Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Immortal City

Alvin2442 posted on Oct 27, 2012 at 02:24AM
The Immortal City is a city-duh- made up of 12 leaders/Guardians, 6 boys, 6 girls. All immortal demigods live in the city, which is separated by ranks. Though they do have Citizens. The leaders are known as Guardians. The Immortal City is high on respect, and you say the Guardian' names' with Guardian first, exam:" Guardian (their name)" and the lowest level is a recruit. TIC is also currently in a war, and the Guardians are Gods and Goddess, while Co-Leaders are just immortal. The others are Sub-Immortal. They aren't effected by mortal things, but they can die in battle, but they only get this way once they prove themselves. The Citizens of course become immortal after they swear their loyalty. Monsters also help with the army.
_________________________________________­___­__
Guardians:

Alvin Hamilton III: Greek: Son of Poseidon. God of Alternate Energy, Strength, Requiem, Sharingan, Reflex, and Pegasi. First Guardian and Creator of The Immortal City . On Fourth Stage of Requiem.
Blaze Takumi Phoenix: Roman: Mars. God of Battles, Killing, Weapons, Rage, and Fire. Second Guardian. On Fourth Stage of Requiem.

Ember Green: Greek: Daughter of Aphrodite. Goddess of Love, Natural Beauty, Peace,and Charmspeaking. Fourth Guardian. On Second Stage of Requiem.
Kiera Mason: Greek: Daughter of Apollo. Goddess of Archery, Light, Music, Doctrine/Healing and Hunting. Fifth Guardian. On Second Stage of Requiem.
Angela (Angel) Low: Greek: Daughter of Athena. Goddess of Strategy, Smarts, Cleverness, Shopping, Bravery, Owls. Sixth Guardian. On Second Stage of Requiem.
Jasmine Mar: Greek: Daughter of Poseidon. Goddess of Courage, Speed, Wisdom, Defense, Loyalty. Seventh Guardian and Founder of The Immortal City. On Second Stage of Requiem.
Bree Ganis: Greek: Daughter of Zeus: Goddess of Flight, Wind, Lightning, Clouds, and Life. Eight Guardian. On Second Stage of Requiem.
Anne Dobbins: Greek: Daughter of Hades: Goddess of Darkness, Shadow Traveling, and The Dead. Ninth Guardian. On Second Stage of Requiem.
"Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi: Greek: Son of Nemesis: God of Retribution, Justice, Balance, Consequences, and Law. Tenth Guardian . On Second Stage of Requiem.
Andrew Izuna: Greek: Son of Hades: God of Inner Pain and Fallen Loved Ones. Eleventh Guardian.
Elite Generals:

_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­_
Elite Soldiers:
Jinx, son of Boreas.

_________________________________________­___­___­
Generals:

Centurions:

Senators:

Legionaries:

Privates:
Assyria Saphyr Crelline, daughter of Apollo.
Recruits:

Citizens

Rules:

No god-modding
No adult-content.
Allow people to be able to counter, block, or dodge.
Don't repeatably dodge, let some attacks hit you.
I have to accept your character or one of the mods do.
No killing or controlling someone's character with them telling you to.
You can't be to powerful.
You can be a child of any deity, except ones who don't exist.
This is not a romance RP
That's all I can think of for now.
Places in DA:

The Arena: Where everyone trains and where the weapons and infirmary is stored.

The Forge: Where the weapons and training things are built.

The Guardian Tower: Where the Guardians live and work.

The Forest: Where the training monsters are stored.

The Shrine: Where old members of TIC who died in battles are.

The Library: Where books about the history of TIC, and the battles, and every single person in TIC.

The Transporter: Where portals around TIC city, are.
Fill out this:

Name:
Personality:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Rank in TIC:
Typical Outfit:
Weapon of Choice:
Other:
My character(Updated):

Name: Alvin Hamilton
Appearance: Dark Green Eyes. Jet Black Hair.
Personality: Alvin is articulate, honest, generous, and humble. He is very calm, and patient. He is a leader, and a good strategist. He is very loyal, if you earned it.
Immortal Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Adrian Ewing
Rank in TIC: 1st Guardian and Creator of TIC.
Typical Outfit: Black shirt. Black Jeans. Black shoes. Black Leather Jacket.
Weapon of Choice: A celestial sliver sword. The tip is the godly steel. The hilt is made of celestial bronze and imperial gold. The inside of the sword is Stygian Iron. His right hand and arm turn black, glowing a greenish color and he can use it as a weapon.
Other: Alvin is a god and the Ancient Laws don't effect him. He's a very dangerous enemy. He's on the fourth level of Requiem and he has a new rare ability that only one other person has.
Mods:
Alvin2442
Blaze_of_Ares
KatieK102
Hades_Shadow
ShadowRanger
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Requiem

The Guardians have this same ability which came with being the Guardians of the Immortal City. They get an aura around them, which is their colors that they represent. Their strength, speed, defense, and powers are ultimately increased. This is known as Requiem, which is activated by different words, for each level. Requiem has four stages/levels.

