Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Half-Blood: Romantic Style

pink-bookworm posted on Jan 07, 2014 at 10:52PM
So, um, hey. I was adamant on posting this. Thought of it the other night but since this club is mainly filled with guys I wasn't sure, but, hey, doesn't everyone need a bit of love in their lives?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just normal Camp Half-Blood with romance involved. I guess there is actually romance in Camp, but you get what I mean anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demigods:
Zara Hyde- Daughter of Athena (pink-bookworm)
Allen Clarkson 'Clark'- Godly parent unknown (Rogue475)
Alexei Tyres- Son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Tyson Samoan- Son of Hades (Screaming_Death)
Chloe Pales- Daughter of Apollo (Nicolicious)
Jaeda Sky- Daughter if Poseidon (IstJae513)

NPC
Jake Harver- Son of Apollo.

Ps, Made it, Blaze. If you haven't already noticed....

last edited on Feb 05, 2014 at 06:42AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4645 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 4645

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I go searching for Allen.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
I emerge from the water and rub my eyes, my free hand brushing the hair out of my eyes.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
Is still unconscious in the middle of camp.
(Like a boss)
(Fun for you)

"Allen," I call, with a smile.
I turn to the sound of Zara's familiar voice and smile. "Heh, sorry... I got carried away..." I mutter and laugh.
"It's okay." I laugh and sit down on the edge, my feet dipping in.
I wade over next to the edge where Zara was at, climbing out and sitting next to her, soaked and cold, but still felt good.
"How was the swim?" I smile.
"Well it was more like a tumble really, not exactly a swan dive." I joke.
"You have such great skills," I tease him.
"Oh yes, almost mad with them!" I nod looking at Zara.
I laugh. "I have some pretty great ones too."
"Oh really? Care to explain" I laugh and use an English accent to the best of my ability.
I laugh. "My skills of monster fighting,duh!"
"Ah yes! Behold Zara the awsome!" I laugh with her and smile, it was great to have her back to (somewhat) normal, without all the danger and fear of fighting.
"Why thank, thank you," I grin.
I smile at her. "I'm really glad to see your okay..." I tell her, getting lost in her eyes.
(I'll see about posting when i can...)
I smile. "Me too. I won't leave you that easily."
"You had Me so worried..." I confess and shake my head. "Huh... I was afraid..."
last edited over a year ago
"You didn't need to be worried.yes I guess I was bleeding a lot, but."
"Still, Zara your here because... You held on, thank you." I tell her, then lean forward slightly, looking at her lips...
"No problem. I felt like passing out so many times." I notice Allen inch forward and I stare into him, a smile tugging at my lips.
I grin and tilt my head, with my hand slowly reaching toward her cheek. "But you held on" I smile.
I bid my head with a smile. "I did. I had to. You helped me," I say feeling his hand in my cheek.
"That I did..." I slowly tilt forward, we were so close now. Just one final push, I couldn't help but notice how much life she had in her, so much fire in her heart... Passion, drove me to finally land the kiss.
I feel his lips against mine and I begin to kiss him back, my arm tangling around the back of his shoulders.
I close my eyes and allow my other hand to carefully hold her just above the wound.
I feel his hand hold me just above where the bandage was. Nothing around us mattered at this time. It was just him and I.
As we continue to kiss each other, a familiar tingling sensation rushes down my spine, spreading in all directions. I began to shiver, I had never held a girl before so tightly. As if we were now bound to one another with adamantium chains.
We stand there kissing and I feel love, rush through my stomach, if that was even possible. It was a hard feeling to describe, but my heart sped up and my whole bodied tingled with pleasure.
After shivering, I tilt my head into kissing her neck. My heart began beating faster and faster. It is primal instinct for mortals to love, it electrifies and excites. When compassion meets with Intimacy, it forms a simple four-letter word... Love.
I felt his lips meet my neck and pleasure filled my body once again. My arms still wrapped around him, I kissed us cheek, y eyes opening for a brief second to see what I was doing. Everything about him was amazing. His kisses, his eyes, his face. Just him in general.
(right hold on, I'm gonna be pulling an all nighter tonight, brb)
(Okay, lol.)
I pause for a moment, breathing heavily I look up at Zara and brush a lock of curly hair out her her face. "You don't even realize how beautiful you really are." I tell her in awe, how did I ever manage to get so lucky?
I blush. "Thanks Allen. You're really attractive too," I smile, gazing into him, love filling my eyes. Even though at this time it wasn't great what was going on around us and what we were here for, in this moment, nothing else mattered, it felt perfect.
(Be right back. Probably 20 minutes? Less, maybe more.)
I smile and continue to feel the tingling as we held each other close. A sense of bliss came over me as I rest my head against her shoulder. All the constant fighting had led up to this moment, and it was just... Glorious.
I snuggle closer to him. "I just want to stay like this for the rest of our lives. Just us two, no distractions, no monsters, no demigods, no gods, just us."

(Last post. I'll be back so don't leave me. And I also realised they aren't boyfriend or girlfriend yet...)
I smile and nod slowly. "We can... We can run away from it all... But..." I manage, then kiss her on the top of the head. "We also have a responsibility..."
(That was gonna be my last post but I'll see how long I can wait. What is there an initiation or something lol?)
I nod. "We do, we can't run away from it all. Monsters will find us no matter where we go anyway.."

(Ohh, sorry Rogue. You didn't have to wait. You probably didn't. And well to be honest if I kissed a guy right and we weren't going out. I'd want them to ask me out otherwise I wouldn't say we were together, just that I liked them and we kissed, haha)
over a year ago ShadowRanger said…
(omg guys, get a room)
I walk around camp and a guy passed out. I rush up to him and check his pulse. After that I try shaking him awake "Hey! Are you okay!?"
(Haha, we have a room, in the forest :P did you just read the whole kissing scenes between Allen and Zara?)
(no. do you think I really have the time to read all of that? You guys were like writing a story just on one kiss)
(Haha, it was entertaining.made me feel like I was writing one of my stories)
(good for you then haha)
(Haha)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(*claps* bravo, wunderbar, that's what this rp is for)
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
Doesn't wake up