Heroes of Olympus RP Club Civil War II

Rogue475 posted on Nov 28, 2012 at 09:37PM
The year is 1863, the United States Civil War has been raging, both Greek and Roman Demi-gods must fight against one another. We cannot call upon the gods to protect us anymore, it's time for War... Union or Confederate, Greek or Roman? The choice is yours.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Rules:
-Dont start until added to the Roaster
-Dont kill other player's Characters unless they allow it
-nothing ridiciulous and stay true to the time.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Ranks- (from lowest to highest)
-Private
-Corporal
-Seargent
-Lieutenant
-Captain
-Major
-Lt. Colonel
To join please enter the following:
/
Name:
\
\
Immortal Parent: (or state if he/she is Mortal)
\
Personality:
\
Appearance:
\
Alliance: (Union/Greek or Confederate/Roman)
\
\
Weapons: (demi-god weapons, Musket, Repeater, Revolver)
\
Attir:
\

Union/ Greek
-Lieutenant Cara D'Lassio/ Nicolicious
-Captain James Barnett/ Rogue475/ Mortal
-Lieutenant Scarlet Miss/ Demeter13/ Child of Aphrodite
-Lieutenant Alexi Borodin/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Ares(-same person)
-
-
-
-
Confederate/ Roman
-Major Blaze Phoenix/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Mars (deceased)
-Lieutenant Alvin/ Alvin2442/ Son of Neptune
-Lieutenant Avis Anthony Phoenix/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Mars (-same person)
-
-
-
-
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
\
(A year has past since the events at Richmond)
\
last edited on Jan 03, 2014 at 01:10AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1840 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1840

over a year ago Demeter13 said…
"You said before you needed me, and I need you just as much, don't go." I put my finger tips to my temples and sit on the small bench at my writing desk. I close my eyes.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(I'm their leader, of course their Demigods! haha I will not stand for weak mortals in my army XD)
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(There are not that many demi-gods, the demi-gods i suppose could be like your elite of say... 90 men and women?)
"You will take my place as Captain of the Regiment." i reply and feel sorrow.
(Well yes, the Demigods are the Elite, I post that once....idk when)
(Okay)
"Scarlet I do need you, I need you to be a Strong leader..." I say and stop I sit sit down on a bench and think quietly to mysef.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I watch the flag, and the soldiers around it.
I look at him and Stand walking over to him... I slap him. "How do you propose I live everyday as a captain when I know that i was your replacement."
last edited over a year ago
I wake "It's almost time..." I grin
"Ma'am I dont have much choice, I-I dont..." I manage to say, The slap hurt but I didnt care.
"Don't ma'am me!" I was upset, he couldn't die I cared about him too much I knew him too well.
"I Know what must be done, I-I have to go..." I say and walk out of her tent, I was having trouble containing my Emotions. For the first time in this horrible war, I was truely scared...
I hadn't cried in years and now alone in my tent, I let him leave and I cried.
"Prepare for battle!"
"Men... Pre-Prepare for Battle, Dragoons with me!" I call out and head to my tent. I change into my Officer's Uniform and attach my sword to my belt. I take a deep breath, "It's time..." I simply say and walk out and to my horse.
I wipe my eyes and climb into the saddle of my horse.
We march to the battle field where we await the Greeks.
I hop on and catch a glimpse of Scarlet, It pained me to see her in so much distress. "Forward, Infantry!" I call out and the Army slowly marches out of the camp. "Lieutenant!, Take your Company to the Fort, we will cover you!" I say to her and gallop with my Dragoons toward the battlefield.
I see James marching with his army and smirk
I exhale shakily and simply nod, I motion for my officers to follow
"Infantry Hold!" I call out and wait for my Dragoons to Assemble. "Men, This is it!, If we win this battle today the war is as good as won!" I shout to encourage everyone. After a few moments we all assemble. "Ready!, forward March and attack at will!" I call out and the Infantry marches forward, I turn to my Cavelry Officers. "Take your Companies to the sides of mine, George take my left, Henry on my right." I say and pull out my sword.
We rode to the fort stealthily as we could keeping to the shadows.
"First Company, Forward!" The mortal march "First Company....FIRE!" They shoot "TO BATTLE!" they attack "Cannons! Prepare to fire"
I cared about Scarlet and hoped she would have victory at the fort. "Dragoons!, This is our time to show these Confederates what our Cavelry is made of, Forward Charge!" I call out and raise my sword heroically. We Gallop into the eye of the storm... The Batlle has begun.
"Second Company! CHARGE!" I order and Kokkinos Neigh
Moments later my Cavelry was in the thick of battle, and doing well. I look up after shooting an enemy Infantryman, and see another wave incoming. "Infantry Hold this Position at all costs!" I call out and order my Cavelry/Dragoons to follow me. We gallop through the battle trampeling enemy soldiers, heading to take on the second wave.
"FIRE ALL WEAPONS!" As the Union Cavalry charge. The whole army fire their musket/ revolver and whatever weapon they have. The cannons land on the Cavalry
Cannonfire hits Georges Company and I see My Friend fall off his horse dead. "No!, George!, Henry Circle around and assist the Infantry out of range for those D*mn cannons!" I say to him, "What about you?" He replies.
"Dont worry about us just win this battle!" I call out to him and he departs with his own Company.
over a year ago aqualad said…
Name:Helen Troy

Immortal Parent:ares

Personality:sweet and tough

Appearance:

Alliance: (Union/Greek or Confederate/Roman)

Weapons: (demi-god weapons, Musket, Repeater, Revolver)sword

Attir:

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Name:Helen Troy

Immortal Parent:
"FIRE AGAIN!" the cannons hit. "Second Company charge! Cavalry! Trample them!"
"Come on Scarlet, take out those cannons..." I think to myself. We charge and eventually reach the second wave.
So how would you like me to enter this rp
She is roman
(Aqualad, You need to fill out the entire profile or I wont add you.
I take out both my revolvers and fire. The bullets scrap James' ear and kill the man next to him
(Rogue you forgot to change my rank to Major lol)
I send my best men to take out the cannons. In a matter of minutes their successful,"alright gentlemen take the fort!" I yell fighting off the confederate officers that pour out of the fort like ants from a hill.
My ear felt red hot, but It didnt matter. I fire my revolver at the man attacking and my cavelry rushes past the two of us. I reached for my ear and found blood, He had just grazed my ear. I pull out my sword with my right hand and readied myself.
(I was actually just about to do that lol)
(What didnt i fill out i didnt do appearance or attir bc theres a picture)
A roll as a soldiers blade grazes my side."bastard confederate!" I growl and stab him through the chest.
(lol) I look back, our cannons were out. "Elites! Company 1! Take the invaders! Company 2 destroy those insects!" I growl
Duh
(Oh roman, got it. Can you just be at the Capital of the Confederates and await Blazes return)
Yeah sure np

I shoot a soldier, stab another a repetitive pattern that allows me to destroy anyone in my path.
(So my rank i guess ill take blazes since i cant be major(
"Damn that Greek!" I gallop towards her and I take our Pyro. The scent of blood fill the air. Red crushes onto her
(For some odd reason it doesnt allow me to change or edit the roster, it keeps unfixing itself)
"No!, Scarlet!" I call out and gallop into the fort. I reach her and assist but we were already outnumbered.
(There it goes, Helens character can be a Major for a different battalion, and I want everyone to follow the rules and if you dont I will ask you to leave. Please understand I dont mean to sound like a control freak, I just dont want this RP to get all messed up)