Heroes of Olympus RP Club Civil War II

Rogue475 posted on Nov 28, 2012 at 09:37PM
The year is 1863, the United States Civil War has been raging, both Greek and Roman Demi-gods must fight against one another. We cannot call upon the gods to protect us anymore, it's time for War... Union or Confederate, Greek or Roman? The choice is yours.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Rules:
-Dont start until added to the Roaster
-Dont kill other player's Characters unless they allow it
-nothing ridiciulous and stay true to the time.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Ranks- (from lowest to highest)
-Private
-Corporal
-Seargent
-Lieutenant
-Captain
-Major
-Lt. Colonel
To join please enter the following:
/
Name:
\
\
Immortal Parent: (or state if he/she is Mortal)
\
Personality:
\
Appearance:
\
Alliance: (Union/Greek or Confederate/Roman)
\
\
Weapons: (demi-god weapons, Musket, Repeater, Revolver)
\
Attir:
\

Union/ Greek
-Lieutenant Cara D'Lassio/ Nicolicious
-Captain James Barnett/ Rogue475/ Mortal
-Lieutenant Scarlet Miss/ Demeter13/ Child of Aphrodite
-Lieutenant Alexi Borodin/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Ares(-same person)
-
-
-
-
Confederate/ Roman
-Major Blaze Phoenix/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Mars (deceased)
-Lieutenant Alvin/ Alvin2442/ Son of Neptune
-Lieutenant Avis Anthony Phoenix/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Mars (-same person)
-
-
-
-
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
\
(A year has past since the events at Richmond)
\
last edited on Jan 03, 2014 at 01:10AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1840 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1840

