Heroes of Olympus RP Club War at Seas: The Omega Pirates

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Jan 15, 2013 at 08:51AM
Back when Pirates were everything, there was a war. An unknown war between Greek and Romans. Any marine ship belonging to any country is a secondary enemy. The Greek leader is Edward "Blackbeard" Teach. Here you are a seamen of the Omega Pirates. You man ship Achilles Redemption. It has 40 cannons and 8 swivels.
Ranking(Highest to Lowest)

[Ship's Official]
Captain: Avis "Blaze Emerald" Aquila Phoenix, son of Ares[Mars] (me)
Quartermaster(Second In-charge; Almost same rank as Captain. Also Navigate): Rodger "Yeti" Ceyx, son of Boreas (Hades_Shadow)
First Mate(Captain's mate).: Reina "Siren" Jackson, daughter of Poseidon (JasmineValdez)
Navigator(Quartermaster's mate): Taylor "Crossbones" D'Lassio, daughter of Thanatos (Nicolicious)
Boatswain(Crew's Foremen): Alvin "Glauketas" Hamilton, son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)

[Ship's Crew]
Q-deck's Men(Crew who men swivels and Quarterdeck's mast):
Master Gunner(In-Charge of weapons status and deadly supplies: Gun Powder, Cannons...):
Doctor[x5]:
Gunners[x48](Please Specify Cannon or Swivel):
Cook[x2]
Watchmen[x4]: Matt "Finn", son of Nemesis (Rogue475)
Kiera "Rogue" Mason (ShadowRanger)
Sailors[∞]:
Cabinboy(Cook's helper, does most of cleaning of the ship):
Prisoners: Sonia Adams

The Achilles Redemption:
It's a medium size ship. It has 40 cannons: 36 Under deck, 2 Fore Cannons, 4 On deck. It has 8 swivels: 2 At the front, 2 on each side of the Deck, 1 On each side of the Quarterdeck. 2 Masts and 2 Side-Masts. The Ram is made from Celestial Bronze with the inside of a strong mortal metal. The ship is strong and able to withstand rams and most broadsides. The Ship is controlled by the Captain (like Percy with boats).

Things you must know as an Omega Pirate:
All Sailors on board are armed with a Musket, Pistol and scimitar
Cannon and Swivel Ammunition
Cannon Ball: Normal one cannon shot
Chain-Shots: It hits the mast of the ship causing the enemy ship to not be able move.
Tri-Shots: It shoots 3 Cannons at once
Explosive Shot: The cannon ball explodes on impact
Greek Fire attachment: Swivels use this most of the time. The cannon is light up with Greek fire before being shot.

Tactics and Plans
The Achilles Spear: When the ships onto the other ship in the middle most times splitting it apart or making the Redemption get stuck into the ship.
Manticore's Blast: All the cannons and swivels are to face forward to blast.
Omega Aegis: The Redemption will blast forward to stop cannons from hitting something(Ally, Base...)
Neamon Claw: Upon a broadside, all Sailors are to jump onto the enemy vessel, attack and return before the Redemption leaves.

Fill this up to join:

Name:
*Pirate Name:

Age(Must be above 17):

God Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Personality:

Appearance:

Powers:

Weapons:

History(Please include why they were chosen into Emerald's crew and how they got their Pirate Name):

Mods of this RP:
NicoL
Jas
Alvin
Rogue
Shadow
Me (course XD)

This RP is Affiliated with link
Back when Pirates were everything, there was a war. An unknown war between Greek and Romans. Any mari
last edited on Jan 25, 2013 at 03:42PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 332 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 332

