that nobody knows about. Good content, no fame. He and his daughter like it that way.

Appearance: Soft, gentle countenance, has light brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.

Personality: always amiable and gregarious, if you hurt her or her friends, well, bad idea. Always has a sweet smile on her face.

Rank (Olympian, counselor, praetor, camper): Olympian

Weapons: Small Silver Knife with Intricate Vine designs on it: has 3 icy blue gemstones on both sides

Other: Recently Discovered by a Saytr in Canada, can quickly identify a plant and summon vines (one major time per day; if summoned 5 days in a row, needs 5 days of rest, get it?)
last edited over a year ago
Name: Cleo Pike- Yeah that's right, nice and concise

Immortal Parent: Demeter/Ceres

Mortal Pare
blush
(Sorry for interrupting, I wanted to get started. Also, here's her weapon of choice)
(Sorry for interrupting, I wanted to get started. Also, here's her weapon of choice)
I stroll down to the campfire, hearing laughter and the occasional crackling of the fire. My cabin follows me in a blob, some members passing me, not wanting to miss out on the marshmallows. I walk and grab a marshmallow, then a stick to roast it on. Scrutinizing the area to look for an empty seat, I come upon a stump of a tree, not living or attached to the ground. Pulling the stump with my right hand, I squeeze my grip on the stick harder, not wanting to drop it into the fire and make a fool of myself. A few people turn and stare at me; I sweetly smiled back. I roast my marshmallow until a miniscule fire stats on it, then I effortlessy blow it out. I turn around to see if anyone in my cabin needs help. I notice no one, so I watch the fire dimly light people's faces, which are filled with elation and happiness. I politely look, feeling a little lonely.
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
(you know what! I think I'll rejoin! wahahaha! feel the annoyingness of me! time to face her dark side!)
*sees someone from the background, I stand up and go to her* "hey...watcha doin'?"
I elegantly turn, and do my usual sweet smile. "Nothing, really", I say, eating the fluff of the marshmallow. "I'm Cleo".
"haha! if you weren't doing anything then...why did you speak to me?? huh huh?" *nudges her*
(oh yeah P.S r u greek or roman?)
"I don't know", I say, smiling.
(Greek)
(ooh then it's Demeter! all settled)
"Anyways I'm Sapphire!"(think I'll choose uhh Posiedon with sapphire since I forgot) (another BYE!!!!!! gonna sleep)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I look where the "bomb" was and observe the area.
I leave the campfire for a minute and head over to my brother."Find anything?"
The fire flickers, occasionally casting yellow-orange light on my face. I am tremendously close to the fire, but I still shiver as the sun and temperature drop. I pull my hoodie out of my backpack, and I am immediately warmed by the sheepskin interior. The hoodie is light green with evergreen trees at the bottom of it. The wind blows slightly, sometimes causing my hair to cover my eyes. The fire, bright and hearty, provides good scenery to look at as I think.
I come back to the fire and I notice a girl sitting by the fire. I sit next to her. "Hey,"
I head back and reclaim my seat my the fire. "Hey, everyone, heads up. I'm going to head to Olympus, find out what Ares was really here for. Who wants to come with?"
I stand up. "I'll come,"
"Hey", I say, partially smiling. I pull the hood off my hoodie down, revealing equal length locks of light hazel hair. The fire, continuously reflecting off my eyes, is reduced to a dim shine. I attempted to not drag attention to myself; I did the opposite. Not knowing what to say, I swiftly extend my right hand."I'm Cleo" I say, attempting to not speak briskly. "Daughter of Demeter". Trying to seem human, I quickly say,"and you are..?". I finish with another now-signature partial smile, showing complexion on my soft countenance.
"Okay, good. Any other volunteers?"
I turn back to the girl. "Kris." I smile. I stick my hand out and it catches on fire. "Ah, don't touch my hand. It sometimes catches on fire, when I'm nervous."
"Ah, sorry Cleo, didn't see you there. Okay everyone, this is Cleo Pike. One of our satyrs found her on a trip to Canada, everyone try to make her feel welcome now, she's a long way from home."
I stick my hand in my pocket. "I'm going to get my backpack."
I let out a small giggle, feeling like a 6-year, as I look at the fiery hand. I quickly say hi to everyone, raising my right hand in appreciation of the attention. I casually give a small smile and stand with Kris and Jasmine, volunteering myself to go wherever they were going.
"Alright, Kris, Cleo and I will go. Cara and Alvin are in charge until we get back. K, you guys can go pack, get a good night's sleep and we'll meet and come up with a plan first thing in the morning."
I go back to my cabin.
I nod, silently agreeing with Jasmine.
(Skip to next morning?)
(Yeah)
I fall asleep
The next morning, I wake up about an hour before dawn. My Pegasus stands outside next to my backpack, which is full of supplies. I head to Cleo's room of the Olympian building and knock on the door. "Hey, Cleo. Wake up."
I wake up groggily. I grab my backpack and my tool belt. Hey, you never know.
I quickly sit up and run my hand along my side to find my knife. I find the intricate handle, and I pull the knife out with a reassuring squeeze. I quickly slip into a below-the-knee pair of tan khakis and a black tank top. I slide my hoodie on, and grab my backpack. I hop a pair of combat boots and prepare.
"Listen, I'm going to find Kris. Meet us outside in 5 minutes."
I head to the training arena. I go to a fire-proof corner. I shoot some fire.
I see flames in the arena so I head that way. "Kris? That you?"
I try to this complicated move. I shoot two flames and twist. My feet get tangled and I fall. I hear Jasmine. "Yeah it's me."
I stroll to the arena, having pride that I found friends like Rhinna found love. My boots make crunching noises while I walk, and I send 2 vines ahead to signal my coming. Two vines popped out of the ground in the arena and twisted together then disappeared.
I step in. "That would have been an awesome move.... Here, try again.. Just make sure not to accidentally lock your knees, and maybe try to loosen up a bit. The more fluid your movements are, the easier it is to try new moves." I stick my tongue out the corner of my mouth. "Sorry, instructor time over. I'm too used to teaching classes."
"Let me try that." I try the move again and it works. I finished with a more powerful flame. "Thanks. You're the best teacher."