Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Half-Blood: Romantic Style

pink-bookworm posted on Jan 07, 2014 at 10:52PM
So, um, hey. I was adamant on posting this. Thought of it the other night but since this club is mainly filled with guys I wasn't sure, but, hey, doesn't everyone need a bit of love in their lives?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just normal Camp Half-Blood with romance involved. I guess there is actually romance in Camp, but you get what I mean anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demigods:
Zara Hyde- Daughter of Athena (pink-bookworm)
Allen Clarkson 'Clark'- Godly parent unknown (Rogue475)
Alexei Tyres- Son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Tyson Samoan- Son of Hades (Screaming_Death)
Chloe Pales- Daughter of Apollo (Nicolicious)
Jaeda Sky- Daughter if Poseidon (IstJae513)

NPC
Jake Harver- Son of Apollo.

Ps, Made it, Blaze. If you haven't already noticed....

last edited on Feb 05, 2014 at 06:42AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4645 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 4645

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
"My turn then?" I yawn.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
"Yeah, your turn."
"Alright, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite." I muse and get up from the ground.
I laugh. "Hmm I can't be sure that the bed bugs won't bite," I joke.
"Probably right... Anyway get some rest." I tell her with a smile.
I smile back. "I will."
I nod to her and pick up my sword, then lean against a nearby tree to watch the forest.
I lay down on the ground, my eyes closing over.
A few minutes after Zara lays down Jake rises and walks over to me. "hey there, you should probably rest." I tell the boy as he sits on a log near me. "I need to talk to you..."
Half asleep, hake awake I start daydreaming.
"What about?" I ask the kid, who then looks up at me. "Zara..." he mutters. I blink and look at Jake. "What? Did you see something... In your dream?" I ask him alarmed. "No!... no, no it's not that..."
I finally fall asleep and for a while all I could see was blackness until it turned into a scenery of a grassed area.
I stare at the boy, waiting for his reply... "I... Um, I see that you and her are good friends..." He tells me. "... yes? I'd hope so..." I reply to him.
I couldn't see much just a field of grass and I stood in the very centre of it, not moving.
"... Do you... Love her?" He mumbles looking down. I look at Jake wide-eyed. "Wha... What are getting at here?" I ask Jake after a pause.
A person starts to appear from the shadows and all I can make out is white clothing and skin.
"Because i can see it... Or saw it..." He trails off, thinking of her. "Could you explain?" I ask shifting position against the tree, into facing the boy. "In a dream... I saw you and her holding each other... Crying..." He tells me with the most serious tone i'd heard from him yet. "...You have some messed up dreams" I muse and glance over at the fire. The radiant heat, warding off any unwelcomed.
I shift around in my sleep.
"...I've liked her ever since we first came to camp." Jake confesses and looks back toward me. I try to say something but find no words to use, so I simply remain silent. "She'd pick you anyway..." Jake mutters to himself and looks off into the darkness of the forest. "How can you say that?" I reply instantly. "Look, if you really love... her... then... Talk to her." I tell him, holding back emotion. This situation really went from bad to worse...
last edited over a year ago
The dream disappears and I stop dreaming all together.
"... I'll take watch for the night, don't worry I'll be occupied." he tells my solomly and takes out the 'new toy' from his pack. "Are you sure?" I ask him but he simply nods, I can tell he no longer wants to talk. I nod slightly and walk over to the fire, then lay down against my backpack.
I curl up.
I lay on my back looking up at the stars, thinking on what the boy had mentioned... I did love her, and this complicated things even more. He seems like a good kid, just a little shy that's all...
last edited over a year ago
My eyes snap open and I yawn. The night sky entering my eyes.
I instantly lose focus as Zara moves. Almost startled by the irony. I then crawl over to the fire and place more tinder inside it.
I groan, sitting up. For some reason I just couldn't sleep.
"I didn't wake you did I?' I ask her with concern.
"Oh, no you didn't. I just can't sleep," I frown."
I sigh a little with relief. If she had heard us talking that wouldve killed me on the spot... "Hmm..." I mutter and continue to tinker with the fire.
"Jake on watch?" I ask.
"yeah he I'm... Is gonna watch for the rest of the night... His idea." I tell her and bite my lip not to mention how Jake felt about her.
(cya)
I nod. "If he wants I can take over later?"

See you
"You'd have to ask him, although I'm sure he'd like that..." I trail off then lay back against my pack once more looking up at the nighttime sky.
(Last post ;-)
I shiver despite the fire going. I nod. "Alright."
I notice her shiver then go to my backpack. "Here." I tell her pulling out a jacket I had stored. Then I walk over to her and sit beside her, offer her the jacket.
I look at Allen and the jacket, taking it from his hand. "Thanks."
"Yeah, that's why I'm here isn't it? Providing the jackets, and you provide the adventure!" I laugh.
I laugh. "If that's how you want it to be," I joke.
"Uh huh" I nod and look over toward Jake. "He seems pretty nice."
"Yeah he does."
"So how you holding up?" I ask nudging her after a moment.
"I'm fine. How come you ask?"
"Because I care..." I say to Zara, looking into her eyes.
I smile. "I'm glad you care. I care too."
Now beside Zara, I couldn't help but feel the urge to kiss her, but for Jake's sake I look away and avert my gaze to the fire. Love... oh how it hurts.
I smile again and blush.
Jake walks up and sits by himself on the opposite side of the fire. "Oh... Maybe I should go..." he mutters as he notices the two of us sitting close to one another.
I turn to Jake. "Why would you go away?" I frown.
"I didn't... Want to interrupt." He mutters. "We were just talking." I assure Jake.
"Hey you're not interrupting."