Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Olympus

JasmineValdez posted on Oct 08, 2012 at 10:08PM
After the giant war, both camps, Greek and Roman combined. But they remained in two halves, each half following the rules and activities of their original camp. Activities like meals, war games, and capture the flag are done together. The new camp is called Camp Olympus. It is led by 12 demigods taking the role of their parent and serving as the “Olympians” of the camp. The Olympians serve as the overall leaders, but there are also 2 Greek demigods, a boy and a girl, serving as counselors for the Greeks, and 2 praetors, a boy and a girl, serving the Romans.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
To join, please fill this out
Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

Rank (Olympian, counselor, praetor, camper):

Weapons:

Other:
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
*Olympians*

(Hera, Artemis and Hestia's positions will be selected by them, but are not their children)

Poseidon/Neptune: Jasmine (JasmineValdez)
Zeus/Jupiter: Rufio (Irish_22)
Hades/Pluto: Shadow (Hades_Shadow)
Hera/Juno:
Ares/Mars: Blaze (Blaze_of_Ares)
Athena/Minerva: Cara (Nicolicious)
Apollo: Kiera (ShadowRanger)
Artemis/Diana:
Hermes/Mercury:
Hephaestus/Vulcan: Nicholas (darkling_menace)
Aphrodite/Venus: Ember (KatieK102)
Dionysus/Bacchus:
Demeter/Ceres: Cleo (CleoValdez)
Hestia/Vesta: William (HestiaRocks)

*Praetors & Counselors*

Female Praetor: Phoenix (AnimeFreak100)
Male Praetor: Edward (Rogue475)
Female Counselor: Jaeda (IstJae513)
Male Counselor: Kris (ConnerandTravis)

*Greek Campers*

Hunter (killer24)
Parker (KatieK102)
Kadin (KatieK102)
Delilah (darange)
Ruthie (darange)
Claire (Anima_135)
Sapphire (percabeth_forev)
Alvin (Alvin2442)
Mike (bh55)
Dalton David (torrent)
Rexas (dargox)
Crash (Crash14)
Dylani (Demeter 13)
Jace (hippy-hoppy)
Arik (Spikegilfer1997)
Makayla May (maymay12)

*Roman Campers*

Tobi (Blaze_of_Ares)
Nick (aqualad)

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Rules:
Please no killing or seriously hurting people from mythology or other campers. Make that anyone at all.

This is not a romantic RP... You many have a boyfriend/girlfriend but I really don’t want extreme lovebirds

You can have cool powers, being a demigod, but don’t overdo it ...If you’re not a child of Hephaestus don’t control fire, you cannot teleport, etc.

If you’re a leader I don’t want to see you bossing around others, be respectful
please.

Please RP in first person

You many have multiple characters, but only one of them can have an important leading position.

Experience is important. If you are an Olympian who doesn't do much, a camper who helps around camp often might be better respected than you are.

Have fun!
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
Camp location: It's on an island, away from mortals and hard to reach unless you're invited. It's actual location varies due to the mist, but it is always on the US east coast.
Places in the camp- It's bordered by the ocean on one side, mountains surrounding it on the others. It has several acres of thick forest and open fields for battle practice. The heart of the camp is on a cliff overlooking the ocean. Half of the cliff is the cohorts and Roman aspects, on the other is the Greek cabins and buildings. In between is the dining pavilion, the fire pit, the stables, camp store, arena, and the Olympian building, the camp's version of the "big house". The forge is located at the edge of the woods, which are stocked with monsters for training.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Ok, here’s my character
Name: Jasmine Mar

Immortal Parent: Poseidon

Mortal Parent: Katherine Mar

Appearance: Long ash blonde hair, Blue-gray eyes

Personality: Friendly, smart, a strong leader

Rank (Olympian, counselor, praetor, camper): Olympian, Poseidon

Weapons: A silver charm bracelet , the charms turn into a trident, a blue-glowing sword, a dagger, and a shield. It always returns to her wrist in case she loses it. Can manage most weapons, but prefers the bracelet since it's from her dad.

