Monster High Roleplay

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Dec 30, 2011 at 12:16AM
Would you like to Roleplay as your favorite MH Character well now you can you jut have to request it and I will say yes or no all Characters are up for gens except for Abbey because I'm going to RP Her . Anyway Please Join :D

Monster High 4518 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 4518

over a year ago Clawtina said…
"Oops, I'm gonna be in big trouble aren't I, but at least I've got 3 older brothers to defend me"!
Next thing you know that behind Victora that there is a werewolf way taller than Clawd and looks related to Clawtina. It was Billy Clawtina's eldest brother. He came up to Clawd and said "What did you say to
My sister". While Clawtina was holding his hands while she put an angel's face on.
over a year ago CuteBlossom123 said…
smirk
*VICTORA*
"You get out of here!" Victora said while flying to bite Clawtina's and her brother she bite her brother 1st then Clawtina they were in alot of pain and no spells can stop it. While the vemon in her bite was though there bodies she smiled and said "Not mess with the bat!" She smiled then walked away leaving them in pain
Billy luckily had a big sharp piece of wood in his pocket, he just needed to get close enough to Victora to take it through her heart.
Victora was already downstairs there was no point going after her it would just leave them in more pain.
over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Clawd sighed " I better go ." he told them , so much for an afternoon with Draculara he thought.
"Bye Clawd." Draculaura said.
"Bye Ula D." Clawd said . Then he went downstairs to grab his keys.
Clawtina asked Billy for the dagger. She took it and tried to find Victora so she could stab her and kill, so the venom would possibly come through and be gone for good.
The vemon was getting stronger.
over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
*SPECTRA POV*
Spectra has spent the day snooping around covering all of these stories
worried
(Clawtina was thinking that Clawd is just gonna get bitten too soon)
Billy turned to Draculaura and said " Help me I'm going to die from vampire venom traveling in my body. Please help me"!.... Then he collapsed and wasn't breathing.
Draculaura had to do something before he dies.
Abbey started to spin around the fountain slightly humming to the song.
crying
Clawtina came back and had no luck in catching Victora.

She then saw Billy cold deadish lying on the carpet no movement.

She ran downstairsafter Clawd and asked him "Can you please help me my brother is dying and I need your help". She begged him on her knees.
Draculaura got out of bed and got a potion and gave him some of it."It will take aleast 20min to recover all his body but in 10min he will be able to walk.Sorry about my sis shes very protatvie of me..." Draculaura said rushing.
*HEATH POV*
Heath left with nothing but silence.

*SPECTRA POV*
"Sparky leaves Icy in silence"
Abbey watched him go as she sat on the fountain . Her eyes slightly filled with tears . Why had he left she thought as she traced her icy cold fingers in the water.
*BAXTER POV*
Baxter walked over to Abbey Bominable, "Hey Abbey are you ok?"
mischievous
"Thanks". Clawtina said sobbing. Next thing you know Mr Wolfess arrives into Draculaura's room, and demands an explanation on how his son got bitten by a vampire.
Abbey looked up at Baxter . " Yes." she sobbed . " I perfectly fine." She started to walk away hiding her teary face.
Baxter looked at Abbey with an unsure look "Are you sure?'Cause I sense a bad vibe in you"
"Fine." she sniffed. " No I'm Not." Then she broke out into frozen tears sobbing loudly.
"What happened? You can tell me anything"
"H-H- Heath." Abbey cried as she hid her face once more.
"I'll go straighten him out" Baxter said angrily looking for Heath
Abbey looked after Baxter. " Just don't hurt him." she told him still slightly sobbing.
Baxter turned his head slightly "Dont worry" Then he snickered
Abbey slightly giggled also . Then she went back to sitting on the fountain side.
Baxter saw the fire-headed jerk walking into the catacombs "Hey Sparky!"

Heath turned around "Uhh can you leave now?"

Baxter looked around the catacombs "Whats with all the monster thistles and roses?"

"Its a surprise for Abbey, don't tell!"
Abbey still sat by the fountain hoping everything was alright .
Baxter casually walked out of the catacombs then to his surprise Spectra leaped into his arms "hehe I love you Baxter" She kissed him
Abbey saw the happy couple and had the urge to cry again .
"Don't cry Abbey just go to the catacombs!" Baxter smiled Spectra looked at Baxter as she shushed him "I mean nothing" Baxter laughed
"Huh the catacombs ." she asked him " I have to go there." she then got up from her spot and starts running to the catacombs.
Heath walked out of the catacombs and saw Abbey. "Please don't go in there Abbey!"
"Why ." she asked him confused tilting her head to the side.
"Its umm... JUST DONT!" Heath yelled
Abbey sighed . " Okay I Got you message ." she told him and sulked away . She then sat at the fountain once more silently listening to music .
last edited over a year ago
Meanwhile at Draculaura's Clawtina's dad was demanding an explanation. On why his son and daughter were bitten by a vampire. And who was that vampire.
Clawd was walking outside to his car.
*DRACULAURA*
"Ummm..."

*Victora*
"Get out of here or things get nasty!"
(This wouldn't have happened only if Draculaura didn't get hit on the head)
(I know lol kind of funny XD)
over a year ago bessiebuzzer said…
(ummm may i join with a custom mh girl???)
over a year ago totaltotoro said…
(yah can i join with 3 of ma custom)
Heath looked at Abbey walk away "what did i do wrong?" "dude you gotta hold her close and love her. Dont push her away" Baxter answered still holding Spectra
last edited over a year ago
Depends I'm not in charge anyways who ate the custom mh girls?
Spectra grabbed her Icoffin while hiding it from Baxter "Ghouls big slumber party at Abbeys place tomorrow night" she typed
Victora walked out the room slowly.
Abbey still dulled at the fountain just waited hoping this day would end . It was one of the best and worst day in this ghoul's whole life .

( For People Whom Want To Join- If you have a custom you can only have one hint the Cannon Roleplay ' With an exception of Clawtina because she needed Billy for a short while ' And you at least have to play one cannon character Thanks - xMiss-IceQueenx)