Heroes of Olympus RP Club Civil War II

Rogue475 posted on Nov 28, 2012 at 09:37PM
The year is 1863, the United States Civil War has been raging, both Greek and Roman Demi-gods must fight against one another. We cannot call upon the gods to protect us anymore, it's time for War... Union or Confederate, Greek or Roman? The choice is yours.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Rules:
-Dont start until added to the Roaster
-Dont kill other player's Characters unless they allow it
-nothing ridiciulous and stay true to the time.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Ranks- (from lowest to highest)
-Private
-Corporal
-Seargent
-Lieutenant
-Captain
-Major
-Lt. Colonel
To join please enter the following:
/
Name:
\
\
Immortal Parent: (or state if he/she is Mortal)
\
Personality:
\
Appearance:
\
Alliance: (Union/Greek or Confederate/Roman)
\
\
Weapons: (demi-god weapons, Musket, Repeater, Revolver)
\
Attir:
\

Union/ Greek
-Lieutenant Cara D'Lassio/ Nicolicious
-Captain James Barnett/ Rogue475/ Mortal
-Lieutenant Scarlet Miss/ Demeter13/ Child of Aphrodite
-Lieutenant Alexi Borodin/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Ares(-same person)
-
-
-
-
Confederate/ Roman
-Major Blaze Phoenix/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Mars (deceased)
-Lieutenant Alvin/ Alvin2442/ Son of Neptune
-Lieutenant Avis Anthony Phoenix/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Mars (-same person)
-
-
-
-
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
\
(A year has past since the events at Richmond)
\
last edited on Jan 03, 2014 at 01:10AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1840 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1840

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
"I'll find em, make sure no-one gets through here." i say and exit the tent in search for her horse.
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
I wiped blood from my skull. Oh god.
I return moments later holding the horses reins. "you ready?" i ask her.
"No I want to stay here." I say sarcastically holding the back of my head
"well then i'll just leave..." i say mockingly and help her onto the horse. Then go to my own horse and ride up next to Scarlet', then take her reins and we both make our way out of the enemy camp hurt, but alive. I fire the revolver at enemies as we gallop away, then throw it into the woods as we escape.
I grip my horses mane, closing my eyes."thank you."
I smile and we ride for almost a half an hour. I spurred my horse telling him to go faster toward our own base in the woods next to the battlefield.
I silently look ahead of me the ride was disorientating. And I looked over at the captain quietly
We ride into our base, and i rush her into the Medical tent. telling the doctor to help. "What happend?" he asks me as i lay her down on an empty cot. "I'm not sure whats wrong, but you need to help her now!" i shout at him and wait impatiently for good news.
last edited over a year ago
An Officer arrives with a letter in his hands. "Sir, a message from General Grant." he says and hands me the letter. "Thank you." i reply and take the envelope, i open it and take out the note.
i stuff the note into my jacket and pull up a chair next to her cot. "Wake me im anything changes." i say to the doctor and silently dose off to sleep, in the chair.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
After the battle...we won..but on the other side of the country we lost...
I walk up to the Major
M-"H-Help..."
"No....You've always been weak Tannen. Say hi to Pluto for me" I stab him in the heart. Then I look at the troops "I AM MAJOR NOW!" They salute. "Now. BURN ALL THESE BODIES!" I say walking away to base. I take and arrow and light it with fire. I shoot it at Major Tannen's body. I sat down in my tent drinking a glass of sake. I concentrate and appear in James's dream "Congratulation on your escape Captain, I'll be coming for you..." I laugh evilly and disappear
I awake after seeing The new Major. "i'll be ready..." i silently say to myself.
(I seem like the bad guy haha)
I take my pegasus and ride into the forest
smile
(yeah, just a litte. :-j , Thanks for joining the Military RP club)
last edited over a year ago
(No prob)
When I woke I touched my forehead a strip of gauze was across my forehead, I looked over to see the captain,"James?"
My eyes widen and i smile. "Thank god your awake!" i say to her.
"Wish I wasn't my head is absolutely killing." I smile a little.
"Do you need morphine?" i ask her trying to help any way possible.
"No I'd rather not use drugs." I sit up my feet dangling a few inches from the floor
"okay, what happend during the raid?" i ask her and look into her eyes.
"We surrounded the camp but the confederates manage to get behind us and.... And..." I furrow my brow trying to remember
"I see, thats all i needed to know. Theres a few soldiers i think are demi-gods." i say to her quietly so no-one else could hear us.
I exhale loudly and look over my shoulder at the other soldiers,"to be honest lots of us are." I lean forward a bit to whisper in his ear
"If i may ask, Who is your... you know... Immortal parent?" i whisper to her.
"Aphrodite." I whisper my eyes darting around the room
"Oh, i remember that one, the goddes of love... right, it's been some time since i was in collage." i reply and fiddle with my sword.
"Hm." I Lean back onto the cot again.
"Well, i suppose i should get back to work..." i say and put away my sword.
"Oh." I found myself sounding a little dissapointed but shook my head slightly,"yes I- I suppose you should."
"Good day, Ma'am." i say and bow formally.
"Good day..." I pause to think on whether I should call him James or..."captain." I nod curtly
I leave and travel to see General Grant.
I sigh and lay back on the cot
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I curse, blood going out my bullet wound. I use water to heal myself, and then I go look for Blaze.
I return to camp to see Alvin "Just the man I wanted to see. Alvin, get a squad to the East right away. There are scouts over there and I want you to bring them here...alive"
I'm let out of the infirmary soon after the bandage taken of my head. I smile contently to be out of that awful tent full of dying soldiers.
I take five of our best soldiers and head out.
I strode out to the east side of the base.
"Your late" says the General's Advisor. "Got caught up." i say as i pass him and enter the tent.
I sheathe my sword, and take the sheathe off, grabbing the hilt of my sword.
I spin my blade in my fingers managing to not prick the soft skin at the tips of my fingers
I sneak slowly towards the scouts, mad that I have to keep them alive.
"Gentlemen. How are things looking to the east?" I smiled warmly at the scouts who nodded curtly with small smiles.
Grant Informs me of The upcoming battle and i Ride back to the Base, yet again... "When will this war just end?" I ask and sigh as we ride home. "I reckon it will end as soon as they realize: They cant support a long term war." My Cheif Officer replies a-matter-o-factly. As we approach the camp my cheif officer says that a scouting party is near by. "Can we still make it before nightfall?" i ask him. "Yes sir, I believe we can." He replies and we happen to meet up with the scouting party moments before the attack would begin.
I ride on my red pegasus (Brown-Redish horse to Mortals). Kokkinos(Pegasus) ride then we stop, walking in front of the scouts. We stop in front of them "Hello Unions..."
"Ah, The new Major I presume." i say with a smirk, Then i glance over and see Scarlet... 'Why is she out of the base? ...' I think to myself.
"Captain" I look at Scarlet "Hello, nice to see you again. How's the head? I didn't leave any permanent damage did I?"
"Not that i know of, thank you for your concern." I looked up at the confederate Major with my unblinking blue eyes.