Other: She fought in the giant war with the chosen 7 and Camp Half-Blood. She has a sea-foam white Pegasus. She can control water, and mentally talk to sea animals, horses, and her twin brother Alvin. She is also a good strategist.
last edited on Apr 14, 2013 at 01:56PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 2878 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 2878

over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"Thank the gods," I mutter as I open my eyes.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
" Keto is a sea monster that is the size of a monster. If he stirring, dad would have told us and The Olympians." I said, while my calm face was breaking.
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
Keto is the goddess of sea disasters. It seems like something she would do.
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
I find my way to my cabin, wasn't hard, finding nothing to do.
I look at Jasmine" Her command couldn't exceed dad's, right?" My voice faltered at the end.
over a year ago crash14 said…
I appear next to alvin "hey dad sent me said sommething about. Ketoe a sea monster goddess"
(Where is everyone?????)
(Dunno)
(Lol I'm soooo lost)
I tell alvin that keto is controlling the waters around I then fly back to camp and slam into hephaestus cabin as a falcon "stupid uncle"
Something slams into the side of my cabin I unlatch my window and lean my head out.
I look into window "hey cousin uncle told me you were coming"
"Huh. Well hey." I say looking at him.
(Conner, Alvin, Cleo and I are on a quest, I don't know where everyone else is.)
She doesn't exceed dad's command, but she doesn't follow his command either. It might even be one of the older titans... Like I said, we'll have to ask dad.
(Me and demeter13 are in the hephaestus cabin) I crawl into the the cabin "I'm crash". I walk over and punch in a code on the wall and leo appears in his room" this is leo"
I sit on my bunk and wave a little."Dylani." I say pulling my hair into a pony tail
"Nice to meet you dylan . Hey leo can I show her bunker 9?" He looks at me like I'm crazy "only fire users can get it" I snicker "I got in " he rolls his eyes "yeah that's not fair not everyone can tturn into a dragon and shoot flames at the door"
"What you mean this?" a few little sparks fly off my fingertips and then in my palm a small fire starts to cover my hand.
I snicker at leo as he gets up and leads the way to bunker 9 the minute we get there I. Blow fire onto the door and it swings open
I smile and push past Leo into the bunker.
"Arghh, I'm like so freaking confused!" I will myself dry.
I walk in behind dylan and walk over to my area and work on some weapons as I use a blowtorch to heat them up and will some water to cool them down
I smile and run my hands over the tools. "This is awesome."
Yeah it is its where I found this" I take out my staff" it turns into any weapon or tool I need
"I haven't got anything special like tht but i could probably make one." I smile
i walk towards Jasmine and whistle, and Arron flies down to me.
"Well that's cool." I walk out "ill see you later I'm going to my cabin" I turn into a cheetah and run off
"How you been buddy?"
"See ya." I say turning to the work table and start moulding a sword
('Bout to play kickball.)
over a year ago CleoValdez said…
sad
(I profoundly apologize for the inconvenience, I have had a heaping tonnage of homework. I'll try to keep coming on but not everyday. Sorry guys! :( )
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CleoValdez said…
I stand on the ground next to Jasmine. Nervously sliding my bangle up and down my arm, I shift my weight to and from each foot occasionally. "Yeah, this is my first quest, so what? " I think to myself. The simple leaf bangle has left a mark just slightly above my elbow form when I slid it too far. I ignore the mark and continue pacing.
I notice Cleo pacing. I walk over to her. "So first quest?"
I nod, smiling a bit.
over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
(sorry i am in the same boat as cleo, what has been happening?)
(Ehh...)
(What?)
(He just likes saying Ehhh...)

"Alright, you guys want to take the Pegasus to the nearest town and catch a bus or something from there?"
"Ummm I dont do well with any Pegasus, the air isnt my favorite place" I say very nervous for once.
"Arbt you coming?"
"Who is Arbt?" I say slightly confused
"I meant arn't you coming," I said embarrasssed. I thought my slurred speech was gone.
"Oh I am coming, but why Pegasus?" I say sort of stuck up like.
"Because we took them this far, and they're the fastest way...We needed them to get off the island, might as well go a few more miles. "
"Ok, I guess" I hop on a pegasus and it instantly becomes nervous.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(what's going on?)
(Conner, Alvin, Cleo, and I are on a quest. I guess Shadow just joined us.)
(Ya I just sort of butted in, that would be like shadow.)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Quest for what?)