over a year ago aqualad said…
(Yay im a major) I await for Blaze to get back.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"James...I see you came to protect your girlfriend. Love....Love has no use in this War!" I kick him aside and shoot Scarlet at the waist. I sheathe Pyro.
S-"Major! We need you!"
I look at those two "Don't do running away love birds.." I gallop to the soldier
(GTG bye)
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
"Scarlet!" I shout and run to her side, tears form in my eyes. "Dont die!, Please dont die!, This is all my fault!" I shout and kneel next to her as enemy soldiers began to form around us.
Helen:I I start getting impatient. (So what do i do?)
(Just order troops around and wait at the capital, I understand there really isnt much to do. The truth is that it wasnt a great time to join, seeing as we had just started the battle)
Helen:I charge straight forward with my forces to the captain of the greek army.I send my cavalry downward to eliminate some of their forces.
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
I scream as the bullet buries itself into my waist."gods of Olympus!" I groan, I'd never felt any pain like it. Trampled and shot.
(aqaulad your not in this battle, It doesnt matter if you are in another.)
I was now freaking out, thinking this had all been ruined... the battle was lost and Scarlet was badly hurt.
"Please, Just hold on!" I say to her and notice the soldiers. "Stay back!" ishout and aim my Pistol at them.
(I will ask you to leave)
(Read the rules: NO KILLING OTHER PLAYERS CHARACTERS)
last edited over a year ago
I breath unevenly, raggedly. I could feel the blood seeping through my fingers where I held my waist
(Forget the last post by Aqualad)
I didnt know what to do, I was no doctor. "Dont die, Scarlet..." I Say to her.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(Aqualad! Your on the other side!)
(Aqualad you are supposed to be in the Capital, You are also the Enemy)
(I could fit you into the Battle if you become a lesser rank and a soldier under the command of Blaze)
(Alvin please dont get hostile)
A union officer pushes through and picks me up,"leateniant, were taking you back to camp." I look up at the officer my eyes blank,"she's going into traumatic shock."
I wait at the capitol.
I try to follow but a hand grabs me and pulls me to the ground. "Your not going anywhere, Captain." says one of the Confederate Soldiers. They take my weapons and announce me prisoner.
(This is the reason I hate being in the same RPS with him!)
Eventually I lose most of blood and pass out.
(Alvin, I dont want you all to be angry, We all have to deal with people in life. I just want everyone to have fun, but play fair to the story)
(Arghh!)
Later at base camp I wake up, I couldn't remember getting from the battle to my tent where a nurse waited on me.
(Alvin he wont be a problem, if he does then he will be removed from the RP, Im sorry you are mad)
(It's hard being the middleman)
( alvin i did nothing to you so stop being such a bitch)
I was taken to a stagecoach with other POWs. "May I have a pen and paper?" i ask one of the officers. "Fine, dont try anything, youll be dead in a few days anyway." He replies and hands me a folded piece of paper and fountain pen. I write a Letter to Scarlet:- "I hope this finds you well, The battle was lost and I regret sending you to the fort. I am being taken to the confederate Capital city, They say I will be hanged. Scarlet, Im afraid this will be the last you will ever hear of me. I wish I could have been with you longer, but I see now it is foolish for me to think such things. I Only hope you will lead the men to victory and eventually an end to the war, goodbye Scarlet...
Love, James Wesson.
I finish the note and hand it to the officer. "My dying wish, see to it that Scarlet miss receives this letter."
"Very well." he replies and takes the note and hands it to a corier.
sad
(Aqualad your not helping)
"You've got quite a fever dear," the nurse says puttin a cold cloth on my forehead,"is there any news of captain James Wesson?" I ask sitting up. "Oh the captain the other officers say your infatuated with... Hmm not that I know of dear. Lay down we don't need you vomiting." The nurse replies. Good. It either meant he was back at camp or wasn't dead at least,
The letter arrives by the Corrier moments later.
(CC/ Confederate Corrier) "I have letters from the Union soldiers." He says and the Guards allow him inside the camp, but follow just in case. He finds Scarlet, "A letter for the Lieutenant" says one of the guards as they reach her inside the medical tent. "Here ma'am." says the corrier and he hands her the letter.
I read the letter probably 100 times over to make sure I've read it correctly."no...no..." I cover my mouth with my hand.
"What happend out there?" i ask one of my soldiers inside the coach with me. "Cavelry, they cut through our defenses and anyone who survived retreated or were captured." he replies. I look down and think to myself quietly.
(CC) "I must leave." he says and heads out of the camp.
"Don't cry dear love and war don't mix, not everyone lives," the nurse said after reading it over my shoulder,"such a shame for the captain, brave young man."
"quiet or you will be wiped!" one of the enemy officers says and hammers his rifle at the bars of the coach. "Oh shut it!" one of my soldiers calls out.
The coach stops and the officer grabs him and throws him to the ground. "I warned you." he says as he entangles his wipe.
I sit up and stumble from my bed and out of my tent.
"Where are you going?!" The nurse follows me frantically.
"To save him." I answer and stubbornly walk to the majors tent."sir id like to send out a rescue party.now."
"That's not possible at the moment miss I- "
"You will send a rescue party or ill do it myself!" I snap
"Alright!" The major growls listing the soldiers I'd be able to send and I hurry out of the tent gathering the soldiers and sending them on their way. James couldn't be far.
"Please stop this, we will be quiet." I reassure the officer with the wipe. He just continues and wipes my soldier on his back. "No Stop!" I yell and tackle the officer, I retrieve his pistol and aim it directly at his heart. "Get up, John!" i tell my soldier who was wiped. "You've made a grave mistake." the officer says and reaches for his sword.
(James must reach the Capital, just know this. you may follow through with the rescue but he must find the confederate capital)
(Tay o ray)
(?)
He grabs it and I fire a single bullet into his skull. "Everyone move!" I call out and my men run out of the coach, soldiers prepared their rifles.
(Nvm lol)
(Tey O ray?, ill search it)
(Oh god it doesn't mean anything I'm quoting my lil sis hahaha)
(Yeah, the closest thing i could find was a beer comercial, lol)
(Yeah the story behind Tay o ray is because we had a welder at our place over the weekend and his name is ray and my sister usually echoes me alot so I said "okay ray." And she walked over and yelled "Tay o ray!!!!" It was actually pretty funny)
(Oh, lets get back to the story, Tey o ray, lol)
(Lol kk)
"Run!" i yell out and we head to the forest to hide. gunfire was everywhere, then I saw a glimpse of Scarlet on her horse...
I wave to her and her squad trying to get her attention before she attacked, I was just outside of the woods.
"James?!"
"Over here" I shout to her and notice the soldiers moving to fire on me, I hide behind a tree and fire two shots at the enemy.
I climb down from my horse, stumbling over to him.
i Turn from the tree and find her, Resisting the urge to hug her I pushed her behind the tree and heard bullets fly past us. "Scarlet, what are you doing here?" I say and drop the empty revolver.