Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Immortal City

Alvin2442 posted on Oct 27, 2012 at 02:24AM
The Immortal City is a city-duh- made up of 12 leaders/Guardians, 6 boys, 6 girls. All immortal demigods live in the city, which is separated by ranks. Though they do have Citizens. The leaders are known as Guardians. The Immortal City is high on respect, and you say the Guardian' names' with Guardian first, exam:" Guardian (their name)" and the lowest level is a recruit. TIC is also currently in a war, and the Guardians are Gods and Goddess, while Co-Leaders are just immortal. The others are Sub-Immortal. They aren't effected by mortal things, but they can die in battle, but they only get this way once they prove themselves. The Citizens of course become immortal after they swear their loyalty. Monsters also help with the army.
_________________________________________­___­__
Guardians:

Alvin Hamilton III: Greek: Son of Poseidon. God of Alternate Energy, Strength, Requiem, Sharingan, Reflex, and Pegasi. First Guardian and Creator of The Immortal City . On Fourth Stage of Requiem.
Blaze Takumi Phoenix: Roman: Mars. God of Battles, Killing, Weapons, Rage, and Fire. Second Guardian. On Fourth Stage of Requiem.

Ember Green: Greek: Daughter of Aphrodite. Goddess of Love, Natural Beauty, Peace,and Charmspeaking. Fourth Guardian. On Second Stage of Requiem.
Kiera Mason: Greek: Daughter of Apollo. Goddess of Archery, Light, Music, Doctrine/Healing and Hunting. Fifth Guardian. On Second Stage of Requiem.
Angela (Angel) Low: Greek: Daughter of Athena. Goddess of Strategy, Smarts, Cleverness, Shopping, Bravery, Owls. Sixth Guardian. On Second Stage of Requiem.
Jasmine Mar: Greek: Daughter of Poseidon. Goddess of Courage, Speed, Wisdom, Defense, Loyalty. Seventh Guardian and Founder of The Immortal City. On Second Stage of Requiem.
Bree Ganis: Greek: Daughter of Zeus: Goddess of Flight, Wind, Lightning, Clouds, and Life. Eight Guardian. On Second Stage of Requiem.
Anne Dobbins: Greek: Daughter of Hades: Goddess of Darkness, Shadow Traveling, and The Dead. Ninth Guardian. On Second Stage of Requiem.
"Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi: Greek: Son of Nemesis: God of Retribution, Justice, Balance, Consequences, and Law. Tenth Guardian . On Second Stage of Requiem.
Andrew Izuna: Greek: Son of Hades: God of Inner Pain and Fallen Loved Ones. Eleventh Guardian.
Elite Generals:

_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­_
Elite Soldiers:
Jinx, son of Boreas.

_________________________________________­___­___­
Generals:

Centurions:

Senators:

Legionaries:

Privates:
Assyria Saphyr Crelline, daughter of Apollo.
Recruits:

Citizens

Rules:

No god-modding
No adult-content.
Allow people to be able to counter, block, or dodge.
Don't repeatably dodge, let some attacks hit you.
I have to accept your character or one of the mods do.
No killing or controlling someone's character with them telling you to.
You can't be to powerful.
You can be a child of any deity, except ones who don't exist.
This is not a romance RP
That's all I can think of for now.
Places in DA:

The Arena: Where everyone trains and where the weapons and infirmary is stored.

The Forge: Where the weapons and training things are built.

The Guardian Tower: Where the Guardians live and work.

The Forest: Where the training monsters are stored.

The Shrine: Where old members of TIC who died in battles are.

The Library: Where books about the history of TIC, and the battles, and every single person in TIC.

The Transporter: Where portals around TIC city, are.
Fill out this:

Name:
Personality:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Rank in TIC:
Typical Outfit:
Weapon of Choice:
Other:
My character(Updated):

Name: Alvin Hamilton
Appearance: Dark Green Eyes. Jet Black Hair.
Personality: Alvin is articulate, honest, generous, and humble. He is very calm, and patient. He is a leader, and a good strategist. He is very loyal, if you earned it.
Immortal Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Adrian Ewing
Rank in TIC: 1st Guardian and Creator of TIC.
Typical Outfit: Black shirt. Black Jeans. Black shoes. Black Leather Jacket.
Weapon of Choice: A celestial sliver sword. The tip is the godly steel. The hilt is made of celestial bronze and imperial gold. The inside of the sword is Stygian Iron. His right hand and arm turn black, glowing a greenish color and he can use it as a weapon.
Other: Alvin is a god and the Ancient Laws don't effect him. He's a very dangerous enemy. He's on the fourth level of Requiem and he has a new rare ability that only one other person has.
Mods:
Alvin2442
Blaze_of_Ares
KatieK102
Hades_Shadow
ShadowRanger
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Requiem

The Guardians have this same ability which came with being the Guardians of the Immortal City. They get an aura around them, which is their colors that they represent. Their strength, speed, defense, and powers are ultimately increased. This is known as Requiem, which is activated by different words, for each level. Requiem has four stages/levels.

The first level of the Requiem is when you achieve the Requiem, regardless of how you got it.

The second level is when you are more experienced with the Requiem, strong with the natural powers of your immortal parent, and when you are simply ready.

The third is when you are very experienced with the Requiem, how strong your mind is, and if your mind is clear of doubts.

The 4th level is when you are simply very strong in physical and mental form, when you have mastered the powers of your immortal parent, and it causes insanity, forever, only if you're lucky will you keep your sanity after you bring down your level of the Requiem.

