Monster High Roleplay

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Dec 30, 2011 at 12:16AM
Would you like to Roleplay as your favorite MH Character well now you can you jut have to request it and I will say yes or no all Characters are up for gens except for Abbey because I'm going to RP Her . Anyway Please Join :D

Monster High 4518 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 4518

over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
"LOOK SPECTRA! Look at what this loser put on ScreamFace" Heath laughed, Spectra got annoyed by Heath's constant talk about ScreamFace. So she threw his phone in the bonfire
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Where could my little sweetheart be? Baxter wondered
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Abbey stared at her phone weird "All I am getting is these strange crackling noisies " she told Baxter "I'm going up." she then started to venture into the mountains.
Baxter barely noticed Abbey trekking up the mountains "HEY! Wait up!" He ran but kept falling in the snow
"My phone!" Heath cried "Whatever i'm gonna follow that trail, later fool" Spectra left. Heath quietly followed her until she got tired "warm you up?" Heath asked "PLEASE! I'M C-C-COLD!" she cried. "Why you crying" Heath asked "I'm gonna die alone up here" She kept crying "You have me" Heath smiled, Spectra ignored his last sentence and fell asleep in his arms toasy and warm.
Abbey almost forgot Baxter as she held onto his hand trying to pull him up the mountain.
"Ok My face is FREEZING!" Baxter yelled but his words were muffled by the snow
Abbey looked at him "Here" she said taking off her fur headband as hed hair fell down and
Now her bangs were placed on her face blowing in the wind . She hand her hairband to
Him smililing " Put this over the coldest part of your face." she told him.
"MMkay thammkz" (ok thanks) his voice was muffled be the headband
Spectra's cute when she's sleeping Heath thought "huh, I can't fall for her I love Abbey. But I can get back at Baxter" Heath whispered to himself Hmmm decisions, decisions He wondered with an evil grin
Abbey nodded and kept on hiking . Her hair now sparkling in the light and blowing in the wind .
Abbey kinda looks pretty Baxter thought Her hair flows like Spectra's "hmmm Spectra" Baxter stared to moan
"What ." Abbey said smiling "Are you okay." she said still holding onto his hand.
"Ummm I said nothing" Baxter tried running up but tumbled back down
Abbey rolled her eyes and dragged his hand again and she soon saw a light " I think
That's them ." she cried with joy.
Spectra woke up and heard footsteps "I'm gonna go some more, i think its hunters" she didn't stop until she got a mile farther "HEY! Wait!" Heath tried to catch up. "Cold?" He asked "I'm tired" She looked at him with sad eyes. He lied down with his upper body sitting up, "just lay on my chest or something" Heath smiled, she ignored his flirting but accepted his offer.
Abbey started jumping up and down "It's them ." she squealed hugging on Baxter " See the figures just moved."
"Ok easy there Abbey" Baxter pried her off of him
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heath saw moving figures but figured it was nothing
Spectra slept like a baby. So sweet and silent.Like an angel Heath looked at Spectra sleeping
"I'm sorry." Abbey said lightly blushing . She got closer and closer to the others as her form was outlines to them.
Baxter notice Abbey blush What the hell? He wondered
Abbey still looked at the two people she had seen "If Spectra's sleeping I think it's better if you wake her up so you go first ." she told him.
"But Burns is there, all over my Wi- I mean girlfriend" Baxter started to get worked up
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heath saw Abbey and lightly Set Spectra down "Hey! Hows it goin?" Heath whispered
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spectra tried to stay asleep but everything got so cold again
Abbey crossed her arms and turned away " Fine ." she told him.
Heath ran to Abbey and hugged her "did you bring food?" He asked "Oh hey loser" Heath glanced at Baxter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So why are you holding my girlfriend?" Baxter asked trying to hide his jealousy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why don't you ask her" Heath smiled "what the hell is that cheesy grin for!" Baxter yelled, "Look. I didn't find her up here she would of froze to death" Heath corrected him.
