Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Half-Blood: Romantic Style

pink-bookworm posted on Jan 07, 2014 at 10:52PM
So, um, hey. I was adamant on posting this. Thought of it the other night but since this club is mainly filled with guys I wasn't sure, but, hey, doesn't everyone need a bit of love in their lives?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just normal Camp Half-Blood with romance involved. I guess there is actually romance in Camp, but you get what I mean anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demigods:
Zara Hyde- Daughter of Athena (pink-bookworm)
Allen Clarkson 'Clark'- Godly parent unknown (Rogue475)
Alexei Tyres- Son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Tyson Samoan- Son of Hades (Screaming_Death)
Chloe Pales- Daughter of Apollo (Nicolicious)
Jaeda Sky- Daughter if Poseidon (IstJae513)

NPC
Jake Harver- Son of Apollo.

Ps, Made it, Blaze. If you haven't already noticed....

last edited on Feb 05, 2014 at 06:42AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4645 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 4645

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
I then grab my jacket and strap on my sword to my belt, then extend my hand out to help her walk if she needed it.
over a year ago ShadowRanger said…
"Oh um there's a changing area at the back." I say. "Wait! Do you have any cuts or bruises or wounds on your chest? If you do it has to be cleaned."
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I close my eyes, trying to think. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I'm going to warn you, I'm really skinny." I sigh and take off my shirt, revealing a bunch of cuts and bruises scattered across my chest. "Wow, it's a lot worse than I thought."
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I grab his hand. "Is my sword there?"
"I think so..." I mutter and walk with Zara, supporting her.
I nod my head. "Alright. How far is camp? I couldn't tell how far we went last night."
over a year ago ShadowRanger said…
"Don't worry. You're not the first skinny guy to walk into the infirmary. After a few months of training you'll get buff in no time." I say. I take a look at his chest and hiss. "That looks really bad. This might sting a little." I wash of the cloth in a pail nearby then start cleaning his wounds.
(I gtg to school. Sorry CT.)
"hold on" I mutter as I tie my shoes, then throw my pack over my shoulder. "...It's that direction, although I don't really know how far..." I tell her and point in the direction of camp.
I nod. "Okay," I say watching him tie his shoes.
I then wrap my arm around her just above the wound and look at her. "Do you help or are you good?"
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I bit my lip as she dabs the wounds. It stung so bad and I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. I willed myself to shock myself.
"I'm okay. It's just a little numb."
"okay, just take it easy, we don't have any bandages left..." I tell Zara and release my arm from her, letting it drop down. To my side.
last edited over a year ago
"You used them all on me? Sorry,"I frown.
"Zara you could have died if we hadn't used them up... Don't be sorry, your alive." I smile and start walking with her towards the old campsite.
I smile back at him. "Just don't you get hurt," I laugh.
"heh, not if I can help it." I reply to Zara and playfully brush against her shoulder.
I laugh. "Good, good."
(time skip?)
I nod and walk with her through the forest.
(Yeah, time skip)
Almost a half an hour we close in on the camp, but hide when we notice several armed adult demigods about the place.
"Dammit," I mutter. "What are we going to do?" I whisper to Allen.
"they probably got to him..." I whisper back, shocked at what I was seeing, they had several children, persumabbly demigods, bound by rope. "The heck are these people?" I mutter.
My eyes widen at the sight. "We have to do something about this and no idea. I've never seen anything like it."
(right so tell me how you want this to play out before I go off and make a decision)
"Agreed, but we only have one sword..." I remind her and hide behind a large tree trunk.
(Don't know.)
(well here are some options: diversion and free kids, own capture, either way see Jake.)
(What do you mean by own capture?)
(as in the two are cap'd, again only one sword and no real powers between the two)
(oh okay. Hmmm what do you want to do? I don't mind)
(well its either more drama or cleverness which both would make for an interesting story part)
(Hmm I'll take drama. I'm good with that stuff)
(McKay cool)
Suddenly a blade tip touches my back, startled I grip my sword handle."Ah,ah no... " Someone says from behind me.
I jump to turn and see who the voice was coming from. I was met with a tall boy with a smirk scrawled across his face,
"stand up slowly" He grins and pulls the sword from my sheath. I curse under my breath and do so.
"Get away from him," I growl.
"Please just leave us alone." I try to convince the man, he looked like he was in his mid-twenties, strong build which meant I wouldn't be able to fight him without a weapon... "Not a chance, you just wandered into the wrong camp... Halfbloods." he grins and motions with his sword for us to move toward the campsite.
"We won't go with you," I growl, attempting to kick him so we could get away. "I don't even know what a half blood is," I lie.
"And I'm to believe a normal teen couple is walking around the woods, with a sword?" He smiles wickedly. "no your demigods..."
"I found it last night, we were just passing by, on a date. I didn't know what it was."
"Bullshit... Looky here boys!" He exclaims and shows us off to the other twenty or so men at camp. "Can you run?" I whisper to her.
"Yeah I think so," I whisper back. I nervously look at the people.
"take the bag and make a run for it, I'll distract them..." I whisper to her and slowly loosen the strap on my bag.
"You have to promise me you'll be back. I can't do this by myself."
"Zara you know I can't..." I whisper as we inch closer to the enemy camp.
last edited over a year ago
I frown. "You can't leave me."
"Zara your injured, I can't risk it with your life... Go" I tell her and kick the man behind me in the shin, turning around and grabbing the sword from him. "Run!" I cry out to her,
A tear falls from my eyes. "Only because I have to," I whisper and sprint. I needed to get him back.
I unforgivingly stab the man in the chest, wincing as I kill the man. I then grab my sword from him and turn toward Zara. "Here!" I exclaim and throw the blade to her, then turn and face the army of cut-throats.
I catch the blade that Allen threw at me.