Heroes of Olympus RP Club Neos Seven [Station: 07]

Rogue475 posted on Jan 06, 2015 at 05:29AM
(Warning! This story is not appropriate for younger audiences. There are other forums on this club that would serve far better if you do not wish for Intense violence, Suggestive themes, and whatever we teenagers can write. This message is intended to keep those under the ages of adult content from this forum, so do be advised as we will not tolerate anything but respect. Thank You)______________________________________­_

Without further ado, I present to you; Neos Seven
Welcome to Station: 07, the literal "Cloud City" of the 22nd century. Born into an era unlike any other, a time when the impossible is all but the reality, you are a citizen of the Seventh great floating city in the sky. Promises of a life of privilege and luster followed those who took up residents in these vast complexes, suspended in geo-synchronous orbit around Earth's skies. This, along with brilliant technological advancements have ensured mankind's survival safely in the confines of these mystical cities. When the many unlucky whom remain on the surface must hide away from the massive sandstorms and earthquakes that shake the planet at its very core, the people of Neos Seven will thrive safely for the rest of time.

"Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? truth is, people down there have it better off. Yeah sandstorms? Earthquakes? They're all nothing compared to life outside the wall... Oh they didn't tell you in the intro? Well, here's a little bit of history for you."

"In the year 2140, amidst this new found city in the sky, it wasn't all gold and glamorous as it's shown. No, this city was broken to begin with. And the man behind it all, Herald of the New Dawn, Gregory Lancaster... A posh noble and aristocrat who was by no design of his own, of course, became the most powerful man to have never set foot on the Earth. For his first act as Lord of the Neos, Gregory made a giant wall, hard as the toughest most reinforced titanium alloy ever made... This wall of Jericho, separates the poor and innocent, from all of society and any clean source of food. This was the first act of many set forth by this mad man..."

"Eleven years have past and his reign is absolute, only there is a light in the darkness... The Legion, a group of rebel insurrectionists, hoping to bring about the end of tyranny and restore justice to this world of chaos, have finally begun to act... And today, we found us a way to breach the great wall of Jericho... We found you."

Name-
~
Age- (Main character must be a teenager during this part of the story)
~
Base Personality- (Ex: Brash, Arrogant, Follower, Leader, etc...)
~
Cause to answer the call- (More than just saying "It felt right" Give us some depth)
~
Appearance- (A pic will do)
~
Attire- (Most common attire)
~
Weapon Specialization- (Pistol, Sword, Lance, Rifle, Dual Shortblade, Repulsor Guantlets{will be explained}, etc...)
~
Family-
~
Love Ties-
~
Designated Class- (Minority, Majority)
~

Minority:

Legion Runners-

-Nemo Tullion

-A'llea Connors

-Carrie Vincent

-Graham Levine

-Robert Solius

-Jackson Connors

-Edward Lucas

Majority:

Legion Assets within the wall-

-Colt Lancaster
(Warning! This story is not appropriate for younger audiences. There are other forums on this club th
last edited on Jan 14, 2015 at 03:32AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 583 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 583

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Carrie-

"I don't want your food." I mumbled, looking at him.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Nemo~

"Now what?" Nem asked as he watched the noble boy head towards the wall.

"Now?... Now we wait, and hope he'll send that message... C'mon, I've been posted at the old wheat productuion center for the night."

"And Jackson is okay with me staying with you?" The boy turned to her, unease in his words.

"He'll have to be."
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"Look, I heard there was a thief at the market today and I think the next shipment is in a week." Graham countered. "I want to help you. Oh! Interesting fact, I heard Colt Lancaster was snooping around on this side today. "
Carrie-

"I don't need your help Graham. I've gone without food before. And what on earth is he doing on this side?" Was Colt Lancaster mental?
"Well, I feel bad, okay? I stole most of the food today from the market." Graham confessed. "I don't know, but it can't be good."
(If you guys are ready, I'd like to skip ahead a few months)
(Yup, I'm happy with that)
(Alright.)
(How about the two; Carrie and Graham officially joined and are now being trained?)
Two Months Later

Jackson~

"Listen up, you're all part of the legion now, so you rats will learn to obey or else you'll end up out on the streets... We will feed you and your family, so long as you remain loyal to the cause." The harsh tone of the man's voice echoed through the room full of new recruits. Nemo shifted slightly as his eyes scanned the faces of new Legionnaires. "You've learned how to survive, you've learned how to defend yourself, and you've defied all that would crush you and your people. So tonight I stand proud before the men and women of the Legion."
last edited over a year ago
(Yup, okay, got it!)