Abbey sighed handing Heath a granola Bar . "Here." she grumbled.
"This is healthy food" Heath whined "I hope you didn't do anything to her" Baxter ran to Spectra but tripped (AGAIN!) 'ARE YOU SERIOUS!" Baxter yelled
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spectra woke up from the coldness and her teeth chattering, "Baxter?" She looked in confusion. He poked his head up "Kiss me my lips are frozen" Baxter smiled. ~mwah~ Baxter picked Spectra up, covered her in her coat, and carried her back to Abbey's house. While she slept like a baby.
"So its all I have , not like a chocolate chip muffin is going to get you down the mountain." she told him.
Heath walked to the other path "I'm gonna go find a cheeseburger or something" he wandered off
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm cold" Spectra cried "Were almost there" Baxter tried to calm her down "how much longer?" she asked "well we are like 3 miles away, its in snow so maybe an hour" Baxter replied. Spectra cried in his arms "Please hold me tighter" she whispered
"Come on." Abbey grumbled "There is no way your going to find a cheese burger out here."
"Fine" Heath whined. He glanced at Spectra and Baxter "why can't we be like that?" He asked
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I see lights!" Baxter pointed out "wait its a car!" Spectra yelled as she got thrown by Baxter away from the car. He got hit but then the car fled from the scene. "You g-g-got hit?" Spectra asked "Don't worry about me, worry about yourself" He picked her back up and limped back to Abbey's house. "Theres a trail of blood Baxter" Spectra noticed "just ignore it".
Abbey looked at him with sad eyes" I do not know , I guess we are just not " she said sadly kicking the snow.
"Not what? Because I can change, just to be close like that. Only for you" Heath whispered
~~~~~~~~~~
Baxter fell back. "Are you okay?" Spectra asked "just go" Baxter whispered "but I wanna be with you" Spectra cried "don't be concerned for me, your life has more value" Baxter tried to convince her "no" She sat next to Baxter impatiently.
Abbey smiled "We are close ." she told him smiling"Just I guess not lovey all the time we are more like the fun couple." Abbey told him trying to keep him happy.
"But it seems like we're always apart" Heath's eyes started to water
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Leave" "no" "now" "NO" "please" "quiet you" "go". Spectra was tired of his arguing so she gave him a kiss. A REAL kiss with tongue and everything
over a year ago CuteBlossom123 said…
angry
^^^ Really? This has nothing to do with the RP so I would subbjest you del that comment or I get yea kicked!!!
Abbey sighed "It's because we are from two different worlds ." she said as her eyes strayed to slightly water also .
"It doesn't have to be like that" Heath smiled
~~~~~~~~~~
"stop just, stop!" Baxter yelled
"I guess not ."Abbey smiled .
Heath kissed Abbey
~~~~~~
"what?" Spectra asked in an irritated tone, "just don't do that again" Baxter yelled "fine maybe i will leave" Spectra ran in another direction with tears pouring out of her eyes
Abbey smiled wrapping her arms around him once more.
"So what were we crying about" Heath asked, pretending to forget their previous conversation
~~~~~~~
Spectra= crying home
~~~~~~~
Baxter= bleeding on the side of the road
Abbey laughed "I don't know." she laughed "and What crying." she said trying to forget.
"I'll walk you home" Heath smiled
Abbey nodded "Thanks." she told him.
"But i always imagined we would be like that" he smiled
"As did I ." she said cuddling to him while walking.
over a year ago Clawtina said…
worried
Clawtina drove up to Clawd's house. She knocked on the door.

"Clawd open up, fess up I can help you about what happened between you and Draculaura. OPEN up already"!!!
Clawtina said in a loud voice while freezing to death in th snow.

(I hope he opens up) Clawtina thought while butting her finger nails.
Clawd screamed as he woke up and heard knocking "Who Is It." he yelled .
Draculaura watched a movie about werewolves gettin in war!
"Ahh blood!" She fainted.
sick
"It's me Clawtina open up. I think I have frost bite".

"Come on open up I can help you with your relationship".!!!
Clawtina yelled out again while trying to keep warm.
"I don't want to ever see him again!" She shouted.
Clawtina sat outside.....
8 am...

Clawtina was on the floor. She had fainted from frost bite and she was unconscious.
"Clawtina!" Draculaura ran outside and pulled her back in. She out her by the fire and tryed to warm her up.