Heroes of Olympus RP Club Neos Seven [Station: 07]

Rogue475 posted on Jan 06, 2015 at 05:29AM
(Warning! This story is not appropriate for younger audiences. There are other forums on this club that would serve far better if you do not wish for Intense violence, Suggestive themes, and whatever we teenagers can write. This message is intended to keep those under the ages of adult content from this forum, so do be advised as we will not tolerate anything but respect. Thank You)______________________________________­_

Without further ado, I present to you; Neos Seven
Welcome to Station: 07, the literal "Cloud City" of the 22nd century. Born into an era unlike any other, a time when the impossible is all but the reality, you are a citizen of the Seventh great floating city in the sky. Promises of a life of privilege and luster followed those who took up residents in these vast complexes, suspended in geo-synchronous orbit around Earth's skies. This, along with brilliant technological advancements have ensured mankind's survival safely in the confines of these mystical cities. When the many unlucky whom remain on the surface must hide away from the massive sandstorms and earthquakes that shake the planet at its very core, the people of Neos Seven will thrive safely for the rest of time.

"Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? truth is, people down there have it better off. Yeah sandstorms? Earthquakes? They're all nothing compared to life outside the wall... Oh they didn't tell you in the intro? Well, here's a little bit of history for you."

"In the year 2140, amidst this new found city in the sky, it wasn't all gold and glamorous as it's shown. No, this city was broken to begin with. And the man behind it all, Herald of the New Dawn, Gregory Lancaster... A posh noble and aristocrat who was by no design of his own, of course, became the most powerful man to have never set foot on the Earth. For his first act as Lord of the Neos, Gregory made a giant wall, hard as the toughest most reinforced titanium alloy ever made... This wall of Jericho, separates the poor and innocent, from all of society and any clean source of food. This was the first act of many set forth by this mad man..."

"Eleven years have past and his reign is absolute, only there is a light in the darkness... The Legion, a group of rebel insurrectionists, hoping to bring about the end of tyranny and restore justice to this world of chaos, have finally begun to act... And today, we found us a way to breach the great wall of Jericho... We found you."

Name-
~
Age- (Main character must be a teenager during this part of the story)
~
Base Personality- (Ex: Brash, Arrogant, Follower, Leader, etc...)
~
Cause to answer the call- (More than just saying "It felt right" Give us some depth)
~
Appearance- (A pic will do)
~
Attire- (Most common attire)
~
Weapon Specialization- (Pistol, Sword, Lance, Rifle, Dual Shortblade, Repulsor Guantlets{will be explained}, etc...)
~
Family-
~
Love Ties-
~
Designated Class- (Minority, Majority)
~

Minority:

Legion Runners-

-Nemo Tullion

-A'llea Connors

-Carrie Vincent

-Graham Levine

-Robert Solius

-Jackson Connors

-Edward Lucas

Majority:

Legion Assets within the wall-

-Colt Lancaster
(Warning! This story is not appropriate for younger audiences. There are other forums on this club th
last edited on Jan 14, 2015 at 03:32AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 583 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 583

over a year ago Awesome57 said…
Edward picked up his baton and fully extended, the other one from his sleeve popped out to and snapped on."Anyone else want to laugh?"
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Robert

The Legionnaire looked at the kid for a second then turn back to recruits. "You picked the sword right?" He asked Graham, unsheathing his two blades "Shall we carry on with your practice?"
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
Graham rolled his eyes. No way would this kid hurt someone and ruin his chances of joining the Legion. He turned back to the other guy. "Yes sir," He said, nodding.
Edward walked toward Graham. He studied his opponent. Big guy, strong but not quite as strong as the guards, no malice in him towards me. "This will be fun. You want to strike first or do you want me to?"
Robert

He adjust his mask, studying the young man "You're not Legion, boy. " Robert glances at the boy's baton, interesting weapon "How well can you use that?"
"Considering I hit a guard with his own stick, yeah I use them well." Edward waited for the other opponent to strike and ready his stance then.
Graham squinted his eyes, his left hand held the sword he was given before. He remembered another time where he was in a fight between another kid. The other kid insulted his little sister and the way Graham was raising her. How raising a kid should be an adult's job, but Graham was not having any of that. Graham would never leave his sister in the arms of a stranger. Graham almost beat the kid to death. That was when Graham got expelled from school. "I won't fight you," Graham finally spoke. His blood boiled. Knowing what would happen, Graham was afraid. This was his only chance to feed Emma on daily basis and he wasn't about to give it up.
Robert

"This is Legion training, when the Corporal, allows you, then you may train within the ranks. He probably gave you an errant, I suggest you do it, we do not appreciate delays." Robert told the boy, sheathing back his weapons.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Carrie-

I just stared at the boy. What right did he have just bathing in here expecting to just get onto the team immediately? Sorry boy, but life doesn't work that way.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Nemo~

The Corporal grinned, watching it all unfold. "Tullion, In my office!" Jackson called out from the one of the windows dotting the side of the building. "... Rob, take care of em for me." Nemo said as he disappeared into the building.
Carrie-