Carrie-

"I'm ready!" Everybody included me shouted in response to Jackson. There was a few of us by now, the boy I had ran into two months earlier being one of them.
"Yes sir!" Graham shouted. He was ready to fight this war.
~~~~
Meanwhile on the other side, Colt was lounging on his couch with his soon-to-be-wife, Mikaela. Colt was writing his notes in a notebook.
"So what have you been up to since your little escape?" Mikaela asked, trying to ease the awkwardness.
"Just been wandering. Going to school. Talking with you," Colt reached for her hand. He had to pretend he liked her. "You know the usual stuff." Mikaela smiled.
"Do you want to watch a movie?" Mikaela asked, moving over to sit next to him. Colt shut his notebook and threw it on the table. She rested her head on Colt's shoulder.
"Sure," Colt said, clicking the remote. He sighed. Colt and Mikaela were arranged-married and forced to have a relationship, but he didn't feel a spark or anything. He wanted to fall in love and chose who he was going to marry.
Jackson nodded and stood aside. Not a minute later, an older man clad in a black uniform entered the room. "Why do we fight?" The man asked, pacing around to where Jackson once stood. "Why? Why is it that we stand against the wall?" He remained unnamed, but as he past each Veteran of the Legion, they stiffened and stood at attention, even a reluctant Nemo stood as the man passed.
Carrie-

I watched as the man passed each of us. I just let my eyes wander of him as I stood, stiff. I didn't want to be the one that accidentally moved. I didn't know who this guy was, but he was surely scary.
Graham stood as stiff as a tree, just staring straight ahead. He knew Carrie was somewhere in here, but he didn't bother looking for her right now.
The man grinned. "No-one? Not one person knows why we fight?" He chuckled, rolling his eyes for a slight instant.
"For equality!" Graham shouted. "And for justice!"
"I can't argue with that." He chuckled and nodded to the boy. "We are here for the people out there." He began to point towards the the outer city, before turning once more to the teenagers. "We fight so that one day that wall will symbolize freedom... Because it'll have a hole in it the size of Lancastar's arse."
Graham raised his hand. He wanted to know if the rumors of Colt Lancaster was working with them were true.
The man clad in black turned, before pointing. "You there, what is your name?"
"Graham, Graham Levine." Graham answered.
"Well Graham Levine, what is you question?"
"Is it true that Colt Lancaster is working with us? Cause if it's true, how do you know if you can trust him?" Graham asked.
The man glanced back towards Jackson and then back to the boy. "I can neither confirm nor deny, but I assure you, rumors are just that... A rumor."
Awesome57 commented…
I shall join, if you are fine with that. over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
Yes that I am :-) over a year ago
over a year ago Awesome57 said…
Name: Edward Lucas
~
~
Base Personality: Reckless, Fierce, Decisive, Serious
~
Cause to answer call: Kid who has been through every hardship. He wants the poor beings known as humans to stop suffering. Not that he himself isn't one.
~
Appearance: (Sorry guys, I have no pictures) Male, Blond hair, cuts up and down his lean muscular arms, pale skin, soulless hazel eyes.
~
Attire: Torn jeans, Black t-shirt, long overcoat
~
Weapon Specialization: Baton and Sword
~
Family: None- Parents were slaughtered when they attempted to steal food.
~
Love Ties: None
~
Class: Minority
Carrie-

I watched on as the two boys talked. I knew the rumours were true about Colt Lancaster. It was just a question whether or not he was trustworthy.
(Not many would be for siding with the son of the enemy, you must understand the secrecy)
(Welcome to the club)
Graham nodded slightly.
~~
Colt and Mikaela finished their movie. Colt was wide awake, while Mikaela was fast asleep. He carefully got out from under her head He got out a pillow and a blanket from a cabinet underneath the couch. Colt carefully placed the pillow underneath her head and draped the blanket over her. Did Mikaela really like him or was it just an act for their families? He didn't know. Colt looked at his watch and checked the time. It was almost time for him to go down to Zero Theta and deliver the messages. Colt put on his coat and quietly sneaked out of his house with his notebook. A little while later he go to Zero Theta. He ripped out a piece of paper and gave it to the lady.
"Deliver this to Nemo please." Colt asked, politely. Was it okay for him to go back to the other side? He hadn't been there in two months. He kind of missed it. He wondered what Jackson was planning for him and for the war that was inevitable.
Two months had passed since Edward had seen the Tyrants son enter and leave this section of the city.He had kept to himself and did what he did best. Cause trouble for the city guards. He stole food often from the city venders who never had the time to chase him down. Edward knew every route around the city and every guard post. He memorized it so he would know the prime area to swipe food.
The lady grinned and gave the boy a mock salute. "Right away your highness." The woman teased before disappearing.
