Heroes of Olympus RP Club War at Seas: The Omega Pirates

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Jan 15, 2013 at 08:51AM
Back when Pirates were everything, there was a war. An unknown war between Greek and Romans. Any marine ship belonging to any country is a secondary enemy. The Greek leader is Edward "Blackbeard" Teach. Here you are a seamen of the Omega Pirates. You man ship Achilles Redemption. It has 40 cannons and 8 swivels.
Ranking(Highest to Lowest)

[Ship's Official]
Captain: Avis "Blaze Emerald" Aquila Phoenix, son of Ares[Mars] (me)
Quartermaster(Second In-charge; Almost same rank as Captain. Also Navigate): Rodger "Yeti" Ceyx, son of Boreas (Hades_Shadow)
First Mate(Captain's mate).: Reina "Siren" Jackson, daughter of Poseidon (JasmineValdez)
Navigator(Quartermaster's mate): Taylor "Crossbones" D'Lassio, daughter of Thanatos (Nicolicious)
Boatswain(Crew's Foremen): Alvin "Glauketas" Hamilton, son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)

[Ship's Crew]
Q-deck's Men(Crew who men swivels and Quarterdeck's mast):
Master Gunner(In-Charge of weapons status and deadly supplies: Gun Powder, Cannons...):
Doctor[x5]:
Gunners[x48](Please Specify Cannon or Swivel):
Cook[x2]
Watchmen[x4]: Matt "Finn", son of Nemesis (Rogue475)
Kiera "Rogue" Mason (ShadowRanger)
Sailors[∞]:
Cabinboy(Cook's helper, does most of cleaning of the ship):
Prisoners: Sonia Adams

The Achilles Redemption:
It's a medium size ship. It has 40 cannons: 36 Under deck, 2 Fore Cannons, 4 On deck. It has 8 swivels: 2 At the front, 2 on each side of the Deck, 1 On each side of the Quarterdeck. 2 Masts and 2 Side-Masts. The Ram is made from Celestial Bronze with the inside of a strong mortal metal. The ship is strong and able to withstand rams and most broadsides. The Ship is controlled by the Captain (like Percy with boats).

Things you must know as an Omega Pirate:
All Sailors on board are armed with a Musket, Pistol and scimitar
Cannon and Swivel Ammunition
Cannon Ball: Normal one cannon shot
Chain-Shots: It hits the mast of the ship causing the enemy ship to not be able move.
Tri-Shots: It shoots 3 Cannons at once
Explosive Shot: The cannon ball explodes on impact
Greek Fire attachment: Swivels use this most of the time. The cannon is light up with Greek fire before being shot.

Tactics and Plans
The Achilles Spear: When the ships onto the other ship in the middle most times splitting it apart or making the Redemption get stuck into the ship.
Manticore's Blast: All the cannons and swivels are to face forward to blast.
Omega Aegis: The Redemption will blast forward to stop cannons from hitting something(Ally, Base...)
Neamon Claw: Upon a broadside, all Sailors are to jump onto the enemy vessel, attack and return before the Redemption leaves.

Fill this up to join:

Name:
*Pirate Name:

Age(Must be above 17):

God Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Personality:

Appearance:

Powers:

Weapons:

History(Please include why they were chosen into Emerald's crew and how they got their Pirate Name):

Mods of this RP:
NicoL
Jas
Alvin
Rogue
Shadow
Me (course XD)

This RP is Affiliated with link
Back when Pirates were everything, there was a war. An unknown war between Greek and Romans. Any mari
last edited on Jan 25, 2013 at 03:42PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 332 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 332

over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
(Even when we are moving?)

I use the winds to assist our sails and start to create distance between the ships.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(I'm leaving this RP.)
(Why? and we finished transferring a while ago, that ship was sinking.)
(it's nothing ... I just keep screwing up, and I'm getting overwhelmed by confusion.)
(it's my fault, suppose I should go create a history RP to satisfy my wish of having a realistic old naval battle)
(Its fine, it happens to all of us, I called a person by the wrong character two days ago, no worry)

Even trying to make the speedy get away, we still are within firing range.
We lose them but continue to follow at full speed.
I go to Emerald, "Sorry about the quick bark of orders, but we are being followed.
"are we in range for the fore cannons?" The captain asks the gun master. Who shrugs in return. I smile and look at my captain, he was a very brilliant man and good mentor. "Ready them and project our heading." He responds and I await further orders.
"Sir, should I order the Swivels to do anything"
(I don't think he is back yet, just say he didn't want to be disturbed and he left you in charge temporarily)
(Ok)