I watched as Nemo disappeared into Jacksons office. I wondered what he wanted.
Graham looked down at the ground. He felt uncomfortable. Almost everyone was looking him and the other kid.
(link I'm bringing back this forum, in case anyone would like to join.)
Edward retracted his batons and slid them into his sleeves. He had a smirk on his face. It was fun to watch people get embarrassed. He turned on heel and headed towards the door. Robert was right, he had an errand to run.
Graham turned away. "Sir," He addressed Robert. "Is there a dummy I can slash?"
"It'll kill you if you can't contain your anger." Edward yelled as he left. He headed toward the corner to find the person he was meant to speak too.
Graham clenched his teeth, to keep him from screaming at the brat. He closed his eyes. Think of Emma and how disappointed she would be
(Use the force Luke, do not give in to hatred.)
(I don't know what to post, oops)
(Shall I post something?)
Edward headed towards the shop. It literally was right around the and Edward pushed open the door. As he opened the door he noticed many mechanical creations. The creations was amazing.
Robert

The masked man pointed to next to the gun range "Use those, after you'll spar with another. Think of the sword as an extension of your arm, not a secondary object" He turns to Carrie "Keep firing" before instructing the other recruits on what to do.
A shopkeeper entered the room and smiled at the sight of the boy. "What can I do for you, young one?" The lady stepped passed him and closed the door. "You are with the Legion aren't you?"
"No......... and yes, I am not an official member yet. Would your last name happen to be Tullion?" Edward inquired. He wanted to get this over with asap.
The woman turned and nodded. "Nem- I mean, Corporal Tullion sent you?"
Edward looked slightly surprised. "Nem? Oh, let me guess he's your son. Well isn't that nice, anyway he told me to come here and speak with you. I have no idea what about."
The lady frowned, then shrugged. "Just one moment." She said then disappeared for a few minutes. When she returned, there was a small black chip in her hand. "Take this to him." She nodded then opened the door for the boy.
"Thanks." With the chip in hand Edward strolled back to the outpost.
Graham was over a dummy, working on some strikes. He was so embarrassed from before.
Nemo returned to the courtyard, a sorrowful expression cast upon his face. "Robert, we're moving tonight... Don't tell the squad just yet... Jackson got word there was to be a Military Raid in the morning, so we leave in six hours."
Edward knocked on the door and waited for someone to come open it. He had a feeling someone was watching him and he didn't like it one bit.
A man opened the door and reluctantly allowed the boy through.
Edward shuffled past and whispered his suspicion to the guard. He walked toward Tullion.
Robert

He nods to his friend. A military raid...Robert wondered "I need to fetch an item first, I'll be back soon" The masked man then jogged away
Nemo~

"Alright..." The Corporal nodded, just as the boy from earlier had appeared. "... Ah, right so did you get the chip?"
"Sure did. By the way I have a suspicion that someone is following me. I don't like it. Not one bit." Edward looked at the door with little worry on his face.
Nemo~

"No need to worry, you can sleep out here tonight." Nemo replied, taking the chip from Edward. "It's at least better than being out there." He shrugged, motioning towards the city slums.
"So you say." Edward muttered under his breath. "Now then, can I spar with someone, well besides the person with the gun."
Nemo~

"I'd rather there be no bloodshed on my watch, and yes I saw what happened between you and Graham. If you want to be part of the legion you need to learn how to be a team player, not a brooding rogue." Nemo spoke the truth, not out of spite, but for the well being of those he would fight beside.
"Just testing skill. Didn't mean a thing by it. I mean if you laugh at me at least laugh in my face." Edward walked to a corner of the courtyard. He sat down and pulled out an apple.The apple was just as ripe as he had hoped.
(I'll post a reply soon. Sorry I've been busy)
Awesome57 commented…
it's fine over a year ago
Graham eyed the boy sitting in the courtyard. He walked up to Nemo. "Is there anything I can do to get out of here for awhile? Maybe pick up some messages?"
Nemo~

The lad checked his watch. "... Be back in ten, or I'll send Robert after ya." He grinned, before nodding. "Just remember where your new home is."
Carrie-

I watched the room in silence, before shooting at the range once more. It bounced into the target, slipping through it, leaving a whole where the bullet tore through.
Robert

Before long, Robert returned back to the Legion camp and approached his friend "Alright, I got my stuff. Should I prepare anything for tonight" He spoke softly
Edward watched the room, while eating his apple. His first impression hadn't been the greatest. In fact it had been his worst. Once he finished the apple, he pulled out his new electric baton. He had always wanted to get his hands on one, so he could find out how the electricity worked.
"Where am I going?" Graham asked, nodding.
Nemo~

"Take a few pistols from the barracks, they won't even know their gone. I'll tell them when we are about to move."
"We're moving? Where?" Graham asked.
Nemo~

He turned to the boy and sighed. "...Oh well, Yes we are, get your things together, and await the word."