Heroes of Olympus RP Club War at Seas: The Omega Pirates

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Jan 15, 2013 at 08:51AM
Back when Pirates were everything, there was a war. An unknown war between Greek and Romans. Any marine ship belonging to any country is a secondary enemy. The Greek leader is Edward "Blackbeard" Teach. Here you are a seamen of the Omega Pirates. You man ship Achilles Redemption. It has 40 cannons and 8 swivels.
Ranking(Highest to Lowest)

[Ship's Official]
Captain: Avis "Blaze Emerald" Aquila Phoenix, son of Ares[Mars] (me)
Quartermaster(Second In-charge; Almost same rank as Captain. Also Navigate): Rodger "Yeti" Ceyx, son of Boreas (Hades_Shadow)
First Mate(Captain's mate).: Reina "Siren" Jackson, daughter of Poseidon (JasmineValdez)
Navigator(Quartermaster's mate): Taylor "Crossbones" D'Lassio, daughter of Thanatos (Nicolicious)
Boatswain(Crew's Foremen): Alvin "Glauketas" Hamilton, son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)

[Ship's Crew]
Q-deck's Men(Crew who men swivels and Quarterdeck's mast):
Master Gunner(In-Charge of weapons status and deadly supplies: Gun Powder, Cannons...):
Doctor[x5]:
Gunners[x48](Please Specify Cannon or Swivel):
Cook[x2]
Watchmen[x4]: Matt "Finn", son of Nemesis (Rogue475)
Kiera "Rogue" Mason (ShadowRanger)
Sailors[∞]:
Cabinboy(Cook's helper, does most of cleaning of the ship):
Prisoners: Sonia Adams

The Achilles Redemption:
It's a medium size ship. It has 40 cannons: 36 Under deck, 2 Fore Cannons, 4 On deck. It has 8 swivels: 2 At the front, 2 on each side of the Deck, 1 On each side of the Quarterdeck. 2 Masts and 2 Side-Masts. The Ram is made from Celestial Bronze with the inside of a strong mortal metal. The ship is strong and able to withstand rams and most broadsides. The Ship is controlled by the Captain (like Percy with boats).

Things you must know as an Omega Pirate:
All Sailors on board are armed with a Musket, Pistol and scimitar
Cannon and Swivel Ammunition
Cannon Ball: Normal one cannon shot
Chain-Shots: It hits the mast of the ship causing the enemy ship to not be able move.
Tri-Shots: It shoots 3 Cannons at once
Explosive Shot: The cannon ball explodes on impact
Greek Fire attachment: Swivels use this most of the time. The cannon is light up with Greek fire before being shot.

Tactics and Plans
The Achilles Spear: When the ships onto the other ship in the middle most times splitting it apart or making the Redemption get stuck into the ship.
Manticore's Blast: All the cannons and swivels are to face forward to blast.
Omega Aegis: The Redemption will blast forward to stop cannons from hitting something(Ally, Base...)
Neamon Claw: Upon a broadside, all Sailors are to jump onto the enemy vessel, attack and return before the Redemption leaves.

Fill this up to join:

Name:
*Pirate Name:

Age(Must be above 17):

God Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Personality:

Appearance:

Powers:

Weapons:

History(Please include why they were chosen into Emerald's crew and how they got their Pirate Name):

Mods of this RP:
NicoL
Jas
Alvin
Rogue
Shadow
Me (course XD)

This RP is Affiliated with link
Back when Pirates were everything, there was a war. An unknown war between Greek and Romans. Any mari
last edited on Jan 25, 2013 at 03:42PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 332 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 332

over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
(I. FREAKING. LOVE. THAT. MOVIE. So good! I was going to add a part like in the end!)
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(I'm personally going to miss Percy Jackson)
(great movie, and superb cast)
(That's why I wanted a true and realistic naval battle, not cheated by mythology stuffz)
(Same cast coming back for Sea of Monsters.)
laugh
(not exactly, 007 won't be Chiron and annabeth will be blonde!!)
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(And she is wearing grey contacts....I wonder who will play Thalia...)
(good question and
Why arnt they all like 12?)
(I g2g night)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Paloma Kwiatkowski
Katelyn Mager (Young Thalia) These two will play Thalia)
(oh yeah, it's no prob man. I know how exams can be hard
(Also, we are not going to keep using the Redemption cause ships get destroyed sometimes. So we might change)
over a year ago Directingchicky said…
Name: Sonia Adams.
*Pirate Name: Sonia

Age(Must be above 17): 25

God Parent: Daughter of Eris

Mortal Parent: Unknown

Personality: Harsh, sarcastic to a point, snappy and cruel, but has some good points.