over a year ago ShadowRanger said…
(How do I start?)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(For you to decide.)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(I don't know...hmm....maybe tell me that there is a trading ship ahead?)
over a year ago Directingchicky said…
Sonia holds her hands up in surrender, " Fine..." she runs up to the deck. She wanted to fight that little brat...but she needed to escape more than anything. She went to the side of the boat, looking around before climbing up to the edge and diving off.
I feel someone enter the sea, but ignore for a second, before realizing its the prisoner. Without a second thought, I'm in the water.
I see what happened and I run to Pheonix "Sonia jumped!"
(Someone's already on the case.)
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
I run to the side of the boat. I grab a rope and wait for the Captain.
"Then get her!" I growl. "Yeti, get your men ready now. We're having a duel" I say walking to the deck
Sonia continued swimming from the ship, she could hopefully get away...hopefully. Hearing the splash, she turned around and saw one of the crew jump in after her. She clenched her teeth and continued swimming, set on getting away.
"Aye Captain" I run back to deck
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
I wait for Alvin.
I will the currents to push me faster. "You're not getting away."
over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
"She will break as easily as the others. and I am on it" I say pulling together some of the men, then freezing the water around sonia into solid Ice.
The water around me freezes, "YETI!"
Sonia screeched at the sudden cold, but continued to struggle. Finally she closed her eyes and placed her hands flat on the ice, causing it to break apart around her rapidly, actually all of it broke apart and she slipped up and through, running carefully now across the shattered ice.
I unfreeze some of the water, so I can get out of it, and take off after Sonia.
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
I have the now frozen tide pull Sonia back toward the ship.
I melt the ice she's running on top of so she's underwater. And the pull her towards the ship.
I get annoy of all the mess "Get her back before I blast all of you to Tartarus!"
"She's in my grip, Captain."
over a year ago goodyb0y55 said…
name: Jack(Jacky)Faber
Pirate name: Bloody Jack.
God Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Richard Faber( Deceased)
Personality: Loyal, couragous, brilliant, and trustworthy for a Pirate. Will give his life for any person the crew from the Captain to the lower deck hands.
Appearance:check pic
Power: able to read and memorize any map in a second.
Weapons: Large Blade for Raids.
History: After watching my dad, stepmother, and sister die because of sickness i snuck aboard a currupt british naval ship. I learned the Trade of being a sailor and became a midshipman. I was eventually found out to be to young to be in a naval ship
I was shipped back to England where i "worked" as a liberator of goods(thief). Eventually people started saying that bloody (bloody is an negative phrase in england) Jack whenever i stole for them. I eventually made it legitamante when a wanted poster said yhe name (Bloody Jack).
I joined the Achilles' crew when i was able to read a map the needed reading after the navagator fell ill with small pox. I did so well the decided to let me tag along as a understudy navagator.
last edited over a year ago
"And I think Siren is helping too."
Heres the pic
Heres the pic
*Raises eyebrows.)
goodyb0y55 commented…
can i join over a year ago
I hold the rope at the edge of the ship for them to climb on
I push Sonia on the rope first...
I grab the rope and pull her up, slamming her on the deck. I place the rope around her neck and start to choke her "Try that again and I WILL SEND YOU TO HADES MYSELF!" I say then let her go, going to the helm
I pick up Sonia.
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
"If you don't want her running off, why isn't she in a blasted cell already?"
"She was suppose to be in a duel soon"
I walk around the b0at[\.
((Thanks for waiting guys...))

Sonia choked and coughed up water, her situation wasn't being helped by being choked by the captain, " I'd like to see you try cap. You can't even control your own prisoners!"
I come back towards Sonia.
I help Sonia up and look at her in slight pity. "The way you're acting the Captain's gonna kielhall you." I hand her over to the Bo'sun so she can be taken down to the Brigg.
I continue steering "Land Ahoy, prepare to land"
I shake my head at Sonia and walk away.
I step aside from the edge and walk away
I wait, and as she is put in a cell, I freeze her feet to the floor.
I climb up the mast, trying to to get a better view of the land.
I put go down to the brigg so someone is keeping an eye on Sonia.
I then put a layer of frost over everything in her cell, lowering the temperature of the cell to an uncomfortable level.
(That's kinda rude.)
(Yeti isnt known as Cuddly Polar Bear or Snuggle penguin, now is he?)
Sonia shivered slightly, arming a glare at Yeti, " You do realize, I will get off of here again, and believe me, I'm coming after you first mate."
"Ok, If you survive the duel or any other punishment you will earn trying to run away, I will note it for later reference" I say spitting in front of her, and it turns to Ice on contact with the ground.
(There is no escape. In the water, you have no chance. On land, you might get away, but they will find you."
"I might believe you, Lass. but there is something you tend to forget. If you run away where will you stay? What will you do for food, shelter, and transportation? Face it youre dug deep in the hole.
"Exactly why's there no escape."
"And in case you haven't Noticed, Its us who will make your stay here tolerable, or worse then tartarus. You pick your action, we pick the punishment."
last edited over a year ago