"Swivels, Greek Fire on, Hard a Stern!"
"their turning! Prepare for combat!" Shouts the captain.
The swivels go stern side, "Helm, Hard a Starboard, Swivels fire gradual turn to starboard side, avoid our mast, New Form, Apollo's Sun!"
"Sir, we need orders" I say to my captain and he looks at the enemy vessel. "Fire two fore warning shots. Then bring her to broadside and ready to fire." I nod and order the sailors to do so.
two cannonballs intentionally miss and hit the water near the enemy ship. "Their firing at us captain!" I say as I see through my scope the swivel guns being used.
(BLAZE since I know you will be on later while I'm gone, please don't destroy the British ship I'd like to be on for that)
last edited over a year ago
We start Making circles around the british ship, creating a wall of greek fire. it also opens opportunities for our cannons to load when they are not under current fire.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"I don't know Cap'n. I haven't gotten my bearings yet."
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(No Romans, cause we ARE Greek Pirates on this RP. The Omega Pirates are Greek Soldiers in Blackbeard's fleet. Should I make a Roman version of this? If you guys agree I will make it, or ask someone else to make it..)
"Get to your station bones..." I go to Yeti "Take over, Yeti. I have a plan" I take a glass of Greek fire. I remove all my weapons and take a knife. I bite the knife and dive into the sea, swimming towards the British Frigate
(your going to f*ckin blow up my ship, brilliant I'm leaving just destroy the ship and continue on your jolly way, also delete Jake and Henry)
(uhhhhh, is there something wrong?)
(Greek fire is a little bit unfair, to be honest)
(Yeah...uh...I'm not gonna blow up your ship....just trying to burn the Captain...)
(I want to have a good ol naval battle)
(Just delete my characters)
(....)
(This is demigod warfare, greek fire is unfair, but so was having more cannons.)

I continue doing this strategy, making escape near impossible from the circle we are creating.
I climb up to the ship. The crew members were surprise for by my appearance. I throw Greek Fire at the mast. I look at Yeti "ACHILLES SPEAR! MANTICORE BLAST!" I kill a guy and use his sword for my defense
(btw, what is Apollo's Shield? Any battle tactics, please tell me so I can add it to the list)
"Helmsmen, Straight to portside, Hard a starboard, Achilles Spear" then turning to the main gunner "Manticore blast when we turn in" I then go to the crew "Muskets ready, when we make contact Nemean Claw"
I take out another glass of Greek fire and was about to throw it to the captain when someone shot it. The fire overwhelm me. A Green fire figure fall off the ship
I see the captain erupt in flames, I make the water under him turn to snow.
(Blaze Emerald is....welll Blazing Emerald XD gtg bye)
(yup)
(I will be making a naval battle section in the military RP if anyone would like to join.)
I watch everything happen and pull out my bow. I run to the side of the shoot arrows at the enemy.
(Yes I can fire that far. :P)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Name: Alvin Hamilton
*Pirate Name: Glauketas

Age(Must be above 17): 21

God Parent: Poseidon

Mortal Parent: Adrian Ewing

Personality: Calm. Serious.

Appearance: Sea Green and Ocean Blue Eyes. Jet Black Spiky Hair. Tanned Skin.

Powers: Powers of Poseidon.

Weapons: Omega Pirate Weapons.

History(Please include why they were chosen into Emerald's crew and how they got their Pirate Name): ~
I shoot some more. Only managing to hit two people. Even then they weren't serious wounds. I curse and head back to my map. "Forget it." I mutter. "I'll wait till I can chop their heads off."
"You and me both" I mutter under my breath
I smile. "Lets just get this over with. I'm hungry." I map out a reef 60 Leagues west of us.
(I think it's degrees. I can't remember what they measured in.)
(Leagues, I think) The ship finally turns around, the swivels start to fire their greek fire on the enemy ship as we come in for a ram.
name: Matt Finn

Pirate name: "Finn"

G.P: Nemesis

M.P: Jasper Finn

Personality: adventurous, happy, funny, and smart
Appearance: black hair, blue eyes, medium build. Worn out naval jacket, torn slacks.
Powers: None (how about that!?)
Weapons: Bronze dagger
History: nothing special.
(Who you getting mad about the powers for? hahaha)
(No-one and everyone *theme from x-files plays in the background*. Who needs powers?)
(Hahaha, btw I am LOVING the Dragon Bane RP)
(Ditto. Amazing idea Rogue.)
(Huh, thanks. Sooo glad exams are over, the stress is gone and now I'm jolly and bored)
(you two know that Riordan plans to write a book on norse mythology?)
(Jolly and bored, a perfect combo!)
(got that right, sorry about before... I was very stressed out due to exams wed. And thur.)
(Recently I've become interested in naval battles, after watching master and commander")
(Lol. I love that movie. And yeah I know R.R is going to. I've always loved Norse Mythology. When I found out I was giddy for a whole week.)