Appearance: Picture

Powers: Can vause mischief and destruction, unless she is bounch by the hands and feet, then she is useless.

Weapons: Hidden all over her person. Too many to count.

History(Please include why they were chosen into Emerald's crew and how they got their Pirate Name): N/A
Name: Sonia Adams. 
*Pirate Name: Sonia

Age(Must be above 17): 25

God Parent: Daughter of Eris
(accepted)
(Is that what iMDB says, if not then it is not true)
(iMBD is The best.)
"Cap'n!" I shout at Emerald.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I hop on the enemy ship, with a point a bucket of water explodes and ropes fly from the ship and throw some off.
A large beam of the ship crashed down, narrowly missing the lot of them, a woman shooting her hands out, she seemed to be the cause of all the mischief. She glared and partially sneered at the ones who decided to come onto their ship, daughter of the Goddess Eris, Sonia was no wimpy female.
I lay on the snow next to the ship, my clothes and some of my flesh were burn.
I then form an ice bridge between the two ships and slide across
The sailors jump across and start fighting
I start to whip the other ships crew, while advancing to the captain.
zzzzzz
I tell a good portion of the crew not to fight but to raid, then jump offboard onto the snow.
A guy grabs Sonia from behind. "How'd you escape" He was pulled back by a green hair man. I start t choke him, part of my face was burned and still smoking "You..." I crush his neck breaking it. I slam him on the deck. I start punching, breaking every bone in his body.
Sonia turned and slammed her foot into his chest, " I have my ways of escaping." turning once more she ran for the edge of the boat, lifting her hand and a beam from their ship broke free, heading straight for their captain.
I grab her and pull her back as a men swing his sword. I shoot him with my pistol "Get. On. My. Ship"
(gtg, Q-Master, capture Sonia after)
As I land on the snow, I kill the winds, stopping both ships.
"How about hell no." she growled and kicked him away from her, jumping from the ship and drawing her sword.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I make more ropes snap and roll in some of the sails come in.
"Argh!" I take out my katana and run to the captain. I swing my blade and slash his face.
I watch the whole thing.
I see Sonia and tackle her, knocking her out. I carry her to our ship "Crossbones, take her to the cell, lock her up carefully"
I Ice the ship over, giving us time to loot it before it sinks.
"Aye aye Cap." I say taking the girl. I carry her down under deck and drop her in a cell.
I tell the crew to loot the ship, and to hurry.
"Have fun princess." I say to the girl.
I then go to the captain, "Anything you need, punishments to be dealt, the usual?"
"Keep the ship up for a while" I say going to the enemy's captain room then I walk out and back to my ship. "That'll be all Yeti. Cabinboy, you're in-charge of our prisoner. Take the helm Yeti." I look at the sailors "To Sailor's Paradise Yeti, I think our men deserves a break" they all cheer
last edited over a year ago
Sonia groans and awakes, in the cell of the ship..." No! Release me!" she ran to the door and slammed her fist's against it, causing them to bend.
"Hey! Don't break it, come on, help me out. Cap'n is trusting me, please?" the cabinboy says
"Aye sir, Helm and extra frost on the boat" I say heading to the helm
I hear banging from my map and walk downstairs to the prison cell. I see the girl and the cabin boy, I fix my pirate hat, so it was covering my forehead just above my eyes, and walk towards them. "What seems to be the problem?"
"No!" she snapped at the cabin boy and slipped through the bars, intending to go up and get out of there, but paused when the other man came down. She glared at him and clenched her fists, " I am just leaving thank you..."
I keep at the helm, but soon pass off the duty to someonewho is better skilled at piloting. I head below decks to talk to the captain. when I hear our prisoner, and instinctively pull out my whip with a smile.
"Do what you can Yeti, I'll check up deck" I go out and start climbing the tallest mast
She pushed her way past the man and saw the one with the whip, and she narrowed her eyes, " Think again, I'm not so into things like that."
I look around the seas. I jump and dive into the sea
"No, I am known as the frozen punisher, You have any thoughts of jumping or no intentions of returning to your cell, You might learn why the Queens flag flies red stripes." I say, using my hand gesture to tell her to return to her cell.
She only scoffed, " Yeah, okay. You're cute." she sauntered directly past him, wearing a smug smirk, " Good luck with that."
I take the whip, and give her a good lash against her back. "I Promise you, Cute isnt in my description." I say starting to pull out rope.