You activate the Requiem by saying a word or words. Sometimes in different languages, but English works as well.
The Immortal City is a city-duh- made up of 12 leaders/Guardians, 6 boys, 6 girls. All immortal  demi
last edited on May 04, 2013 at 03:44PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 2666 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 2666

over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
"Possibly, I mainly collect the magic enchantments and the materials, weapons I just buy or use what they previously had."
over a year ago crash14 said…
"Well I can get you any materials and I weapons" I. Take a block of metal and slice it into a sword "tada"
"Hmmmm Ok, 1 Drachma for every 10 weapons, or 20 small weapons"
over a year ago crash14 said…
"Ok then" grins and holds out claws
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
(E)

*I laughed, but it was cut short when Thlia tried to charge off again*
over a year ago ShadowRanger said…
"Do you have any magical items for healers?" I ask scanning the room
"Yes we do, do you want a Weapon, Amulet, Talisman, Gauntlet, or a Med Kit, I believe I have Healing arrows in the back of the shop."
"Hmmmm... I need some sort of a training kit. I have to train the newbies how to heal"
"Ah, so basic Magic med kits, I have 50 in the back, 1 Drachma a Piece or 25 for 20 Drachma."
(Back!)
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
*finishes reading the book* "well, I need to get a new book to read!" (she isn't dyslexic) "but first, I need to get out of here to...to uh.....to...wander! yes I'll wander the city! expplore every nook and cranny! till I-"
"Miss Grigori would you please keep it quiet you are in the library"
*whispers*"woops! sorry" *gets out of there and walked around the city*
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I'm lost...
"Hmmm" *did some mental calculations* "I've got 15 trainess but I guess I could keep the rest as spares. I'll take 25. One more thing. Do you have any magic charms that you put on a bracelet?"
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I train with the soldiers
I go find Blaze.
*digs a hole* It was practically ten feet when I hit something hard "probably just another rock" I muttered but when I finally got it out I gasped in amazement it was probably the most beautiful things I have ever seen on one part was a gigantic Jadeite and on the other part was a treasure chest full of golden drachmas, but the largest of the three was about 10 feet tall(yes I dug out about 34 feet just to get that out) when I opened it it was full of weapons from any mythology of humans I stood there in shock for a moment before coming to a conclusion that I couldn't get out "anyone there??!!!! I'm stuck here!!!"
What are you doing?
by this time I lost all my respect since I was tired "digging duh! help me up so we can pull these out especially the big one! It's full of weapons!!"
"I have many Bracelet Enchantments, what kind are you looking for?"
"See this?" I should him my bow and arrow charm on my charm bracelet "it's a real weapon. When I pull it off it turns into my bow. Now what I need is a way to carry an unlimited supply of arrows 24/7. I was thinking of getting another charm but I couldn't find one"
"Ah! That is amazing!" I say pulling out a box of charms, "give me a minute and I will go back and find something that will work. I might have to ask a Vulcan kid to make a charm, but I can absolutely make the unlimited and morphing spells work." I say proudly. "Do you want a Quiver charm, a sun, Chariot, or Lyre?"
"Huh? Oh. I forgot to tell that I wanted the unlimited arrows in a charm form"
"so unlimited charm arrows?" I say putting the 4 on the counter. "I have these four charms I can add it to, I have a quiver as described already made."
"I think I'll just take the arrows an med kits for now"
I just take the sun one, Pull out the unlimited Quiver, and enchant it together. "There you go your total is ... 30 Drachma"
I appear next to Shadow, sighing, and I pay the Drachma for the girl. I disappear after that, laughing slightly.
"O....K...." I say sort of startled, "Have a Nice day"
I chuckle ever so slightly!
After she leaves, "Why Alvin? Why?"
I appear beside Shadow," Because I felt like it."
I sort of mumble and go back to working on my bow.
(E)

*I decide not to yet around for Alvin to come yell at me. I grab Thalia by her leash and walk around*
I appear next to Ember, with my arms crossed.
"Okay... Thanks Alvin." I head towards the infirmary
cool
I had a stern look on my face." Really? It happened again Ember."
I keep finish working on the bow, and then call spectre and chocolate, activate their magic leashes, then head out just walking around.
i reach the infirmary and teach the new recruits how to heal
my computer is messing up so i have to use my moms kindle.

i yelped in suprise when Alvin appeared. Then i (tryed) to smile sweetly. "Nothing bad happened this time though Alvin."
" Because I got there, and Jake was just about to attack Ember." I still had the stern look on my face, and one of my hands were going towards my sheath.
i lost the sweet smile. "Look i said sorry Alvin. See i even got a leash!" But i watched wearily as his hand went to his sheath "Whats it goanna take to make it up to you?"
last edited over a year ago
I laid my other hand on my other sheath." Of course, you beat me in battle and your off the hook, you lose and your still off the hook. I really just want a battle." I said, cracking a smile, before unsheathing my swords.
E

*I roll my eyes.* "Alvin? These arms were made for sleeveless gown's. Not wheaphons. Could i handle a whaephon yes. but i dont really want to. Cant i just give you a kiss or something?"
I looked at her, and I nodded slowly, sheathing my swords.
i smiled; happy that i wouldn't have to fight. i leaned up slowly and kissed on the cheek. then i smiled and whispered. "See? Wasn't thst so munch easier then fighting?"
last edited over a year ago
" Goodbye Ember." I say, before taking out my swords and practicing, before he showed up. He person who kidnapped Ember, or tried to.
E

I smiled to myself and rolled my eyes. "Come on Thalia. Before you get me into even more trouble!" i pulled on the leash some and srarted walking back to my dorm
I charged the guy, spreading my wings.
I bump into Ember while running. "Oh sorry" I look at her "Oh hey Ember hey Thalia"
I jumped back. "Oh! hey Blaze. " Then I saw the thing and Alvin. My face went pale. "Oh gods no!"
"What's wrong?!"