Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Olympus

JasmineValdez posted on Oct 08, 2012 at 10:08PM
After the giant war, both camps, Greek and Roman combined. But they remained in two halves, each half following the rules and activities of their original camp. Activities like meals, war games, and capture the flag are done together. The new camp is called Camp Olympus. It is led by 12 demigods taking the role of their parent and serving as the “Olympians” of the camp. The Olympians serve as the overall leaders, but there are also 2 Greek demigods, a boy and a girl, serving as counselors for the Greeks, and 2 praetors, a boy and a girl, serving the Romans.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
To join, please fill this out
Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

Rank (Olympian, counselor, praetor, camper):

Weapons:

Other:
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
*Olympians*

(Hera, Artemis and Hestia's positions will be selected by them, but are not their children)

Poseidon/Neptune: Jasmine (JasmineValdez)
Zeus/Jupiter: Rufio (Irish_22)
Hades/Pluto: Shadow (Hades_Shadow)
Hera/Juno:
Ares/Mars: Blaze (Blaze_of_Ares)
Athena/Minerva: Cara (Nicolicious)
Apollo: Kiera (ShadowRanger)
Artemis/Diana:
Hermes/Mercury:
Hephaestus/Vulcan: Nicholas (darkling_menace)
Aphrodite/Venus: Ember (KatieK102)
Dionysus/Bacchus:
Demeter/Ceres: Cleo (CleoValdez)
Hestia/Vesta: William (HestiaRocks)

*Praetors & Counselors*

Female Praetor: Phoenix (AnimeFreak100)
Male Praetor: Edward (Rogue475)
Female Counselor: Jaeda (IstJae513)
Male Counselor: Kris (ConnerandTravis)

*Greek Campers*

Hunter (killer24)
Parker (KatieK102)
Kadin (KatieK102)
Delilah (darange)
Ruthie (darange)
Claire (Anima_135)
Sapphire (percabeth_forev)
Alvin (Alvin2442)
Mike (bh55)
Dalton David (torrent)
Rexas (dargox)
Crash (Crash14)
Dylani (Demeter 13)
Jace (hippy-hoppy)
Arik (Spikegilfer1997)
Makayla May (maymay12)

*Roman Campers*

Tobi (Blaze_of_Ares)
Nick (aqualad)

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Rules:
Please no killing or seriously hurting people from mythology or other campers. Make that anyone at all.

This is not a romantic RP... You many have a boyfriend/girlfriend but I really don’t want extreme lovebirds

You can have cool powers, being a demigod, but don’t overdo it ...If you’re not a child of Hephaestus don’t control fire, you cannot teleport, etc.

If you’re a leader I don’t want to see you bossing around others, be respectful
please.

Please RP in first person

You many have multiple characters, but only one of them can have an important leading position.

Experience is important. If you are an Olympian who doesn't do much, a camper who helps around camp often might be better respected than you are.

Have fun!
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
Camp location: It's on an island, away from mortals and hard to reach unless you're invited. It's actual location varies due to the mist, but it is always on the US east coast.
Places in the camp- It's bordered by the ocean on one side, mountains surrounding it on the others. It has several acres of thick forest and open fields for battle practice. The heart of the camp is on a cliff overlooking the ocean. Half of the cliff is the cohorts and Roman aspects, on the other is the Greek cabins and buildings. In between is the dining pavilion, the fire pit, the stables, camp store, arena, and the Olympian building, the camp's version of the "big house". The forge is located at the edge of the woods, which are stocked with monsters for training.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Ok, here’s my character
Name: Jasmine Mar

Immortal Parent: Poseidon

Mortal Parent: Katherine Mar

Appearance: Long ash blonde hair, Blue-gray eyes

Personality: Friendly, smart, a strong leader

Rank (Olympian, counselor, praetor, camper): Olympian, Poseidon

Weapons: A silver charm bracelet , the charms turn into a trident, a blue-glowing sword, a dagger, and a shield. It always returns to her wrist in case she loses it. Can manage most weapons, but prefers the bracelet since it's from her dad.

