Heroes of Olympus RP Club Civil War II

Rogue475 posted on Nov 28, 2012 at 09:37PM
The year is 1863, the United States Civil War has been raging, both Greek and Roman Demi-gods must fight against one another. We cannot call upon the gods to protect us anymore, it's time for War... Union or Confederate, Greek or Roman? The choice is yours.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Rules:
-Dont start until added to the Roaster
-Dont kill other player's Characters unless they allow it
-nothing ridiciulous and stay true to the time.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Ranks- (from lowest to highest)
-Private
-Corporal
-Seargent
-Lieutenant
-Captain
-Major
-Lt. Colonel
To join please enter the following:
/
Name:
\
\
Immortal Parent: (or state if he/she is Mortal)
\
Personality:
\
Appearance:
\
Alliance: (Union/Greek or Confederate/Roman)
\
\
Weapons: (demi-god weapons, Musket, Repeater, Revolver)
\
Attir:
\

Union/ Greek
-Lieutenant Cara D'Lassio/ Nicolicious
-Captain James Barnett/ Rogue475/ Mortal
-Lieutenant Scarlet Miss/ Demeter13/ Child of Aphrodite
-Lieutenant Alexi Borodin/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Ares(-same person)
-
-
-
-
Confederate/ Roman
-Major Blaze Phoenix/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Mars (deceased)
-Lieutenant Alvin/ Alvin2442/ Son of Neptune
-Lieutenant Avis Anthony Phoenix/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Mars (-same person)
-
-
-
-
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
\
(A year has past since the events at Richmond)
\
last edited on Jan 03, 2014 at 01:10AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1840 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1840

over a year ago Demeter13 said…
The doctor had wrapped my wound again and taken me to the edge of camp to escape the smoke. But still I shivered and coughed and the doctor just looked at me and shook his head sadly
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
"Here..." A meek voice says behind an artillery cannon. I Move around and find a young boy no older than 16, and so I help him to his feet. "What happend?" I ask him in a serious tone.
(Boy)- "Fire...Fire from the sky." He simply says. "Calm down your alright now, here come with me." I say and Ilead him to the Doctor and Scarlet.
The doctor explained that I was developing trench fever. I gulped and coughed again.
We arrive and the doctor glances at me. "What's wrong?!" I say and rush over to Scarlet.
"Trench fever. Severe case developing." The doctor mumbled taking my pulse
"will she get better? I ask the doctor and motion for the boy to sit down somewhere.
I look up at them and shiver my joints hurt and it hurt to even blink. The doctor looked at me and sighed pullin James aside.
"Doc, will she get better?" I say to him, pressing for more information.
last edited over a year ago
" I don't know... It's.. Captain... She's very sick and..." Says quietly. I couldn't hear what they were saying I watched James.
"What?" I say and angerly start to fear the worst.
"She could pull through but that would take a miracle. She had about a month or a little more to do that." The doctor says nervously
"she WILL pull through..." I say mainly to myself, as I blackly stare into the distance. I could not lose her...
"Doctor do you have more water?" I cough.
"Of course miss."the doctor Says quietly and walks to get his canteen
I walk over to her and kneel. "Your going to be okay." I lie and try to manage a smile.
I lean against his chest and breathe raspily."you lie to me. Why?"
"Hmm... I believe I couldnt... Tell you the truth without getting emotional, and I cant break down... Not Now..." I say and look into her eyes.
I look up at him I had bags under my eyes, I was pale and indeed sickly looking.
I Put my hands on her shoulders and look her in the eyes. "Scarlet you have to fight it, dont give up... dont ever give up. I will always be beside you." I say and tears start to form in my eyes, that was it I let emotion get in the way... But it was the right thing to do.
"Sometimes you have no choice." I say quietly with a sad smile
(pst... salad smile?)
"There is always a choice, Scarlet... You are a fighter and I know... You will beat this." I say and wipe the tears out of my eyes and look away.
(Oh good lord.... Lol hahahahaa...)

I look at my trembling fingers, quietly.
(lol, its fine)
I move away and tell the doctor that I was off to get fire wood.
I watch James go. The doctor searches camp for any of his remedies that may have survived the fires.
I think quietly to myself as I collect fire wood. On my way back I find one of my father's prized swords, I pick it up and walk back to the tent.
I go into a fit of coughing, I put my hand up to my mouth and when I remove it droplets of blood drip down my fingers."Doctor!" I yell hoarsely. I was afraid now,
I rush into the tent after hearing Scarlet yell. Then work furiously to make a fire next to them, warmth was my top priority and the only way i could help her.
I pull my hand away and breathe heavily the doctor running to see me cleaning the blood from
My hand and around my mouth.
I run over to a burning log and grab it, and finish building a fire close to scarlet. Then watch the doctor work on scarlet, near the fire.
After a while the doctor leaves the tent. I lean back in the cot.
I walk over and pull a chair near her cot. "hey..." I say solomly.
"Hello."
"How do you feel?"
"Awful."
"Your doing great" I say to encourage her, for I felt powerless and it was eating away at me.
"I'm not." I say hoarsely
"huh, Give yourself some slack... Your Still Alive." I say and smile at her.
I smile a little at James.
"now get some rest." I say and kiss her on the forehead. Then leave to go talk to the boy/soldier.
I sigh I was shivering despite my forehead was hot like a flame. I closed my eyes.
"you okay?" I ask him and take my father's sword, from where I had left it.
(Boy) "yeah, Is she...?"
"I dont know." I say and look at him with a very serious face.
I breathe deeply then fall asleep.
"How old are you?" I ask him.
(Boy) "15, sir." He says quickly.
"That's not... I hate this war..." I say and look down.
I'd been sleeping for a few hours when I finally woke up.
There I was beside her sleeping in the chair, my sword in my arms and a revolver in my holster.
"James..." I whisper.
I awaken with a start, my heart now racing. "oh... Yes Scarlet, can I get you anything?" I ask her and lean forward.
"No I'm okay." I cough quietly
"Okay, how do you feel?" I ask her and put down the sheathed sword in my hands.
"Better." I lie and smile a little
I knew she was lying but said nothing on the matter. "very well, but if there Is anything you need of me, Dont hesitate to ask." I reply and smile, she didnt look as pale as before which was a good sign.