Colt sighed heavily. When would he he be able to leave this side? He fixed his shirt and vest as he walked away from Zero Theta. He would have to get home before his dad or his mom saw Mikaela resting alone on the couch. He raced back to his house, feeling lonely. Maybe this was his price to pay in the war.
Edward awoke from the street aching and miserable. His only joy was the running he would do today. He got up and strolled toward the venders. Today was the day that he would steal some nice ripe apples. They always came in at the same time everyday, towards the evening. He went up to the vender as usual, browsed a bit and waited until he was occupied. He snatched two apples and ran towards a nearby alley. He knew the guards would come around the corner in two minutes so he ran as fast as he could.
Jackson~

The man finally nodded to all the new recruits. "My name is Colonel Avery Jackson, and this is your first night as Legionnaires." He smiled and saluted the, before disappearing. Sergeant Jackson then stood forward with a clipboard and began naming the recruits in order of five person squads.

"Madison Kneil, Graham Levine, Carrie Vincent, Jacob Mathews, Assigned to Bravo Squad under Corporal Tullion."
Edward decided he had made it far enough and faded into a back alley. He hoped he had made it far enough to loose the guards that were chasing him.
Unidentified Guardsman~

Suddenly an arm grabbed him and threw the boy to the ground. "Hands behind your back, worm!"
"Worm you dare say." Edward sprung up and grasped a stout stick from within his cloak, which he used for dealing with anyone that tried to stop him. He knew he was severely outmatched but he did not hesitate. He knew of the electro-batons and he watched the guards hand. He knew full well that if that hand reached the gun that he had no chance.
Guardsman~

"... Really? C'mon, get up boy." The guard chuckled as two more appeared.

"What have we got here?"

"Oh watch out, he's got a stick!" One laughed in mock terror.
Edward counted three. He knew the streets and he knew more guards were approaching from behind. This was the day he had dreaded. He knew one day he would be outmatched. "If you are not afraid and think you'll catch me anyway, then why not have a 1 on 1 duel. You guys must be pretty board on guard duty all the time" Edward hoped this would buy him some time.
Guards~

"... John this isn't a good idea."

"Oh shut up Robert, I never have anything to do all day." One snapped, then took his comrades baton and handed it to the boy. "Stand back boys this is gonna be messy." The Guard let out a yawn as he drew his own weapon. "Alright, have at it."
"Awwww how nice of you to give me double the weapons to deliver double the pain." Edward activated the baton and the stick, which had a little secret to. It was no ordinary stick. It was a much older version of the regular batons. He had stolen this from an older guardsmen's collection. Edward walked toward the man with the electric baton raised in an attack stance and the heavier titanium baton in a defensive position.
Guard~

"Makes no difference, but this might." The man grinned as he took his pistol from its holster. "Now isn't that just scary...? He then tossed it to one of his comrades and lunged suddenly with his electrified baton.
Edward saw the lunge, barely, and managed to knock it aside with the titanium baton. He took a slight shock, which he wasn't used to. The baton still held firm in his grasp. He swung the electric baton into the guards torso as the guard had unbalanced himself with his sudden lunge.
Guard~

"Ah!" He groaned and backed away from the boy. "So that pup has teeth, your gonna pay."
"Looking forward to it.' Edward smiled, bared his teeth, and kept his pose. His key tactic: Lure the enemy into his space, for the baton was his arm and his arm can only reach so far.
Guard~

The guard then started slowly towards the boy, holding his baton at the ready. "There's no-one to save you boy, three of us? Where could you go?"
"To jail or to the grave. If i am lucky enough some one will come rescue me. Might as well make a sport out of it." Edward knew his luck was horrible and he was outmatched. He loved the odds of his survival. 1:3 or 3:1, he was a smart person, but he was in the middle of a battle now. He stayed in his stance and waited.
Carrie-

I smiled, looking at Graham. We were in the same squad. "uh, sir, are we suppose to go anywhere in particular, or just wait until you have called everybody's name out?"
Jackson~

The man did not reply, he merely continued naming off the list of recruits.

Nemo~

"C'mon, you four with me." The boy grumbled, as if unimpressed by his first squad.
Guard~

A shot rang out, then another, and another, until all three guards lie dead on the ground. "Move kid." A man insisted as he appeared from nowhere at all. He knelt down and began looting the ammunition and weapons off the dead. "I said move boy, guards will be coming and I won't be around next time to save your scrawny ass!"
"Thanks buddy, you think you can toss me a clip?"Edward moved towards the man and was heading back the way he came.
Carrie-

I followed Nemo hurriedly, walking beside the other three in the squad. He did not seem very happy about having us.