Other: She fought in the giant war with the chosen 7 and Camp Half-Blood. She has a sea-foam white Pegasus. She can control water, and mentally talk to sea animals, horses, and her twin brother Alvin. She is also a good strategist.
last edited on Apr 14, 2013 at 01:56PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 2878 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 2878

over a year ago CleoValdez said…
The heavy metal plates on the bottom of my boots clink as I enter the arena. I stroll over to the dummies and begin to throw knives.
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
"Nah, not really. I just have experience. I'm pretty sure my teaching sucks." I notice the plant. "Ah, that must be Cleo's"
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"Your teachings don't suck. I've been trying to perfect that move for months.''
(Sorry, I had to go for a min)

"Well just there it looked like those months paid off, I'll always be here to help, but you seem to be doing good anyway."
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
" Well, you seem to be hanging with Kris, more than you hang out with your older twin brother."
"Thanks. Let's go to Olympus."
" It's like 4 in the morning Alvin, why on earth are you listening to my thoughts?, besides I'm going on a quest with him and Cleo, and you are not older! We're twins for crying out loud! "
I grab my backpack from the ground. "Alright then. Lets get this show on the road. C'mon Cleo."
I shoulder my backpack.
" Why are you going to Olympus? Lol, that reminded me of Apollo and Artemis."
" Did you not notice Ares come, tell us there was a major bomb, take it, and then leave without another word? Something's up, and we're going to figure out what. "
" I told you, there wasn't a bomb, nor was Ares here. I really didn't feel the usual anger from him."
" And that's exactly why I'm going. Ares didn't even beat a random kid up like last time. That was an imposter, maybe another god? I don't know. "
" Can I come along?"
( Huh? Alvin and Jasmine are in their mental talk.)
big smile
I didn't say anything... :3
I stand by Jasmine, being as still as a sentry. I patiently wait for any word.
( Why did you delete your post?)
big smile
(I don't know, awkwardness is awkward. :3)
-_- Seriously sis?
meh
(Happy?)
( Jasmine, Jasmine has to reply.)
worried
(Yep)
" Come if you want, I was going to leave you in charge of the camp until we came back. "
over a year ago darkling_menace said…
(do you guys think it would be overpowered if i created a device that could communicate with you through your minds?)
(Like Alvin and I are doing...? Um...maybe for a very short time, then it would have to break or something. Let's see what everyone else thinks though.)
(I agree with Jasmine.)
(Yeah)
"Alvin said he might want to join us guys, I'm waiting for his answer now. Sorry, one more minute and we can get started."
kiss
( With Jasmine...)

" I'll come, the other Olympians should watch the camp...right."
I stood, tapping my foot.
" Alright, hurry up, pack , and get down to the arena. We're leaving the second you get here. "
last edited over a year ago
"I can just keep practicing." I put down my bag and start practicing.
I walk over to the knife area, boots clinking and all. I slide the knife out of my left pocket and throw continously. (Just a question, how do you do the italicized text? Copy and paste?)
Alvin appears with a backpack slung over his shoulders." I'm ready I'm ready!"
( [i] [i/] Like that, around what you want italicized . You have to put the / before the i though. It's Alvin and my way of mentally talking :P )
"Good, lets go then. We can take our Pegasus over to the mainland, I'm guessing we'll be near Virginia, and then we can catch a bus, taxi or something to New York."
(Nope. Didn't work...)
crying
I'm a fail.
"Or we can take our pegasus straight to New York,"
"I thought about that. Mine could probably make it, I'm not sure about the others in the camp stables though..."
I whistle and Arron flies down towards me. " Hey Arron." " Hello Alvin"
"Let's go with plan number #2 then,"
"Alright, Can Cleo ride with you then Alvin? , she doesn't have her own Pegasus yet. And that way we don't have to take too many. Kris, you can come with me if you want."
last edited over a year ago
I get my knife and come over to the conversation. As I walk up to the huddle, I slip my knife into my pocket.
"Alright. No problem.'
I am somewhat confused as Jasmine says yet... I'm not really sure I want a massive pooping pegasus. Oh well. I stare at Alvin for a second, judging if I can trust this guy of if he'll make me fall to my death. I decide I can trust him. For a short amount of time.
I look at Arron for confirmation, and he nods, so I nod." Yeah, she can come." " Spending time with Kris again" I mentally smirked, while cooing.
I notice the slight upturn of Alvin's lips. He must been having a heck of a conversation with Jasmine. I decide not to ask and remain quiet and bashful.
Fine, give me Cleo and you can have guy bonding over a horse butt. Let's just go.