The first level of the Requiem is when you achieve the Requiem, regardless of how you got it.

The second level is when you are more experienced with the Requiem, strong with the natural powers of your immortal parent, and when you are simply ready.

The third is when you are very experienced with the Requiem, how strong your mind is, and if your mind is clear of doubts.

The 4th level is when you are simply very strong in physical and mental form, when you have mastered the powers of your immortal parent, and it causes insanity, forever, only if you're lucky will you keep your sanity after you bring down your level of the Requiem.

You activate the Requiem by saying a word or words. Sometimes in different languages, but English works as well.
The Immortal City is a city-duh- made up of 12 leaders/Guardians, 6 boys, 6 girls. All immortal  demi
last edited on May 04, 2013 at 03:44PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 2666 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 2666

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(i was under the impression that you were mad at me, so i wanted to be polite and leave to be nice. I see now that i had a false impression so i must, appologize. In English (-: i thought you were mad so i requested to leave, to be nice.)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
"Ok then, so any monsters nearby?" I ask quietly.
As I wait for Kiera I am practicing my bows new accuracy and speed.
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*I sighed as Alvin disappeared... again* "I will never understand him." *I muttered to myself as I turned around and started on that walk.*
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I start whistling as the minutes fly by and then a wolf appears beside me.
I decide to get comfortable, and pull rope out of my messangers style bag, and start making a hammock out of it.
over a year ago ShadowRanger said…
"I can't sense any right now. Are you making a trap?"
"Nope, but I can" I say as I lay down in the hammock, "I have enough rope for another hammock and a good 10 snares."
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(What's been going on...?)
(Kiera and I are hunting, Alvin is having a glitching type thing, and Ember just saw him do so)
(Oh, alright)
March with the soldiers "Faster Faster!"
"Hmmm.. Can I have some rope?"
"Sure" I toss a bundle over, "Call me when you catch a scent or something."
"Kay" I start making a snare while humming a tune
I start fall asleep and have a dream.
(You meen Ember? lol)

*I look down and see I have Thalia's leash... but not Thalia. I groan* "If Alvin finds her, he isn't going to listen this time!"
(Fixed it, sorry honest mistake!)
(lol, your fine ;) )
(ok cool)

In the dream there is a thunderstorm, and people are running and screaming, I wake up as an eagle divebombs toward my face. "whoa"
A rumble shakes the ground, letting Ember know I know.
I look around and re adjust to the forest we are in.
*I groan.* "I'm going to kill that wolf!" *I growled. Then I ran to the Olympian building, to collect a troublesome Wolf, and to get shouted at.*
"Kiera, we might need to talk to the other olympians soon" I say as I climb out of my hammock.
(Yep, Ember forgives you)
(Ok)

As I finish re-bundling the rope and get packed back up.
I push myself of a headstand, letting the water fall. I walk outside my room, with Thalia in my arms. "Hey Ember."
"Oh gods." *I mutter. I walk up and smile* "Again Thalia? Thanks Al! If's that's all I'll be on my way!" *I take Thali and clip her leash on, hoping that's all*
I see Ember and Alvin "hey guys"
I cross my arms, "Nice charmspeaking, but it's not working."
I run into the city looking for alvin, and see him arguing with ember, "Alvin, we need to talk, now."
I see Shadow." You got lucky Ember." I walk over to Shadow, "What's happening?"
(Sorry. I had a road trip)
I follow shadow and accidentally bumping in to him. "Sorry. So what's all the comotion about?"
"What was that about?" I ask Ember
*I was about to respond when Shadow showed up. I breathed a sigh of relife. I looked at Blaze* "Thalia got loose... again. And of corse, she finds the one person that she shouldn't." *I sigh and snap my fingers and Thalia disappears* "She's in my room now. Hopfully she'll stay their"
"She's a nice wolf" smiles "What's up? Beside the Thalia problem"
*I shrugged* "She's a great wolf. Just has a nack for getting me into trouble. And besides the sky? Nothin munch"
"How are your siblings doing?"
"If you meen Parker, he's as cocky as ever and helping Chiron back at camp. I don't know what the others are doing."
"So Goddess Love and Beauty. Care for a walk?"
*Manages a smile* "Sure. I won't have to worry about a wolf for awhile so let's go."
I smile too and we start walking "What do you normally do everyday?"
"Dodge monsters, chase Thalia, watch TV, and do everything alse an Olympian does. What about you?"
"Planing, training, sparing, fighting, shouting, ordering. Basic General stuff"
"Sounds like camp." *I said jokingly*
"Well as an Olympian of Mars, I have my duties and responsibilities. This places needs a good army"
(sorry guys, sleep decided it was time)

"I just had a dream, It was set up to look like Zeus would be attacking the City, but I do not think it will be him, I think some other storm god was setting him up."
*I shrugged* "Yea. I guess so."
Smiles "What's your hobby?"
My face stays the same, calm and a little bit worried. "Hmm...We'll have to see."
*Shrugs* "Lots of things. Shopping, TV, telling people what to do." *I smiled* "The usual for a daughter of Aphrodite"